36th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another two months passed, and soon it was going to be a brand new year.The group swept all the major music awards back home at the end of year ceremonies and well, it was expected. 

Rane, Phine and Dan had a great time watching the group's performances and praying that they will achieve their goal. Seeing her man cry when DBSK won the biggest award, Rane felt so apologetic because she could not be right there with him, and with Phine's teasing, it was even worse. 

"Girl, you are the best girlfriend ever, seriously." 

"Thanks dear. So very much." 

"Come on woman, you've got to book an air ticket right now and just appear before him in several hours time and i swear, he'll forget all about you rejecting the offer of returning back to Seoul with them despite everyone's persuasion. I think he might just love you a few times more." 

"I totally second that."Daniel supported. 

"Ya, you two. You know exactly why he wants me back in Korea. I'm not ready." 

"Rane, it's just meeting his parents. Not announcing to the world that he's attached to you. It shows that he really, really loves you." 

"I know, i know. But how am i supposed to face his parents. Hi, i left home when i was eighteen because my father passed away, and came to korea but i met your son in Japan. Honey, that sounds horrible."Rane explained. 

"You're with him. Not his parents."Daphine reasoned. 

"Sigh. Phine.. I don't want a situation whereby we're ruining our happiness now ourselves. It's diffic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter