22nd,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3x9K8JVSwg

They lied down closely beside each other on the warm patch of grass, looking at the skies, enjoying the occasional breeze that blew upon their satisfactory faces. No one wanted to break the comfortable silence they shared after he made the avowal of love to her. 

It had been a long time since Changmin felt so relaxed and delighted. Something like happiness but not quite there yet seemed to surround him. He had to admit, kissing her felt marvelous. He had always wondered how it felt to kiss her everytime she smiled at his hyungs during their dinner gatherings, everytime she pouted at Yoochun when he made her choose someone out of them, everytime she had a concentrated look when she cooks, everytime she bit her lower lip when she browsed through each and every item in the convenience store and decide which was the most suitable before placing it in the basket. 

"Can you sing me that song again?"She asked gently, breaking the silence. 

He obliged, and started singing acapella lightly in his sweet voice. 

Rane listened quietly to the voice that first attracted her four years ago; the voice that made her noticed this man most out of the group. Never did it occur to her that this very voice belonged to her right now at this moment. She knew Changmin did not belong to her, and he most likely never will. But this moment, she was absolutely sure that his voice was hers alone. 

Daddy, am i doing the right thing? Opening my heart; it feels so familiar, yet so strange. His voice, his words, his kisses make him irresistible. 

She sighed out in defeat, then smiled at him when he finished singing the chorus and stopped. 

"Thanks."She muttered. 

"Thanks who?"He teased. 

"The person that's beside me."She countered.

"Who's that person?"

"Shim Chang Min."She said then stuck her tongue out a little at him, to show her displeasure in his insistence of receiving credit.

"Who is he to you?"

She furrowed her eyebrows at his question and pouted. He returned her gestures by raising his eyebrows, hinting her that he wanted an answer. 

"He's my ... friend."She said and turned her face away from his. 

He turned her face back with his hands, and said, "I don't think friends do this." There, he reached for her lips with his third time that day, and kissed her lovingly, smiling in between his kisses. 

"Hmmm?"He asked again displaying triumph, after pulling back.

She blushed and bit her lower lip, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter