24th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of six were chatting aimlessly after dinner, gathered in her room, snapping polariods shots too as Junsu insisted on keeping memories in case Rane forgot about them. 

"Ya, it's getting late. You guys should go."She said, despite the unwillingness she had inside. 

The guys remained quiet hearing her words. 

"Come on."She cooed, holding her hand out towards Yoochun and Junsu to signal them to get off the bed. 

They took her hand and followed her out of the room, towards the door. The other three followed suit. 

"Bye. All the best, i'll miss you don't worry."She said, putting Junsu's hood on him then gave him a full hug. 

"Bye handsome. Stay healthy no matter how busy it's going to be."Then repeated the same actions to Yoochun. 

"You also. Don't worry so much, it will definitely be a hit. Bye."Then to Yunho. 

Jaejoong put on his beanie before she hugged him, and whispered, "Heyyyy, don't look so down. The oppa i like is the one that smile alot. All the best for the new album. I'll miss you." 

After releasing Jaejoong, she smiled at Changmin before hugging him as well. 

"Take care, i'll miss you."She said, then pulled back from the hug and looked into his eyes. 

I'll miss you the most, don't you worry, Mr Mean. 

Changmin gave her a melancholy smile and said goodbye. 

 

The group gave her one last look before entering their vehicle one by one, then she closed her door reluctantly. 

 

 

Sighing, she lied on her bed, trying to fall asleep through this dark night. 

 

 

The five singers did not fall asleep that easily too. 

"Changmin ah, kwenchanna?"Yoochun asked. 

"What are you talking about suddeny?"

"I thought you will be the most upset, since you're separated from your girlfriend." 

"What?! What girlfriend hyung?"Changmin said with a little bit of guilt. 

"Ehhhhhhh. Stop acting. I know it all."Yoochun replied. 

"I seriously don't know what you're saying, hyung." 

"Fine, don't admit anything. You'll be telling us sooner or later anyway. Kekeke." 

You're crazy." 

HOW DID HE KNOW? Ugh. 

 

Jaejoong stayed up the whole night, just thinking about them together. He figured out that even if he was the one that met her first, she probably will still like Changmin in the end. That led to him trying extremely hard to convince himself with reasons why he should just let everything go. And it was pretty cute how he concluded the breaking dawn with his decision. 

I'll just be there whenever you need someone, forever. 

-------------------------

The first day they flew back to Korea, was hard already. Subsequently, practices for their comeback stage took up most of their time, and they placed all their attention and energy on perfecting every movement, every melody, every harmony. It was tough, and tiring. But they knew it was going to be worthwhile. 

Changmin was always completely drained of all strength after their hours of practices, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter