Chapter Twenty-Five

Rememberance
At Miya's apartment...
 
Miya was in the kitchen making popcorn for her movie night with Hyo Seob. While the popcorn was in the microwave, Miya came and sat next to her boyfriend on the sofa who was looking at the two movies that he brought.
 
"Which one are we watching first?" Miya asked seeing that both movies were in English.
 
Hyo Seob turned to her and asked which movie she preferred.
 
"Hmm...The Bodyguard seems interesting but so does Begin Again,” Miya replied while reading the back of each DVD seeing that both movies were about music.
 
In order to help Miya make up her mind, Hyo Seob suggested they play rock, paper, sissors. If Miya won, she picked the movie but if she lost, then Hyo Seob would pick.
 
"Rock, Paper, sissors...Shoot!" the pair said at the same time. The results of the game was a tie because both of them picked paper.
 
"Let's play again!" said Miya. Before they could play another round, the door bell rang and so Miya got up to answer the door knowing that it would be Celine.
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
In Jinah's room...
 
Jinah had already drifted into dreamland. Her dream took place at the beach, but she was not alone. The mysterious man had appeared to be there too.
 
"Yahh! This place is just how I remember it, if only it was summer right, Jinah?" the mysterious guy said giving her a smile and then after looking at the ocean view in front of them.
 
Jinah nodded in reply as she sat down on the cold sand to watch the waves.
 
"Wait...you've been here before?” Jinah asked while looking up at the man.
 
The man chuckled at her question before answering, "Yeah, don't you remember when you gave me a tour of your hometown after you introduced me to your parents?"
 
Jinah shook her head not having a memory of that day.
 
"Well...you told me that you come here to clear your mind."
 
Jinah slowly got up and dusted off the sand on her clothes. Then, she turned to look at him to get a clear view of the guy's face.
 
"I did? When? Just who are you?" Jinah questioned as she reached out her hand to touch his face.
 
"You know who I am, Jinah, I don't know how much longer I can wait until you remember me..." the mysterious man noted with a serious tone in his voice.  He stared into her eyes that were now filling up with tears.
 
It had become windy and Jinah was shivering but unable to move her feet.
 
“Jagiya, you're shivering. We should get get you home now before you catch a cold," he said after taking off his scarf and wrapping it around his girlfriend to keep her warm. Her vision blurred by the tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall.
 
Jinah suddenly woke up from her dream that felt so real. She then looked at her phone to see what time it was. 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile back with Miya...
 
"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting your night," Celine apologized as Miya opened the door.
 
Miya replied that it was fine and that they were only deciding on what movie to watch. Celine nodded then asked what movies were rented.
 
"Begin Again and the Bodyguard," Miya replied as they walked into the living room where Miya's boyfriend was.
 
Celine quickly greeted Hyo Seob, who was texting on his phone. Miya then told Celine to sit down for a few minutes while she went to get the camera.
 
For a little while, both Hyo Seob and Celine talked as they waited for Miya to return. It didn't take long for Miya to find her camera, but it took a little bit to find the charger. Once she came back to the living room with the camera, Miya was happy to see both her friend and boyfriend getting along.

 

 
 
"Here's the camera and it's all charged up for you to use," Miya said when she handed the camera bag to Celine. Celine thanked her then said goobye to Hyo Seob before Miya saw her off.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
The next day was an important day for Mrs. Han's salon. Although they were usually closed during the weekends, they stayed open for special occasions. Of course reservations had to be made prior so the salon could prepare beforehand. 

 

 
Mrs. Han was a little busy with a client. But made sure to let Bora know that she had to go to Busan for the wedding.

 

 
"Ah okay, but I don't have my car today because I lent it to my friend," Bora commented.

 

 
Mrs. Han smiled and told Bora to use her car instead. After finishing with the client, she went to her office in the back to call her son.

 

 
*ring* *ring*

 

 
 
"Hello?" a sleepy Jayden answered.

 

 
 
"Hello? Jayden-ah, don't forget that you're going to the wedding today," Mrs. Han reminded her son.

 

 
 
"Yes Eomma, don't worry, I'm up and getting ready right now,” Jayden lied still laying in his bed.

 

 
 
Mrs. Han wasn't convinced that her son was awake, she knew how he was on the weekends. "Good! Because the wedding starts at noon and right now it's almost ten.” With that said, Mrs. Han ended the phone call.

 

 
 
On the other hand, Jayden quickly got out of bed and rushed to shower and dress up as nicely as possible. When he was satisfied with the outfit, he finally left the house and was now on his way to the wedding.