Fourteenth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rane's POV.

"Presents time."Yoochun said. 

"Open mine first."I said. 

He opened the box and saw the card covering the gift below. He took the card away and looked at the gift. 

It was a glass photoframe with the photo of the five of them lying down, sleeping in the treehouse. He smiled. 

"When did you take this?"Junsu asked. 

"It's not good to take secret shots, Rane."Jaejoong said. 

"Talk about yourself hyung."Junsu defended me, earning a glare from Jaejoong.

"There's words behind the photo."Changmin said when yoochun held the glass frame up. 

 

Happy 22nd birthday! 

Can i do this informally? Oh well, i guess you wouldn't mind. It's been long since i wrote something in English, and i chose to write in a language that those around you don't know well. This way, they won't know what i'm saying to you and start making a big fuss. :D Well, i really hope you'll like this little gift of mine i've prepared in a rush. And i'm sorry for the secret shot, haha. X.X To me, it's a side that the five of you have never shown. I'm grateful i came to know you guys, not just literally, but physically in life. You're a beautiful man, and i adore you so much like every other cassie. You're the one among you guys that always make me feel protected, and dude, i really really appreciate that. Lastly, allow me to say, i love you, and you're an old man.

-Rane to Micky. <3 

 

"Thanks pretty, loved it. But i'm not old."He smiled again.

"You're welcome. The card there only has happy birthday in korean though, sorry."I ignored his last comment. 

"It's okay." 

"Would you guys just stop the whole English thing."Jaejoong complained. 

"Araseo."The birthday boy high-fived me when we said the same word at the same time, smiling. 

"Here. Open our present to you."Yunho said, handing him a box as well. 

The guys smiled at each other, waiting for his reaction. Must be up to no good. 

He opened the box and laughed at all the stuffs he saw. 

Boxers. Perfume. Condoms. A receipt. 

"What is this, asking me to pay for my present?" He asked. 

"It's a receipt proving we ordered you the latest keyboard you've mentioned. It's going to be delivered someday soon."Yunho replied. 

"Ya hyung, it's expensive!"Junsu said. 

"Kumawohyo."Yoochun kissed the younger one on his cheek before he could say anything. He then proceeded to give the hyungs a kiss as well, without them rejecting. 

"Ya, araseo. You're welcome. Don't come near me."Changmin warned when Yoochun turned to him. 

"Come on."Yoochun grabbed his face and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"YA! AISH."The maknae complained as he wiped the kiss away. 

"Use all the gifts well."Yunho said. 

"Who's idea was this?"Yoochun said, holding the pack of condoms. 

"Changmin."All the hyungs pointed. 

"What? It's useful for you hyung."Changmin said when Yoochun gave him a what-the-hell look. 

"I agree."I said. 

"See?"Changmin continued. 

"Whatever, thanks."Yoochun said again. 

 

 

 

No one's POV.

The group of six had fun talking about their past birthday celebrations, and Rane was enjoying all the details that they were telling her. Deep inside, she knew they treated her exceptionally well, to an extent she never imagined. They showered her with laughter, concern, and love. She was overwhelmed with gratitude towards them, despite not showing them. 

"Rane how did you spend your previous birthdays?"Yoochun asked. 

"Well, during my child years, my father will celebrate it secretly with me at the park near my house. He'll get me this really small blueberry cupcake with a little candle and i swear it was the tastiest thing i've ever eaten in my life. After i passed my adolescence, my friends celebrated with me mostly. Daddy still buys me the cupcake but we never really did celebrate together at the park anymore because i'll always be home the next day after my birthday. Except the recent two years. One was with a guy, another was with my landlord and his family in Korea. Thinking back now, Daddy must have been disappointed in me. We had this promise that i'll celebrate every single birthday with him beside me. Growing up made me forget everything,"She emphasized "everything that mattered." 

They heard her, and remembered the incident she talked about with Changmin. 

Flashback.

 

"Hmph, it's okay actually. Just that you may not believe it. Well, i left home and went to korea alone. It was unbearable for me to stay any longer in that place. I needed to escape to somewhere i could forget about everything. My family is the last thing i need to get myself reminded of everything." 

"What happened in your family?" 

"My father, died because of me. I... they told me not to have any relationships. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter