Chapter Thirty- Six

Rememberance
It was quiet for awhile during the car ride to Seoul. But Jinah broke the silence when she started to talk
"I'm really sorry for what happened at dinner", Jinah said apologetically while watching Daniel drive intently though he was busy with his eyes on the road."Its okay, I think I can understand your dad's intentions. He's just trying to think of your future", Daniel calmly said to help comfort Jinah.
Jinah was suprised by Daniel's answer and how he could stay calm at a situation like this
"Yeah, I guess you're right. I am his only daughter after all, and someday I'll have to take over the family hospital", Jinah said with a heavy sigh.
As they stopped at a red light, Daniel can see from the corner of his eye the sad expression on the young woman's face. In order to make her feel better, he takes one of his hands off the wheel and gives one of Jinah's hands a gentle squeeze
Jinah was taken aback by the sudden interaction and her heart started to skip
"Hey, don't worry to much about it too much, whatever you decide to do I'll definately be here rooting for you even if we don't get married", Daniel said as he turn to face jinah. Then the two locked eyes for a bit until the traffic light turned green.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
The next day at Seoul hospital. As usual the four friends are sitting at their table for lunch.
"Hey, Cel...congrats on being the new model!", Jinah started the conversation as they just sat down.
Celine gave a little smile and thanked her friend for the greeting.  Then, they bombarded her with so much questions about it. She tried her best to answer each one.
"Well, it's no big deal but, they want me to do a photoshoot soon", Celine said sounding a little bit of a diva.
Suddenly she was caught off guard by Sara's question.
"So was there many companies trying to get you to sign with them?", Sara curiously asked knowing that her boyfriend's company is the only one.
Before answering Sara's question, Celine took a sip of her drink
"Of course!, there were even top brands now who were interested in me as well", Celine lied but the others bought it except for Sara.
Later on the topic was changed to Jinah, who had an interesting story to tell about the dinner with her parents.
 
"Unnie, what are you going to do?  Are you going to marry Daniel?", Sara asked
Jinah sighed and replied that she doesn't know and asked for some advice.
"well, if it were me in terms of having to uphold my family's hospital. I'd probably have to marry." Miya gave her opinion. But then Sara stated that what if you marry and it's not with Hyo Seob? Miya couldn't come up with an answer and tried to take back what she said.
All the girls were laughing at Miya, until Celine stood up from the table, threw her finished lunch away. Then bid her friends goodbye saying that she was going to stop by the head nurse's office before her shift starts.
______________________________________
 
Meanwhile at Jayden's department. Jayden was diligently at work when one of the seniors siting beside him whispering curiously asked what happen with Jinah.
" Nothing interesting happened we just talked ", Jayden replied while doing his job.
"Really? Yah so you guys did break up", the senior who misunderstood the situation said.
Jayden was starting to get annoyed and so he just ignore it as he kept focusing on his computer.
But, he could hear everyone in the office whisping about the break up with Jinah. And hearing that they made some bets whether or not through rumor was true.
______________________________________
 
At the head nurse's office where Celine stood at the desk waiting. In her hand is her letter of resignation, when she looks at the envelope it feels bittersweet to know that she'll leave the friends and colleagues.
But, on the other hand modeling has always been her dream. A few minutes passed and the nurse hasn't come yet, then footsteps were heard coming closer. So Celine thought it the nurse instead it was Sara who entered the room.
"Celine unnie...", Sara concernedly said closing the door behind her. The older girl turned around to face the familiar voice.
"W-what are you doing here? You should be working", Celine replied with a  shock expression.
Sara walked closer to Celine and looked her in the eyes.
"Unnie I know about the modeling thing, and Mad Dope. But please don't quit being a nurse because of it", Sara said as she tries to hug Celine, but she denied it pushing Sara off of her.
"This is my choice whether or not to quit. Your dream job may be being a nurse, but it was never mine in the first place. The  reason why I became a nurse was for my family.." Celine  said trying to hold back her tears.
"Unnie im so sorry I didn't know you felt like this", Sara said as well when tears started to well up in her eyes.
" Now that I've endure this far, it's definitely my turn to be happy and do what I want to do", Celine said wiping her tears with her hands. Then the head nurse came and asked what was going on.
Both Celine and Sara greeted with a bow, next Sara excused herself and went back to her shift.
Celine took a deep breath before giving her resignation letter in.
" Ms. Cho is this really what you want?", the nurse asked  after reading the letter.
Celine nodded her head and said that it was a very  important dicision that she had to make.
With that said the head nurse was understanding and accepted Celine's dicision. After talking to the nurse, Celine worked her last shift at Seoul Hospital.