23rd,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight beautiful years. AKTF fellow cassies. (: 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

After she stepped out of the bathroom, feeling clean and refreshed, she went out of the room to find the man still deep in sleep. For real, this time. Actually he was asleep before, but her touches on his face woke him up. She tilted her head a little in happiness, as she looked at his sleeping figure. Holding the towel hanging over her neck, she bent down to plant a small peck on his forehead and ran into the room quickly in fear that he might be awaken by her gesture. 

 

Nah, he did not wake up this time.

 

Switching on her computer, she began doing her homework with her earpiece on, listening to the song that Changmin sang earlier on. She smiled upon remembering what he said at Serenity to her. 

"Where's my handphone?"She asked herself, as she left the room to find it. 

On the table beside the sofa. 

She smiled again, when she slided her phone to unlock. That sleeping handsome changed her wallpaper of Donghae to a photo of himself that he took. 

Just that moment, her phone vibrated. 

*We're reaching your place soon. ^^ Is Changmin there already?*-Yoochun. 
*Yupp, cya handsome. :P *-Rane 

Looking back at Changmin again, she hesitated between waking him up or letting him continue his sweet dreams of probably Han Ga In. Maybe a little bit of her as well. Latter, she decided. 

 

 

 

She rushed to open the door when she heard a knock. If she did not hurry, those impatient men would surely rang her doorbell and that would wake Changmin up. 

"Shhhhhh."She muttered, with her index finger on her lips, then pointing to the sleeping figure as the four of them entered her small cosy house. 

They nodded when they saw their youngest brother unconscious on the sofa. The guys followed her into her room where Junsu, Yunho and Jaejoong sat on her bed, Yoochun remained standing until she pushed her computer chair towards him, signaling him to sit down. 

"How long has he been here?"Yunho asked.

"Uhh, about an hour or so."She lied. Well, not exactly, since he was really in her house for about an hour.

"Need help with the cooking?"Jaejoong offered.

She smiled at his words and nodded as he stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her to go to the kitchen happily. 

 

 

"Where did Changmin go the whole day if he was only here for an hour or so?"Junsu asked innocently.

"I don't know as well, he just said he had to meet someone."Yunho answered.

"That guy just loves to be alone. Aren't you used to it?"Yoochun said.

"Yeah, you're right."Junsu concluded.

 

Rane displayed an unusual aura of happiness, Jaejoong noticed. He knew it had something to do with Changmin, seeing her basking in joy, even when she was cooking. 

"He confessed?"Jaejoong asked straightforwardly.

"What?"She asked back in dismay.

"Changmin."

"Uhhhh.. erm, how did you know? Don't tell anyone else okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter