42nd,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long five months that Rane last heard from Changmin since then. Five months of recalling all that had been said and done between them, five months of soul-searching. At the beginning there was guilt, guilt that came from everywhere. And there was the hurt from his words. Yes, they shared a beautiful relationship built from scratch but it was now destroyed. He said he wanted her in his future, but not anymore. Gradually the pain lessen with Daphine who took her everywhere. In the span of five months, the two of them visited Greece, Australia, Thailand and Spain. She was grateful for a friend like Daphine. The silly girl had her moving on step by step with 'good food and scenery, along with a good friend is all you need.'  

 

Then along with Daniel, they visited Cambodia and Vietnam too. Volunteering for the needy people was Dan's suggestion. The encounters she had in life might have been rough but seeing the people who barely met their basic needs surviving each day smiling, she woke up quicker than she expected herself to. The guilt remained deep down but she was recovering. 

 

The first smile she had in a long time was in Vietnam, when the little boy used a small piece of tissue she had given him to wipe her sweat instead of his. Her nodding and shaking of head was slowly replaced with words and sentences. Daphine even cried when she voiced out that she wanted to come back again. Verane knew that it was Dan's aim to let her experience what it meant to cherish and she was glad that he did this for her. 

 

The days passed faster and nights were slept easier. The guys were still on her mind, most of the time. She would wonder what they were doing and she'll find herself on the internet reading about their activities or anything related to them. She would watch their performances on Youtube and she'll find herself crying from missing them. It had been so long since Daphine had her contact number changed and she lost their contact numbers. She knew Daph did that for her sake and she did not mind. She just worried that they would worry about her, especially Jaejoong. 

 

Ah, Jaejoong. How much he missed her, he don't know. All he knew was it had been exactly 204 days since he last seen her. So much have happened during this span of time. So much he wanted to tell her. But he couldn't. All he could do was to put them into songs and hope that she'll hear them. 

 

The man did not bother to hide his feelings anymore from s. He had continued to believe in her all this time. Jaejoong stood firm in his decision to find her. For that, the guys had several heated arguments. It began with Yoochun, who was tired of seeing another brother of his being hurt by the very same person who hurt Changmin. Then with Yunho, who disapproved of Jaejoong submitting songs that reminded them of Verane. Even Junsu was upset with the eldest when he went off to Verane's place in Tokyo only to find both apartments empty. 

 

He couldn't give up. He promised her once, that he'll change her pain to joy and never let her face anything alone. How could he give up? Not to mention he was undeniably, irrevocably in love with her. He needed to tell her. She needed to at least know, that she has someone else wanting to be by her side. No, he couldn't give up without her knowing. 

 

Jaejoong looked at the ceiling, lying on his bed. All his thoughts of Verane were pushed aside when Yoochun came into his view. 

 

"We're doing the song for the tour."

 

Jaejoong sat up. "Everyone's fine with it?" 

 

"Changmin wanted to do it."Yoochun stated as he sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter