Chapter One

Rememberance

 

A white room greeted the young woman as she opened her eyes. A blurry unfamiliar place came into view. She sat up she immediately felt a sharp pain in her head.

 

"Whoa! Jinah I - I mean miss please don't strain yourself!" A handsome man wearing a doctorarrow-10x10.png's coat saw the patient holding her head.

 

"Where am I?" The confused woman said while looking around her surroundings.

 

"Miss Jinah - ssi , you're in the hospital because you were in an accident," Doctor Lee said with a serious expression.

 

"I was? I don't remember that happening to me," Jinah scratched her head.

 

"The reason why you can't remember what happen is because  you have amnesia," Doctor Lee said as he was looking over Jinah's records. The look on Jinah's face was filled with worries.
"But, don't worry you'll regain yourarrow-10x10.png memories soon enough," Daniel flashes Jinah a smile to comfort her.

 

Then, a nursearrow-10x10.png came into the room to inform doctor Lee.

 

"Doctor, I just checkedarrow-10x10.png on patient Jayden Han awhile ago."

 

"How is he doing?" Before replying the nurse looked sadly at Jinah.

 

"He's in critical condition," Doctor Lee gave instructions to the nurse to run tests on Jinah before giving her medicine for her head.

"Critical condition?" Jinah muttered to herself. But Daniel heard her and assured her that it was a different patient he was talking about.
Once again the sharp pain came back

 

< Flash Back >

 

" Hi Mommy! , Hi Daddy!" Jinah and her best friendarrow-10x10.png Daniel cutely wave to Jinah's parents, as they were riding a colorful trainarrow-10x10.png. Jinah's parents happily wave back while watching them from the fence.
After both Jinah and Daniel. got off the ride, they happily ran over Jinah's parents.
" Mommy! Did you see us?" Jinah held her mom's hand and Daniel's as well so she wouldn't get lost in the amusement park.
" Yes I did! Did you have have fun riding it?" Jinah nodded her head and then her tummy started to growl.
" Oh! Sounds like our Jinah is hungry" Jinah's mom chuckled after hearing her daughter's tummy growl again. So their family went to find a restaurant,

 

> End of flash back <

 

The nursearrow-10x10.png came back with the medicine and sees Jinah holding her head.

 

" Miss Jinah, are you alright?".
Jinah slowly removed her hands and looked up at the nurse.
" I think so, but I think I just remembered something from when I was little".
" Really? I'll have to tell doctorarrow-10x10.png Lee about it" the nurse hands Jinah her medicine before she left the room.