Chapter Four

Rememberance

The weekend was finally here. So, the girls, including Sara, decided to have their girl's night at Celine's apartment.
"Okay. Now that we're all here. First thing to start our girl's night, is to help Sara get ready for her date," Celine said.
Sara then began to get herself ready with of course the help of her friends.
A text came to Sara's phone from her date.

To: Sara
_________________

From: Parker
Hey, I'm about to get off work soon. Can't wait to pick you up & kick it with you.
_______________________________
To: Parker
__________________
From: Sara
Hi! Can't wait to see u too!  Right now i'm at my friend, Celine's house. I'll text you the address.
________________________________
To: Sara
____________________
From: Parker
Okay cool! See ya soon.
__________________________________
To: Parker
_____________________
From: Sara
Ah okay! :)

"Aww! Are you texting him?" Jinah asked while concentrating on doing her friend's hair."Yeah. His name is Parker Jung, and he's the CEO of a hiphop clothing company. But unnie can I ask you a question?"
Once Jinah was finished doing Sara's hair, she put down the tools on the kitchen counter and grabbed a chair to sit.
"Sure! You can ask me anything." Sara looked at Jinah for a second before asking her question. Even though her question may be about her and Jayden.

"Um.... What was your first date like with Jayden? I'm sorry, I know you're  still trying to get back your memories."
Before Jinah could open to answer, Sara was escorted to Celine's room to change.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Doctor Daniel was on his way to his car, since he was done with his shift. As he was walking in the  hallway, he saw Jayden with a drink in his hand as he waited for the elevator.
"Oh! Hello Doctor Lee," the patient greeted Daniel with a bow.
"Did you come out to take a walk?"Jayden nodded his head to reply.
"I just finished going to therapy. The therapist said I'm almost well enough to move on my own." Daniel smiled and congratulated his patient.
"Your mom will be very happy about that."
The two men talked a bit more before they parted.
_________________________________________________________________

Now, back at Celine's apartment, the girls were having their girls night.
In the living room, where Jinah, Miya, and Celine gathered, they waited for Sara to come out.
"Ms.Sara,  please come out!" All three girls called out to their friend.
The door of the room creaked open revealing a beautiful Sara with her makeover. Sara walked like a model over to the living room where her friends were.
"Aww! Sara, you truly look stunning," Celine complimented.
"Parker will definitely fall even more for you," said Jinah. Miya, who's siting on the couch, was bawling her eyes out
"Aww, Miya Unnie, please don't cry." Sara gave a hug to comfort her.
"I'm sorry, you just look amazing," Miya said while wiping off her tears with her hands. Celine quickly handed Miya some tissues from the tissue box on the coffee table.

Then, the door bell rang which meant Parker had finally arrived.