26th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He twisted the knob of the door and pushed it open. The room was purple, light purple. Light purple curtains, light purple bedsheets, light purple pillows, light purple wardrobe, light purple mat laying ouside the toilet entrance, purple bookshelf, purple computer chair, purple photoframes, and even purple wall paper. 

What are you with light colours? White in Japan, Light purple here? 

Sighing, he sat on her bed, feeling the smooth bedsheets. 

"I miss you." 

He started to envisage everything that will happen when he see her again. All her reactions. Him appearing infront of her all of a sudden; her feeling shocked and suffocated when he embraced her tightly; her resisting his attempts of bringing their kisses to a more passionate level; her giving in to him in the end and just allowed him to express his longing for her; and well, he figured if he continued envisaging, it would not do him any good. The last thing he needed right now, was ual frustration because of Rane. 

Standing up to look at all her framed photos on display, he gave out another small sigh. 

In every photo, she was smiling with the exact smile he saw her for the first time. Mostly they were taken with Fany's family. She clearly was elated in every photo. He recognised the fact that she longed for a family. He made a silent note to himself that he would give her that, if she agreed to allow him. 

Changmin took out one of the books laid on her shelf. 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Sparks. Pure english, definite no-no. 

He started imagining her lying on the bed, engrossed in reading her novel, while he sneaked up on her back and lie above her to distract her away from her hours of reading. Clear as crystal, he knew she would just ignore him by pushing his heavy body away, shifting her position, away from his clutches. Then he would snatch the book away from her just so that she paid attention to him, not some fictional characters in several hundred pages of paper. She would then give in to his actions and it was going to be homerun for him once again. 

Another smile appeared as he snapped back out of his imagination. 

The singer continued looking through his girlfriend's things in the neat and cosy room. He spotted a brown box placed deep underneath her study table. Curious, he reached for dusty box and opened it. 

 

Dictionary. Diaries, with the names of each year printed on the cover. 

 

He took the former out of the box, and flipped through the pages. There was a page whereby there were handwritten words.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful daughter, Verane. 
You're turning eight this year, and you've been pestering me to get you a dictionary. 
So here it is, as Daddy promised.
Always stay happy and lovely, and i love you darling.
Keep in mind that i always did, always do, and always will. 
 

With Love,
Daddy." 

He must have been a loving father. 

Between two pages of the dictionary, there was a photo of DBSK. It was taken during t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter