Chapter Thirteen

Rememberance
In that same day, after Jinah's shift at the hospital ended, she gathered her things from her locker then made her way to meet Miya and Sara at the entrance.
"You guys can leave first, I'll meet you there, I think I'll stop by a bakery first and get a cake or something before coming,” Sara said. Both Jinah and Miya nodded their heads in understanding.
"Okay! See you later then," Jinah said before she and Miya start walking to Miya's car.
_______________________________________________________________
Meanwhile back at Celine's apartment, even though she was limping around the house, Celine was trying her best to tidy up despite the pain from her ankle.
 
“Okay, I think the house is clean enough," Celine muttered to herself as she examined the room. Then she put the crutches to the side near the couch and decided to watch tv for a bit while waiting for the girls to arrive.
_______________________________________________________________
Back at Mad Dope…
"So...Hyung how did you guys manage to get Mina?" Jaemin asked.Before replying Parker took a sip of his drink. "Remember last month when I went to LA for business?”Jaemin nodded his head.
“Well, I had a free day to check out the city. So, I went to an art exhibit and saw some really dope pieces she did. Then I asked the curator there to give me Mina's contact information.”
 
"Wow! That's awesome bro, I hope the collaboration goes well," Jaemin said as he got up from his seat to throw away his garbage.
 
“Yeah, same here. We start the project next week.”
 
After that, the guys caught up on each other's love lives and other things that were happening in their lives. Then, Jaemin bid his friend goodbye since he needed to head home.
________________________________________________________________
In the Han household, Jayden was in his room laying in his bed thinking once again about Jinah.
 
"There must be something I can do to make Jinah remember me," Jayden muttered to himself. Then he thought to call one of friends.
*Rring * Rring
"Hello?" a dolphin-like voice said through the line.“Hey, Junsu-ah, are you busy?”
 
"No, I'm resting at home right now. Why? What's up?”
 
"I need your help with something.”
"Help with what?"Junsu worriedly asked.
“Well...with Jinah. I think maybe something happened to her in the accident.”
 
“Why? Is something wrong with her?”
 
Jayden then told Junsu about the day he encountered Jinah.
 
"Man, that …"
“So, will you help me?”During Jayden's phone conversation with Junsu, his mom came into his room quietly to bring him his clean stack of clothes. Little did he know, she had overheard him telling Junsu the whole story about what happened with Jinah on the phone. She then quietly placed the clothes on his bed and left.
 
"Yeah sure, what do you think you want to do?” The two then started brainstorming ideas.
 
"How about you and your musical friends put on a musical show about us?" Jayden asked since he knew Junsu had starred in a musical before.“Eh? I don't think so considering it's been awhile since I've been in one.” Junsu hesitated before suggesting, "I think you should do something romantic.”
 "O-ok but what can I do? It's not like I can give her hints for her to instantly remember!”
“Jay, that's a brilliant idea!”
 
“Wait what?" Jayden asked feeling confused.
 
“Ok, I'm talking about how you and Jinah can take a trip down memory lane!”
 
“Ok, and where do the hints come in to all of this?”
“Well... Just be creative about it and have fun. I should go cause I have  to feed the dogs dinner later.” Once their call ended, Jayden sat down at his desk to write out some ideas he could use for Jinah's hints.
________________________________________________________________
Back at Celine’s apartment…
 
*Ding dong*
Amongst all the talking inside the living room, Celine was about to get up from the couch but was stopped by Jinah who insisted that she would get the door.
“Hey you made it! And it smells like you brought pumpkin pie. Yum!" Jinah said excitedly as Sara walked in holding a plastic bag.
"Yup! It's Cel's favorite dessert," Sara said walking towards the kitchen. Once Sara placed the bag on the table, she went to the living room to join her friends.
“Okay, so which out of the three apartments that you saw make you feel the most comfortable?" Celine asked trying to help Jinah decide on an apartment. 
The young woman thought about it for a few minutes before answering the question. "Well...I guess that building at UN village was the most comfortable.”
"How do your parents like it?” Sara asked. 
Jinah told them that was her parents favorite, which led her to tell them of her encounter with Daniel.
"Whoa! Wait... So Daniel? As in Doctor Daniel Lee of Hongdae Clinic lives there and  also was your childhood friend?" Miya asked in shock. All Jinah could do was nod her head while she remembered the photo she saw on his mantel and the phone call with his parents.
“Well, at least you have a neighbor who you know," Sara commented. The girls agreed with Sara. So then they asked Jinah one more time to confirm her apartment choice.
"Yes, I think i will be ok living there. Plus, if I ever need help, Daniel told me he would be happy to assist me.” Jinah confidently said as she finally felt excited about moving to Seoul.
"Did you get his number?" Celine asked while finding a comfortable spot on the couch.
“Yeah, I did. It happened when I was about to go inside the house because he was kind enough to drive me back.”
The room got silent for a second because Jinah's friends were all thinking about her current boyfriend. So to break the silence, Miya cleared and suggested they eat the pumpkin pie now. Sara then got up from her seat to get the pie. As she was in the kitchen cutting the pie, the others changed the subject to Celine and her injury update.
"It still hurts a little bit, but I have an doctors appointment tomorrow.”
 
Sara, who is still in the kitchen, had a lot on her mind about Celine's ankle and how she felt bad about not being there with them due to her date with Parker.
"Sara-ah are you done cutting the pie?" Jinah asked.
 
Sara then quickly finished cutting, quickening her pace with the dessert in hand to make her way back to the living room. On her way there, Sara accidentally knocked down Celine's opened purse that sat on the kitchen counter. For a moment, Sara went to the living room and placed down the pie along with plates and utensils. She then headed back to clean the mess in the kitchen. 
While the girls were enjoying their dessert, Sara was putting back everything that fell from Celine's bag. There were two particular items she saw that surprised her: one was the coupon from Mad Dope and the second one was Parker's business card. Once she heard her name being called by the older girls, Sara immediately put everything back in Celine's bag. She then put the bag back in it's original place on the kitchen counter and acted like she never saw what was inside it for the entire evening.