37th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, are you.. alright lately?" 

Changmin looked up, and saw Jessica looking at him with a concerned expression. 

"Ah, yeah." 

"Oppa.. even though we're over, we're still friends. Is something wrong?" 

"Just.. tired." 

Jessica sensed the indifference in his tone, and honestly, it hurt her. No doubt they were over, but she knew she loved this man still, all these years. The fact that he came up to the rooftop of the company building when he was tired, gave her a twinge of hope that he was still the Changmin years ago. 

"Oppa, i-" 

"Sica, i'm really fine. I have to go for dance practice now. I'll see you around." Changmin interrupted and left.

"I just wanted to say congratulations."Jessica muttered as she watched him left. 

 

Changmin sighed for the umpteenth time. Walking down the steps of the staircase slowly, he slipped his hands into the front pockets of his pants. It was indubitable that his disappointment when Rane uttered "no" was still existing despite the jubilance present everywhere. 

Was he really being demanding? 

"Honey, we're going back to Seoul in a few days."Changmin mentioned as he grabbed Rane's hands and looked into her eyes hopefully. 

"Continue." 

"Come with us." 

Rane frowned instantly and replied, "It's unlike you to request this. You do know it's Seoul we're talking about. I can't." 

"Nothing will happen. Four months and we're fine. Even hyungs want you to be there when we stand on stage and receive awards as well. Please?" 

"Min.." 

"I just want you to be with me." 

"That's all?"Rane probed again. 

"Maybe.. introduce you to my parents." 

Upon hearing that, she removed her hands from his grip and looked away. 

"It's just meeting them, baby." 

"Changmin.."Rane shook her head. 

He sighed again when he reached the corridor towards the dance room. 

 

When he finally opened the door to the room, he sweared for that moment he forgot the reason why he was there. When he saw who was laughing with his brothers. 

 

Rane. 

 

"Oh you're here." The leader voiced out and all five of them looked at him. Man, he knew he was the only one in the dark about her presence. And he was not very appreciative about that. Instead of hugging her like she expected when he saw her, he closed the door and walked away. 

Her turn to sigh. Looking up to Yoochun, she gave him a worried expression. 

"He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter