Chapter Twenty-Eight

Rememberance
At the restaraunt...
 
 
 
The view of the nightlife in Hongdae from their table was very pretty since the restaraunt is located there. 
 
 
 
"Jinah-ah have you finished moving in?", Jinah's mother started the conversation.
 
 
 
Jinah happily replied yes and mention that she couldn't have done it without Daniel's help. When hearing that Jinah's father chimed in by praising Daniel.
 
 
 
" Thank you sir, I will do my best take good care of her", Daniel told Jinah's parents and they were very delighted to hear that.
 
 
 
Then Daniel whispers to Jinah to ask if she wanted to tell her parents that she remembered the memories of her childhood. Jinah thought for a few minutes then agreed to tell the good news.
 
 
 
"Eomma, Appa...there's something I want to tell you", Jinah said as she put down her chopsticks.
 
 
 
Jinah's parents  agreed then waited for her to continue.
 
 
 
"I remembered my childhood now with the help of old photos and Daniel telling me what he recalls of those times". With that said they happily ate their dinner and ordered a bit more wine to celebrate.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Meanwhile with Jayden and Bora...
 
 
 
The Gps announces that they've arrived at their destination. Jayden pulls up to the gate that bora pointed to.
 
 
 
"Jayden-ssi, thank you for driving me", Bora said getting out of his car and bowed politely.
 
 
 
Jayden opened the window of the passenger side then smiled and replied that she should go inside since it was getting cold at night.
 
 
 
Bora smiled and told him to drive safely. After seeing bora enter her house, Jayden began to start making his way home. As he was driving home he thought about what happen today, and the encounter with Yoon Bora.
 
 
 
When he finally arrived home, he was greeted by his mom who came rushing from the kitchen 
 
 
 
"Ah my son! Don't you know how worried I was?", Mrs.Han almost teary eyed again hugged her son. Jayden tiredly apologized to him, then was sat down in the living room to discuss about him and Bora. The first question his mother asked was what he thought of her.
 
 
 
"Well...she seems really nice and a good person", Jayden said before he started yawning. Then his father chimed in to tell his wife to let their son go to bed and to talk about it in the morning. With that said Jayden bid his parents goodnight and quickly went upstairs to his room.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
At Miya's apartment...
 
 
 
Celine had stayed a little while longer to hang out after returning the camera.
 
 
 
"Did your picture come out okay?", Miya asked before taking a sip of her tea,
 
 
 
Celine replied that it did and everything is ready to submit on Monday.
 
 
 
"That's good, I hope you get chosen', Miya said to cheer on her fashionable friend.
 
 
 
Celine nodded and gave a fake smile but inside she can feel the guilt growing more. After talking about the contest they changed the topic to Miya's movie date with her boyfriend.
 
 
 
"So how was your movie night with Hyo Seob?", Celine asked after drinking a bit of her tea.
 
 
 
Miya told her everyything that happened that night even if it wasn't much.
 
 
 
"Aww you guys are so cute!" Celine said making Miya laugh a bit. Then Miya replied that she hoped Celine would meet a nice guy too. Once the girls had finished drinking their tea it was time for Celine to head home.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Now back to Mrs.Han...
 
 
 
As she watched her son head up the stairs, she was taken aback to what just happen.
 
 
 
"Yeobo don't worry too much, it's been a long day for him", mr.Han said as he turned the television off to comfort his wife before going to bed.
 
 
 
"I guess  you're right, I just got too excited for them", Mrs.Han said as she got up fron the sofa to go to bed as well.
 
 
 
While trying to fall asleep but kept thinking of her son and  Yoon Bora together. Then  decided to send Jinah a message saying that her son is now happy with someone else. After she sent the text, she was finally able to go to sleep.
 
 
 
 ___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the restaurant with celebrating Jinah's move to Seoul...
 
 
 
They had just finish eating and now theiy are waiting for their bill.
 
 
 
"I can't wait to see  what your apartment looks like!", Jinah's mom said  as she looked excited.
 
 
 
Jinah then said that they can visit come over tomorrow. Jinah's mom was happy to accept the invite but then her husband informed them that he will be going abroad for a business trip.
 
 
 
'Ah I understand Appa. What time is your flight?", Jinah nodded her head.
 
 
 
"I'll be leaving really early so you don't have to see me off", Jinah's father reponded. Then Jinah excused herself from the table to go to the restroom. Ten minutes later as Jinah was heading back to the table she heard her text ringtone. As she saw the message it was from an unknown number.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To: Jinah 
 
 
 
From: Unknown
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
 
 Please move on from my son Jayden. He's already found someone he is happy with.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After reading the text Jinah quickly put way her phone when Daniel told her that he'll drop her home now since the bill had already been paid. And so in the car ride home it was quiet