30th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin woke up before Rane did. He smiled as he realised she covered herself with the blanket all the way until her neck and curled her legs such that she looked like a small kid. Looking at her so closely, he observed her soft breathing that seemed to calm his world. Unable to control himself, he then reached towards her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before he smiled again. 

Rane opened her eyes slowly. 

"Good morning."Changmin greeted. 

"Hmm, morning. Did you sleep well?"Rane asked as she stretched herself such that she was not curling up anymore. 

"With you beside me, yeah."He answered as he pulled her closer in his arms and she rested her head on his left shoulder. 

Rane smiled hearing his words. She was not used to this. This referring to the fact that, she was really in a relationship with one of the people she dreamed to meet four years ago. Everything, still felt like a dream. 

"I'm going to shower."Rane said while she got out from his arms. 

"Me too." 

"You can shower after me." 

"Or i can shower with you." 

"What? No."Rane said as she walked towards the bathroom.

"I wasn't really asking for your permission, dear." 

"Just. Sleep."Rane commented cheekily before she closed the door. 

Changmin smiled, and then sighed. He dreaded the thought of having no more personal time with her alone,as his brothers will be back soon. Real soon. For once, he wanted his brothers away from him and Rane. As though they knew his thoughts, Yunho and others were on their way to Rane's place from the airport. Like Changmin, the first thing they wanted to do, right after the promotions of Mirotic ended, was to meet Rane. 

Rane heard her phone rang after stepping out from the hot shower and put on her bathrobe quickly before rushing out of the bathroom to answer the call. As expected, it was one of the guys.

"Hello? Yeah, I just showered. You guys are on your way here? Yeah, he's with me."Rane spoke on the phone with Yoochun. 

Changmin looked at her back view and her dripping wet hair as she spoke on the phone with his brothers, and felt aroused with the fact that she wasn't wearing anything beneath the robe. He hugged her from her back uncontrollably and Rane was surprised and shy because she wasn't wearing beneath the robe. He began to sniff her neck while she tried to concentrate on what the guys were saying over the phone.

She covered the phone for a moment and turned her head to face him, sending him a disapproving glare for his actions. 

"End the call, quick."Changmin requested with his puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter