Chapter Twenty-Three

Rememberance
Meanwhile with Jinah still at Seokchon Lake Park…
"Don 't worry I got you!" a familiar voice said. With that said, Jinah slowly opened her eyes to clearly see the person who had rescued her. "Hey Jinah, are you ok?”
Now back on her feet, Jinah didn't answer and just stared then she started to remember something. She remembered being in a similar situation where she almost fell. The mysterious guy who was taking pictures from her dream had stopped to catch her before she fell as she was walking backwards.
A hand that was waving in her face snapped her out of her thoughts as she heard Daniel's voice. Jinah looked up to see Daniel.
"D-Daniel-Ssi...how did you know I was here?”
Daniel explained to Jinah that he thought she looked familiar from a distance. Then as he witnessed the bike  zoomed pass by and saw that she was about to fall, Daniel said he ran as fast he could to get to her in time.
Jinah politely thanked him for saving her before bowing. The two then found a nearby bench to sit and talk for a while.
__________________________________________________________________________________
At Seoul hospital...
In the nurses break room, Celine was on her phone checking the Mad Dope homepage to see the requirements again. One of the requirements was to have a photo of themselves wearing street wear clothing and the photo must be taken with a DSLR camera.
Celine thought for a second and remembered that Sara had a lot of street wear clothes. She then thought it would be a good idea to ask Sara to borrow the clothes. Celine then realized that she didn't have a camera at home.
Miya walked into the room since it was now her break.  Celine looked up from her phone as Miya greeted her when she sat down on the couch.
"Hey can I ask you something?”
Miya replied yes, then Celine continue to ask if she had a DSLR camera and wanted to see if she could borrow it.
"Yeah sure, I have one.when do you need it?”
"Well is it possible that I could come by your place tonight and pick it up?”
Miya agreed to it and told Celine to let her know what time she'll come because she had made plans with Hyo Seob. All Celine needed now was to ask Sara if she could go to her house and borrow her clothes, which she had never done  before. Soon enough it was time for Celine to go her next shift.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Checking back with Daniel and Jinah...
 
"So...What were you doing standing so close to lake?" Daniel curiously asked knowing that it was dangerous.
 
 
 
"Well I was going to take a selfie with the lake in the background because it looked pretty.”
 
Daniel couldn't help but laugh at her answer. Jinah then asked Daniel why he was doing here.
 
"The weather looked nice, and it seemed like a good idea to go jogging," he said while using the towel he brought to wipe off  his sweat. Jinah nodded her head in understanding. Next, Jinah opened the plastic bag with snacks and offered Daniel some. When they finished eating their snacks, Daniel sweetly offered to take Jinah's photo by the lake like she was trying to do earlier.

 

 
"Okay...Ready?...Hana ...Dul...Set!" Daniel said as he took the picture.
 
Afterwards, he gave Jinah back her phone, then asked what she was going to do now. Before Jinah could answer his question, she quickly sent the photo to the unknown number. Once the photo was sent, Jinah told Daniel that she was going to head home soon. Daniel again offered to drive her home, but Jinah politely declined saying that she was fine taking the subway back. Then Daniel negotiated that he will drop her off at the subway station at least. Jinah said yes as she thought that it was the least she could let him do since he saved her from falling in the lake.
 
It didn't take long to get there, so they finally arrived at the Jamsil station that she took earlier. Before Jinah got out of the car, both of them said their goodbyes. Daniel told Jinah to text or call him to let him know that she got home safe. Jinah smiled and said ok and told him to drive safe. Daniel smiled as well and waved while he watched as she made her way inside the station. Once Jinah was inside, he drove away feeling happy that he bumped into her today. However, he felt a bit sad that they couldn't hang out longer with each other.
 
_________________________________________________________________________,________
 
At Mad Dope...
 
CEO Parker Jung and Mina Kwon were in Parker's office looking and discussing some of the model applications that they have gotten so far.
 
 
 
"So...Do you see any of these that you like?" Parker asked.

 

 
"Well, so far some of them are good but I still want to continue to look," Mina replied while looking at the other applicants. Parker nodded his head in understandment. Then suggested that they take a little break and go get some lunch. Mina agreed to it as she put down the application paper on the table with the others. Just as Parker went to his desk to grab his wallet that looked old and was tearing apart, a little photo of Sara that he kept slipped out and ended up at Mina's feet.

 

 
"I got it!" Mina said as she bent down to the floor and picked up what fell. Parker thanked her after she had given back the photo. Mina curiously asked who was the photo of.

 

 
"Oh, this is just a little photo of my girlfriend," Parker showed the photo for a second.

 

 
Mina nodded her head and complimented that his girlfriend was very pretty and that she looked like a model. After that, the two left the store and made their way to Parker's car. In the car ride to the restaurant of their choice, Mina kind of had an idea of which two people she wanted to work with. But she didn't want to tell Parker yet until she was certain about it.