21st, the awaited confession

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Tpxa1fhBw

The group wanted to have a last dinner with Rane before leaving for Korea the next day. It was the beginning of September, autumn wind just blowing in. Not really a good time for goodbyes. At least for them. 

Rane had been preparing all the food from morning, till noon. 

 

*Heyy, meet me at Serenity now.*-Changmin. 

What are you doing there so early? I thought you guys were coming at night. 

*Okay.*-Rane. 

She took off her apron and went out. 

 

 

No one in sight. 

 

 

*I'm here. Where are you?* - Rane. 

She sent a text to him before she felt someone behind her. She turned around, seeing the man that her heart beats faster for looking at her with his mesmerising eyes. Just like the first time they met. But this time round, they were on a piece of emerald green grassland, thick cover of trees surrounding it, and the sky never seemed as blue as right now instead of having thousands of fans yelling at his presence, people squeezing her to get closer to him, and Fany in his arms. 

She swallowed a gulp of saliva, as he placed his hands in his pocket and slowly walked towards her, minimizing the eight metres distance they had approximately. 

"About two years ago, you came into my life carrying a child in your arms and then disappeared from my life until a year later. You sat there shedding tears, alone in the dark, and somehow just lighted something in my heart. You rejected my offers repeatedly until that something in my heart insisted on helping you. You said i was your favourite, then made me felt disappointed, with just one name, Donghae. You made me sacrifice my sleep just to see you once again, then showed me a treehouse that i've never seen in my whole life."Changmin said, with his gaze still connected to Rane's and stopped walking when he was just half a metre away from her. 

"You said you were the luckiest to able to meet us in a dream that you were awake all along. Then you honestly told me about your past, making that something in my heart lighting brighter and brighter. You filled my mind when we didn't meet for one whole month, making me distracted during practices and gave me sleepless nights." 

She smiled at his words, recalling all the events he mentioned and felt a pang of nervousness hit her when he kept confessing. 

Sleepless nights? I had them too. 

"You made me so confused, i don't know if... if you felt the same way i did." 

I did. 

"You told us how you celebrated your previous birthdays, and how grewing up made you forgot everything that mattered. Unknowingly, your words again brighten up the something in my heart. You shedded tears again, when we sang you Proud, trying so hard to convince you that everything was fine from then on, because there's us." 

Her sight became blur with liquid slowly filling up her eyes, and she bit her lips. 

Don't say it. Please.  

"You became the first person that neverminded me and didn't realise how frustrated and nervous you made me felt when you were that close to me. You introduced us Serenity, this place here, and told us how courage defined happiness. Then you said i was mean, and that made me so annoyed for the rest of the week." 

You said i was childish as well. 

"I kept denying my fears and insecurity of my feelings towards you. I didn't want to risk being the one hurting you, i didn't want to be rejected, i didn't want to end up in the same way i did in my previous relationship. And the uncertainity of your feelings towards me just made me more perplexed than ever. There was no way i could let you out of my mind."He said honestly, with a frustrated and heartbreaking look, inhaling deeply before continuing, "You were okay with us leaving for that long, and that really made me frustrated. I don't know if i could just survived few months without you anymore." 

Changmin then slowly revealed a slight smile and said,"Until the night i held you in my arms. You.. you made that something in my heart totally clear, bright and shining." 

She wiped off the tear that was threatening to fall and breathed in and out deeply as she looked away from him. She felt the same way he did, but she knew better than to risk anything again. She was not just scared, nor insecure anymore. She knew it was almost impossible that she could ever last with this guy right infront of her. He was someone that was beyond her reach. No matter how touching and true his words was. 

"Just.. stop. Please."She forced them out of . 

"Remember i told you i had to find something?"He ignored her and asked. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter