Ninth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin's POV.

-I know she's thinking of something. She kept quiet after all the hyungs said so much. Did they say anything wrong? Dam, i really want to know what is she thinking about. This place, is rather remote. She can find this place just by walking anyhow? And not noticing that keep out sign? What was she thinking when she walked here? I have so many things i want to ask, i want to know. I know all the hyungs also have the same curiosity about her. Sigh, i really wish this moment won't end. It's rare to relax like this, been so long since we slowed down our pace, take a good look at our surroundings. God, did you send this girl to us so that we can realise we haven't smiled and relaxed for so long? - I thought in my head. 

"This place is really a good hide out. Do you always come here?" I asked, breaking the silence. 

"Yes. I come here everytime i'm stressed, tired, sad, and need peace. It's quiet, and relaxing." 

"So you come here alone all the time?" 

"Yeah, you guys are the first to visit this place. Even my friend don't know." 

"Now that we know, can this be our hide out as well?" 

"Errr.. yeah of course. Just don't tell anyone else." 

"Haha, okay, we won't tell." Junsu answered before i did. 

-

Jaejoong's POV. 

"Should we go already? You guys should go back and rest." She said, getting up. 

Looking at us, she smiled when all of us closed our eyes and ignored her question. We didn't want to go yet. 

"YAH." She said again. 

Slowly, i dozed off. 

Rane's POV.

-This people, are they really DBSK? How more cute can they get. And are they really asleep?-I thought as i took out my phone and snapped a photo of them secretly. 

I climbed down the tree quietly, not wanting to wake them up, if they're asleep. 

I sat down beside the tree, wanting to take out my phone and look at the picture when Changmin sat beside me. 

"OH, oppa. Eh, you didn't fall asleep yet still ignored me."

"Haha, mianhe, but i really wanted to sleep." He smiled saying. 

-Dam, he's so handsome upclose.-

"Then you should. You need rest, look at your dark circles." I joked. 

"Yah. You have them as well okay. It's hard for me to have a chance to relax like this. How can i fall asleep like those people up there." He said pointing up. 

-

Changmin's POV.

-Actually, it's hard for me to have a chance to be alone with you.- I thought in my head otherwise. 

"Haha. You guys are really tired right?" She asked smiling. 

-Ugh, she looks attractive still even when she's in plain clothes.- 

"Honestly, yes. I don't know how long has it been since we had some proper rest. Ever since we came to Japan, we worked so hard to learn the language and everything. Now that we've achieved so much, we're still tired. From all the attention we're getting." 

"Hmmmm. But it's good that there's attention right. Even though sometimes the attention is stressful, but that's what alot other people in your industry desire to have. Look at the bright side, you have 'those people' with you still." She said pointing upwards like me. 

I smiled at her words and action. 

"Besides, a small part of those attention comes from this person here." She said pointing to herself. 

"Haha, okay. Can i ask you something?" 

"Sure. But whether i'll answer is up to me." 

I pouted a little and asked "What is your favourite song of ours?" 

"Hmmmm, Japanese or Korean?" 

"Japanese, since we're in Japan." 

"Hmmmmmmm, that's a little hard. I'll choose Proud...?" 

"Ahh, Proud." I nodded at her answer. 

"Yours?" 

"Hmmm, since we sang it, so i like all." 

"Ehhh. That's a boring answer." She nudged my arm with her elbow. 

I just smiled and ignored her. 

"Rane ah, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter