Chapter Thirty- Two

Rememberance
It was now Monday morning and Celine had woken up a little earlier than usual. Today was the day when she would finally submit her application to Mad Dope in the hopes of getting to be their new model. Before mailing the application, Celine double-checked to see if there were any errors.
 
 
"Ok, I'm ready to mail it," Celine told herself as she put the papers in the envelope. Once she was done, she headed down to her local post office. Soon after sending the envelope through the post office, she went back to the apartment to get ready for work.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Later on at Seoul Hospital...
 
 
When lunch time came around, the four women sat at their usual table. While they ate, they talked amongst themselves. Celine told them that she finally mailed out her application for the contest this morning. The girls got excited and wished her good luck execept Jinah who was in deep thought.
 
 
"Jinah? Are you ok? Come back to us," Miya said as she waved her hand a few times in order to get Jinah's attention.
 
 
"Oh...sorry, now what were we talking about?" Jinah asked. After filling her in with the previous conversation, out of concern, they asked what was bothering her. Jinah then told them everything from last night.
 
 
"Omo! You found the scrapbook of you and Jayden?" Sara, who was in shock, asked her friend. The older girl nodded in response to Sara's question. 
 
Then Jinah asked for advice, "I don't know what to do guys. What do you think?"
 
 
So then Celine gave her two choices: she could either go to Jayden right now or meet him after work and tell him that she finally remembered him.
 
 
Jinah thought carefully about the choices before choosing one. 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Meanwhile with Jayden, he was concentrating on his work when one of his colleagues got up from his desk and told everyone that he would take them out for lunch. Almost the whole office was really happy with the offer and so they all headed out. 
 
 
"Ah, Jayden-ssi, aren't you coming with us?" one of the women asked before she went to catch up with the others.
 
"O-oh, yeah," Jayden replied as he made sure to save his work before leaving the office as well.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Now back to the cafeteria with the girls...
 
 
Jinah finally made her choice to meet him after her shift. When she told the girls her plan, they were very understanding. So Jinah quickly bid her friends goodbye and made her way to find Jayden's department before the lunch hour ended. Once she found the department, after asking for directions, Jinah saw only a few people working. She then asked one of them if Jayden had come to work.
 
 
"Oh, Jayden-ssi is here today but he went out for lunch," a worker responded. 
 
Jinah nodded her head in understanding then asked for a pen and a little sticky note. Soon as she recieved the items, she wrote a little note to Jayden asking if he had time after work to meet her at the cat cafe. When Jinah was satisfied with the note she wrote, she then asked which desk was Jayden's.
 
After finding Jayden's desk, she put the note on his computer screen for him to read when he would get back from lunch. Jinah thanked the worker for helping her and then she left to start her shift.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
At Mad Dope, CEO Parker Jung and Mina Kwon were looking through more of the applications for the modeling position. His assistant then came to deliver the mail, and within the mail was Celine's application. When Parker sorted out all the junk mail, he found Celine's application and showed it to Mina.
 
 
"So what do you think of her?" Parker intently watched Mina while she read Celine's resume. A few moments later, Mina put the paper on the table. She turned to Parker and told him that Celine would be another perfect choice, although earlier they found a girl that would also fit well for the position.
 
 
"Yeah, I think so too, though her style is more high branded but street wear seems to also suit her." Parker commented as he looked at the photo again.
 
 
"Great! Then it's settled. But are you sure we can't use your girlfriend? She would have been the third candidate if you convinced her to apply," Mina said teasingly to Parker while she gathered her stuff to leave.
 
 
"You know that wouldn't be fair to the other girls that applied. So anyway, thanks for stopping by and next week I'll give the two girls a call on our decision." 
 
With that said, Mina nodded her head in understanding before leaving Parker's office.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Meanwhile back at Jayden's department...
 
After coming back from his lunch break, he went to his desk to sit down and start working again. A suprise look came on his face when he discovered the note posted on his computer screen.
 
 
"Hey Han! What's the matter?" one of his seniors asked.
 
 
"Ah, it's nothing, we should get back to work," Jayden replied as he tried to stay cool and focus on his work, but his ears were turning bright red from embarrassment.
 
 
For a moment, the office was quiet and everyone was working, until that same senior got curious and took the note. Now that the note was in his grasp, everyone got up from their desks and gathered around to hear what the note said.
 
 
"Uh, hey!" Jayden voiced his protest as he tried to get the note back. But it was no use, the note was already being read out loud.
 
 
"Yah! Han, are you really going to meet Jinah after work?" the senior asked Jayden as he handed him back the note.
 
 
"Of course I have to meet her, she's my girlfriend after all!" Jayden confidently said as he stood up from his desk.
 
Everyone was oohing at hearing Jayden's answer. After, everyone quickly headed back to work just as their boss entered the room questioning what was all the commotion about.
 
 
"Psst! Han, I'm sorry for reading the note and hope it goes well with Ms. Jinah," the senior whispered his apology to Jayden. Though Jayden was trying hard to work, he managed to accept the apology.
 
 
Some time had passed and the end of the day came. So while everyone was packing up to go home, Jayden made sure to save his work and shut down the computer. Then, he quickly put on his jacket, said goodbye to everyone, and then headed out to meet Jinah at the cat cafe.