31st, Maybe(s)

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were back to normal; days before they left Japan. The group of six, now adding Daniel and Daphine in the picture, eight, became closer several days after the guys were back. Everything seemed like they were meant to occur, Dan fitted in with the rest of the guys easily right on their first meeting. 

 

"Yoochun ah, help me get the door will you? Thanks handsome." 

The boys all arrived at her place not long after Changmin and Rane had their sweet confessions to each other. Indeed, the words she had spoken finally, brightened up his entire day. Nothing, not even his older brothers teasing, could annoy him. Nothing. One by one, Rane gave them a welcoming hug and kiss before they started to talk and fool around like the old days. Okay, maybe, each kiss she gave his brothers was a little... upsetting for Changmin. Just maybe. 

They were all in her room, as Yunho and Yoochun were trying to find out whether Rane and Changmin did anything last night. Well afterall, they did slept together right? Which explains the consistent questions. 

"Did anything happen last night?"Yoochun asked, causing Rane and Changmin to roll their eyes.

"No." 

"Are you telling the truth?" 

"Yes." 

"So Rane is still...." 

"YES BEST FRIEND, I AM." 

"Changmin ah, you actually slept with her, and done nothing?" 

"Yoochun hyung, that's exactly what we've been trying to prove." 

"What happened to all the can't eat, can't sleep, just Rane is enough kind of thing? I thought you'll capture her like a prey the moment you see her again. Seems like our maknae don't love Rane as much as we thought." 

"Ya hyun-" 

Doorbell rang. And it marked their first meeting. 

Yoochun went to get the door upon Rane's request. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter