Chapter Twenty-Four

Rememberance
At Seoul hospital with Jayden...
 
*Ding* 
Jayden's phone went off indicating that he had gotten a text however, Jayden was a little busy finishing the last sets of codings. Once he finished typing in the codings, and made sure there were no mistakes, he saved his work for the day before looking at his phone.
Now that he was done, he picked up his phone and a smile crept onto his face seeing the photo Jinah had sent him. Then was suddenly taken a back when one of his co-workers bid him goodbye since it was already five o'clock. Jayden stood up from his desk seeing everyone getting ready to go home. So Jayden quickly  put on his jacket, shut down his computer, and gathered his stuff. He bid everyone goodbye then made his way out of the building to his car.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Finally, after Celine's shift ended, she headed back to the nurses break room to gather her things to go home. In good timing, when she entered the room, she saw Sara close her locker as she took her coat out and put on her hat.
“Hey," Celine greeted Sara as she opened her locker to take out her coat.
"Hi Cel unnie...Did your shift just end?" Sara asked. Celine replied yes, then she stopped what she was doing and turned to face Sara to say something. "Um...There's a contest that I signed up for but it requires street wear clothing." Celine started to say.
Sara smiled and said, "I hope you win it!” She then realized that Celine didn't wear street wear clothing like she did. "Wait...you don't wear street wear. So why enter the contest?” Sara questioned out of confusion.
Celine explained that it was just for fun, then mentioned that the winner will be modeling for a street wear company. When Sara finally understood Celine's intention, she immediately said she will help and let her borrow her clothes.
"Thanks, it means a lot to me." Celine said as she hugged Sara with a smirk appearing on her face. Afterward, the two went to their prospective cars and agreed to meet at Sara's house.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
At the Han household...
Jayden and his parents were siting at the table having dinner.“So, how was everyone's day?" Jayden's father said to break the silence.Mrs. Han replied that the salon was busy as usual, which led her to remember an important event that was scheduled on the weekend. Before she mentioned it, she let her son talk about his day.
"Well...My day was fine and the hospital was busy as always.”
Both Mr. and Mrs. Han nodded their heads. Then, Mrs. Han started to ask Jayden if he had gotten her message earlier. He nodded his head and replied yes, and asked what did she want to talk to him about. Mrs. Han proceeded to tell him that she needed his help this weekend. "This weekend a client of ours is getting married and one of the hairdressers was hired to go to Busan to do the bride's hair. So I was wondering, if you could, would you be able to drive to the wedding and make sure everything is going well?”Jayden thought about it for a second, usually on the weekends he would be out hanging with Junsu and their other friends. However, thinking that if he went to Busan to see if the wedding went okay, it probably wouldn't take long. "Ok, I'll go to Busan and the wedding probably won't be long, right? I can probably make it back to hang out with the guys.”
Jayden's mother thanked him for sparing some of his time to help her.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Now at Sara's apartment…
Both Sara and Celine were in Sara's closet picking out some clothes for Celine to borrow.
“So, don't you have to fill an application for it?" Sara asked as she browsed her clothes.
"Yeah, but I already finished that so I just need to have a photo of myself wearing street wear.”
When Sara found the outfit that she thought would be perfect, she hurried Celine to the bathroom to try on the clothes. Within a few minutes, Celine came out of the bathroom. "What do you think?" the older girl asked Sara while looking in the full body mirror near Sara's bedroom door.
Sara replied, “It's almost perfect but, something is missing…” 
Celine asked, “What could be missing? I need to hurry because I have to go to Miya's house soon.”The young women nodded her head then quickly took out one of her hats and put it on Celine. "Now, it's perfect," Sara said with a smile after stepping back from fixing her unnie's hair.
Celine thanked her, then quickly went to change back to her original clothes before she left with the clothes to go to Miya's.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
At the Park household…
Jinah had texted Daniel as soon as she reached her house that she got home safely and that she was about to have dinner. While the Parks were having dinner, they were talking about Jinah's move to Seoul.
“Aww, I wish I could live with you here forever," Jinah's mother said as she was becoming teary eyed.Jinah tried to confort her mom by telling her that she'll try to visit often. Even suggested that she'll come with Daniel. Jinah's father chimed in to comfort his wife saying Daniel will take good care of Jinah there for them, so they wouldn’t have to worry.
After they were finished eating, and the maids came to clean up the dishes, Jinah asked her mom if she would like her to give a massage. Mrs. Park gladly accepted it because she remembered when Jinah used to give her one since she was in high school and was taking a break from studying her exams.
In Jinah's room, Jinah was washed up and ready for bed when her mother came in and said she was ready for a massage. Jinah smiled at her mother and told her to sit with her on the floor. While Mrs. Park got her massage, they talked, laughed, and reminisced about the good old day when she was younger.
"Eomma, Daniel-ssi says we are childhood friends. Do you remember what we were like as kids?" Jinah asked while massaging her mom’s shoulders. 
Mrs.Park chuckled just remembering those times before answering her daughter's question. "Let's see...The two of you were inseparable, like, when our  families was leaving the beach and we told you to say goodbye to Daniel, you would start crying.”
Jinah was in shock that she didn't remember doing that, then asked why she cried.

 

 
 
"You cried because you wanted to play more with Daniel, so we let you go home with them,” Mrs. Park explained. That was when they were 5 years old at the time.
 

 

 
Suddenly, Jinah stopped what she was doing. Then she moved her spot to face her mom. "So...what about when we got to high school? Why didn't I see him there?" Jinah asked saying that this was her last question.

 

 
 
Mrs.Park gave her daughter a sad smile before answering."They had to move," with that said, she thanked Jinah for the massage before getting up and going to bed.

 

 
 
Jinah said goodnight and hugged her mom before going to bed as well.