25th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWt4o1yvFc&feature=related

Time passed really quickly and the quintet was having their comeback the very next day already. They had the day off, to have enough rest and energy, so that they could look good, and perfom well tomorrow. Changmin wanted to visit Rane's place in Korea, just to take a look at the place she lived in before they met in Japan. Being miles apart from her, he guessed the only thing he could find related to her in Korea, other than s and himself, is her place. He previously saw the letters that were sent from Korea, probably from her landlord's family, in her house and remembered her address approximately.

 

He arrived at her place and looked at the different houses that was built beside one another, trying to guess which was the exact one she lived in, inside his car.

So this is where you live..? Very much like you. Very. Quiet and peaceful. 

Little did he know that he parked exactly infront of her house. The singer remained in his car comfortably, and started playing the Westlife CD he bought ages ago. He thought about everything in his life so far, from being a trainee, to debuting as a singer, to his first love, to achieving great results in his career, to his life in Japan, to Rane. 

He anticipated the comeback tomorrow, because the faster it starts, the faster the promotions for Mirotic ends, the faster he could see Rane. 

Smiling, he closed his heavy eyes. 
I miss you. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Aunt Seol was returning home from fetching Fany at school and was surprised to see a fine silver car parked outside their house. For a moment, she thought Rane was back, but then erased the thought as she did not hear anything about coming back from Rane just few days ago, when Fany was webcamming with Rane. Besides, Rane don't have a car.  

She horned the car infront of her, because if it stayed there, she would not be able to park her car. 

The twenty-year-old singer happened to be deep in sleep, and the volume of the song playing in his car didn't help. 

"Fany ah, umma's going to come back in awhile. Stay here alright."The mother instructed, and the young girl nodded before her mother alighted from her car. 

The thirty-two year old mother knocked on the window of Changmin's car, whereby the singer was still in sleep, with his shades on. She squinted her eyes and looked closely into the window. The sight of a gorgeous man lying comfortably in his driver's seat and his shades barely covering his closed eyes anymore as it probably slided down his tall and sharp nose, gave her more patience to allow the man to park his car outside her house for a while more. 

She continued knocking, harder each time, hoping that he would somehow be awaken from his sweet dreams. 

Just as 'Swear It Again' ended, and with another knock, the singer woke up from his short nap. He opened his eyes groggily, and was shocked when he saw someone knocking on his window. He hesitated before winding down the window, and bowed his head politely. 

The woman returned his gesture and asked, "Are you waiting for someone here? Sorry but you're preventing me from parking my car outside my house." 

"Oh, i'm sorry, i'm leaving now. Really sorry."The idol apologised, finding the woman familiar. 

Similarly, Aunt Seol found him familiar. Like ... he was somewhere on the posters pasted in her daughter's room.

The two strangers stared at each other for a moment, before the younger one spoke up boldly. 

"Erm, hello, i know this is weird but, do you happen to know someone called Rane?" 

"Ah, yeah. You're her ...-" 

"Friend."Changmin answered, knowing her question. 
So you're her landlady. 

"Ah, i see. Are you looking for her? She's not in Seoul right now."Aunt Seol asked, then turned her head to the direction where her car was, to check on her daughter, and turned back when she spotted her still playing with her phone. 

"Aniyo, i was.. i was just, i just wanted to see where she lived."He admitted honestly, when he could not find any logical reason for him to be there. 

She noticed there was something in his words, the way he answered her question. Something like, he was not just a friend to Rane. To know where Rane lived, to even come all the way to her place just to see her living environment. He cared more than just a friend. The thirty-two year old mother wanted to know more about this familiar and good looking man, and his relationship with her god daughter cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter