Chapter Seventeen

Rememberance
Finally, they arrived at Sara's apartment building. Sara, who was soundly asleep, had woken up when the car stopped and heard Parker get out of the car.
 

 

 
“Oh... did I fall asleep?” asked Sara as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.
 

 

 
Parker laughed as he opened the door to the passenger seat. Then, the two of them walked into the building and went on the elevator up to Sara's apartment. A few minutes later, the pair is standing outside Sara's door.
 

 

 
"Thank you for taking me home," Sara said as she pushed back strands of hair behind her ear.
 

 

 
Parker nodded then smiled lovingly at Sara. Then he came a bit closer to her and kissed her on the forehead. “Goodnight,” he said after he stepped back from his cute girlfriend who was now in a daze. In a few seconds, Sara returned to her senses and waved goodnight before she entered her apartment.
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
The morning sun soon rose. Miya excitedly got out of bed knowing what day it was. Today was her and her boyfriend Shin Hyo Seob's anniversary. So she checked her calendar like she did everyday, since that was her routine and noticed it was her day off from work. To make the day even more perfect, she will soon get to see her boyfriend who just got out of the army and now was a recording artist. He had his own recording studio making his music.
 

 

 
As Miya was in the kitchen making breakfast, she heard her phone ring. She stopped what she was doing and went to answer it. "Hello?”
 

 

 
"Jagiya, it's me," Hyo Seob said on the line.
 

 

 
A wide smile spread across Miya's face from hearing her boyfriend's voice. "Oh oppa! This is the first time you've ever called in the morning," Miya said as she giggled.
 

 

 
"I know, I usually call at night. Right?”
 

 

 
Miya then changed the subject by asking if he knew what today was.
 

 

 
"Today...I think it's Friday, and I have a show to do tonight," Hyo Seob lied as he knew that today was their anniversary.
 

 

 
Miya became really sad. Then she heard him inviting her to the show. "I'll think about it oppa," Miya said trying not to sound disappointed.
 

 

 
After the little phone call with her boyfriend, Miya went back to the kitchen to finish cooking.
_________________________________________________________________________________
At the Han household…
 

 

 
Jayden got out of bed and began to ready himself for work. All he could think about was if Jinah had gotten the message he sent last night. While in the shower, Jayden's mother came into his room to see if he was awake. She saw that he was not there and was about to leave the room and go back downstairs. Then a thought came to her, what if he had been meeting Jinah secretly? Mrs. Han then made sure the coast was clear before re-entering the room again.
 

 

 
As she was in the room, she started to search around every corner of the room for  any signs of Jinah. Mrs. Han could not find anything and became disappointed. She was about to give up when she saw on the night stand her son's wallet, keys, and his phone. She hesitated a little before picking up the phone.
 

 

 
Now that the phone was in her grasp, she quickly looked through the call history but didn't see Jinah's number, it was only Junsu's and others. The last thing Jayden's mom looked at was the contact list. After scrolling down a bit, Mrs.han had found what she was looking for. Then she quickly found a pen and wrote down Jinah's number on her hand.
 

 

 
Once Mrs. Han heard footsteps coming closer to the room, she put everything back in it's original place and quietly left the room closing the door behind her.
____________________________________________________________________________
Back with Miya's anniversary…
 

 

 
In order to forget how upset she was at Hyo Seob for forgetting the most important day in their relationship, Miya decided to clean the apartment. Once the apartment was spotless, she cleaned herself up a bit before going downstairs to get the mail.
 

 

 
In the mailroom, Miya opened her mailbox to find her usual mail. But then at the back was a little square box addressed to her. In a few minutes Miya came back to her apartment. She then sat down on the couch to figure out what was in the box. When she finally opened the box, she found another little box inside. Inside that box was the anniversary gift she got for Hyo Seob, which she had almost forgotten about since she ordered it a week ago.
 

 

 
Suddenly her phone rang and it was Hyo Seob who was calling. Hesitating at first to answer it, still feeling a bit upset. Eventually Miya answered it. "Hello?" Miya answered with an annoyed tone.
 

 

 
"Hey babe, are you busy?” Hyo Seob asked.
 

 

 
“Yes, very busy...So what do you want?”
 

 

 
Through the line she could hear her boyfriend sigh. "I wanted to tell you that it would mean a lot to me if you came to the show tonight.”
 

 

 
Miya then pictured her boyfriend looking disappointed if she didn't show up and stopped being upset. "I'll come to your show tonight oppa.”
 

 

 
Hyo Seob sounded happy on the line to hear his girl's response. “Okay, I'll see you tonight at 7pm. I love you and I'll txt you later.”
 

 

 
With that said, they hung the phone.
__________________________________________________________________________________
At Celine's apartment…
 

 

 
Celine was getting ready to go to her Doctor’s appointment. While checking her bag to see if she had everything she needed, she found a business card and a coupon from Mad Dope that belonged to Parker Jung whom she remembered running into at the convenient store.
 

 

 
An hour later she had gone to her appointment, it was only a short visit though because Doctor Lee had finally told her that she no longer needed to wear the cast.
 

 

 
When Celine got home, she was so happy that she texted all her friends saying that her ankle was healed. Then, she went on her laptop to do some online shopping, looking to see what was new on her favorite site. Some time passed and she didn't see anything that she liked. She then remembered earlier, in her bag, she found a coupon from Parker Jung's store, Mad Dope, so she decided to check it out.
 

 

 
As the Mad Dope site was pulled up, there was something that immediately caught Celine's attention. It was an advertisement looking to recruit some models. Celine thought that this was an once in a lifetime opportunity that she couldn't pass up. Considering that she met the requirements for it and she was most passionate about it since she was a teenager. Due to her parents being strict and telling her that she had to go into the medical field like them, she had to be a good daughter to her parents and listen. So she gave up her dream of being a model and went to nursing school even though doing something medical wasn't really she wanted to do in the first place.
 

 

 
Before deciding to contact Parker, Celine read about what Mad Dope was all about and looked at some of the clothes they were selling. Although street wear wasn't her style, as she preferred high end brands, she thought the clothes they had for women were cute and wanted to try it out. Moments later, Celine was dialing Parker Jung's number.