Fifth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rane's POV.

"I'm hungry."Junsu said. 

"Me too."Yoochun said. 

"It's so late now, all the restaurants are closed."Manager said. 

"Hyung, is there still food at home?"Junsu asked Jaejoong. 

"Aniyo, Changmin finished everything yesterday. We need to restock, but the supermarket's closed i guess." 

-Does he remember me at all? He should right?-I thought when they were all talking.

"Rane, are you hungry?"Yoochun asked me.

"Erm, not really. You guys are hungry?"

"Yeah, famished. Tired and hungry. I doubt Jaejoong hyung have the energy to cook for us."

"Bwo? I heard my name."Jaejoong asked what Yoochun said. 

"Aniyo, i said you were too tired to cook anyway."Yoochun said in Korean to him. 

"Er, if you don't mind, there's food at my place. I can cook for you guys, but it may not taste good."I asked carefully.

"Really?" Junsu asked.

"Ne..."

"Is it inconvenient for so many guys at your house suddenly, what would your parents say?"Yunho asked.

"I live with my friend and she's at a camp right now, so, it's just me."

"Ahh, i see. But your leg's injured, we can't make you cook for us."Yunho said.

"It's okay, just to return your favour of sending me home." 

"Hmmm hyung?"Yunho asked his manager.

"I guess it's alright, but you guys only have 2 hours. I'll send you there then return to the company to sort out some administrative stuff and i'll be back to fetch you guys home."

"YAY! Kumawohyo, Rane-sshi!" Junsu said. 

"Ne, you're welcome."

-I think he really don't remember me. He just looks out of the window, keeping quiet. And Jaejoong oppa looks very tired too..-I thought. 

Jaejoong's POV.

-I just can't remember where i've seen her before.- 

"How old are you, Rane-sshi?"Yunho asked. 

"I'm 19, going 20." 

"So, you're just a year younger than Changmin. Call us Oppa instead. Let's drop the formal terms yeah Rane?" 

"Uh, ne, Yunho..oppa."She said shyly. 

-

Changmin's POV.

-Does she remember the incident a year ago? I think she does. She's a year younger than me, i see...-I thought. 

"Oh we've reached."She said, opening the door of the van. 

"Wait a minute."I said, and opened the door at my side and got off the vehicle. 

-

Rane's POV.

"Oh, erm, thank you."I mumbled shyly as Changmin carried me in bridal style again. 

-

In the house... 

"You live alone here?" Jaejoong asked. 

"Yeah. My friend live beside me there."I said, pointing to the door that leads to Daphine's house. 

"What are you going to cook?"Junsu asked. 

"Uhh, is spaghetti alright?"

"Yessssss!"Junsu replied, dragging his word. It reminded me of Fany. 

"I'll help you with the cooking." Jaejoong said. 

"Ah, thank you." 

-

"Hmmmm, thank you so much for the food."They said after one another as they finished eating. 

I watched them gobble the food down so quickly and smiled. 

"You're welcome. Ah Jaejoong-sshi, just leave all the plates in the sink. I'll wash them later." 

"We'll wash it for you. It isn't nice to make you cook and wash the dishes." 

"It isn't nice to make my guests, no idols, wash dishes after they sent me home." I replied smartly, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter