Sixth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV.

"You guys full now?"Shin hyung asked us while driving. 

We nodded. 

"Tomorrow will be a busy day so rest well."

We nodded again. 

At DBSK's home.. 

"Rane is rather different from other fans we have isn't it? She don't scream when she sees us."Yunho said as we all sat on our beds, preparing to sleep. 

"Probably she likes SUJU more so she only screams if they're infront of her."I replied. 

"Changmin ah, you like her?"Yoochun asked. 

"Bwo? Aniyo..."

"We hardly see you get this shy. The first time was with Jessica, today's the second."Yoochun said.

"Changmin ah, if you don't like her, i'm getting her."I said. 

"Aish why are you talking about Jessica again. It's been more than 2 years ago since we broke up, hyung."Changmin said and continued with, "And hyung, don't joke about this." 

"I'm not joking."I said with a serious face. 

"If President knows any of us are dating a fan, he'll be very angry."Changmin said. 

"I don't really care about how he feels. We have feelings too, to like someone."I rebut. 

-Seriously? Using President's name so that i won't date Rane? Changmin ahh, you like her.-I thought. 

"Ehh hyung, don't snatch Changmin's girl."Junsu said. 

"YAH. She's not mine." 

"I think she's someone that need protection. She seems cheerful and happy, but usually people like her have gone through many sad incidents. Just like in a drama."Junsu ignored Changmin and continued. 

I saw Changmin deep in thoughts after Junsu said that. 

"Shall we visit her someday soon to check on her recovery? Besides, we're partly why she got injured. Changmin ah, how about that?" Yoochun asked. 

"Ah hyung, why are you asking me. If you guys are all going, i'll just go along."

"EHHHHHHH. Maknae's shy again."Yoochun teased. 

-

I can tell that Changmin likes her. We all can. But, she's someone that makes my heart flutter as well. I guess they're too busy to pair her up with Changmin, that they don't notice that i do mean my words. Since she likes Changmin the most, and he likes her too, i guess it won't be nice of me to confess anything. 

"Kim Jae Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter