38th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice place, buddies."Rane praised, as she stepped into their dorm for the first time in Seoul. 

"Worth the trouble?"Yoochun asked, raising a brow. 

Rane rolled her eyes. 

"Ya, be honoured that five of Asia's most gorgeous men invited you sweetie." 

"Trust me, it's not working for the moment."Rane answered and sighed.

It was not just troublesome. It was tiring. She had to take a cab herself fifteen minutes after they left the SM building to prevent anyone from noticing her sudden appearance near the boys. Not only so, she had to alight few blocks away from their exact location and walk there. When she thought the worst was over, Yoochun gave her a text telling her to take the stairs instead of the lift because it wouldn't require her to encounter any neighbours that were just as pesky like those fans outside the building. 

Just when she thought she passed everyone that she should not meet, Changmin's parents came. 

When the doorbell rang the second time after Rane's arrival, Yoochun knew things would go wrong. 

"Sweetie, you need to prepare yourself for this. His parents are here."

"Wha-? Here? NOW?"Rane turned to Changmin and glared. 

Changmin glared back while shaking his head in dismay and mouthed the words "I didn't know" desperately. 

Rane grew rigid. Her eyes widened. She opened and shut it in the same breath. 

"Ommonim, abboji, annyeonghaseyo"Yoochun and Junsu greeted, followed by Yunho and Jaejoong. 

Changmin gave Rane one last apologetic look before he walked towards his parents. The question made its appearance right after. 

"Son, this is..?" 

Rane cursed inside as she turned to his parents and forced a smile. 

"Annyeonghaseyo."She greeted. Was she supposed to introduce herself as friend? What kind of a friend would be at their son's dorm alone at this time? Oh my, she thought. 

"She's...-"Changmin looked at Rane who turned her gaze elsewhere as she made a slight frown. Oh my, he thought before throwing things out in the open, "My girlfriend." 

Subsequently, one could imagine the amount of stress Rane had to endure. Questions came one after another from his parents. Changmin did his best to answer everything for Rane, with his hyungs helping him to be 'witnesses of their relationship'. 

"Rane-sshi?"Changmin's mum asked. 

"Nae?" 

"It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm sorry we kept the relationship from you." 

"No no, it's fine. My son has never introduced any girl to us. I'm glad to know he's happy with you." 

Rane turned her gaze to Changmin and rolled her eyes slightly when he gave her a proud look. 

"He haven't?" 

"No. I think he didn't like those girls as much."His father answered.  

"Those girls? He dated a lot before?"Rane pursued for more answers. 

"We don't really know, this son don't tell us everything." 

"I feel you, Uncle, i feel you."

"Ya ya ya, it's enough. Eomma, Appa, it's late, hyungs need to rest."Changmin said firm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter