Eighteenth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just follow."She assured them, as she walked deeper in the dark. 

They followed in her direction until she stopped. She smiled at them before settling down on the secluded grassland among the woods. She lied down, and spreaded her arms. The quintet just looked at her curiously, wondering why she brought them here, until they followed her gaze and looked at the night skies. 

 

 

No, it was not beautifully studded with stars, nor was there any full moon. 

 

 

It was a calming scene. There were nothing, no clouds, no stars, no moon. They lied down beside her, gazing at the skies as well. They were amazed at the peacefulness the place, the scene, and of course, Rane, offered them. 

"Welcome to Serenity. My secret hideout number two. I named this place Serenity because of the calmness and peace it gives me. Everytime i felt exhausted mentally, or physically, i'll come here. The skies look closer to me here, and sometimes, i feel like i can reach for them. Looking at the clear skies rejuvenates me, as though, God wants to tell me that everything will turn out fine, everything will be okay in the end, just like the clear skies."Rane said before reaching her hands to Yoochun at her left, and Yunho at her right. 

She held their hands and continued, "My father told me once when i was young, that courage is the only definition to happiness. I never really understood him back then. But now, i know why. Because only when you have the courage to persevere, you'll find happiness." 

They remained silent at her words, still looking at the night skies. But unknowningly, Yunho extended his right hand to Changmin's and Changmin's to Junsu's while Yoochun held his left hand with Jaejoong's right. (Sorry if this was confusing, this was the arrangement of how they lied beside each other, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, Rane, Yoochun, Jaejoong.) 

"I can't say i understand how you guys feel right now, because i haven't went through anything you guys did. I only know that my friends are really, really tired, and all i can do to help, is telling them to stay strong. And that i'm here for them. Always."She encouraged, smiling when she felt Yoochun held her hand tighter. 

Jaejoong bit his lips when he felt Yoochun's grip on his hand became tighter. 

Serenity. The best name i've ever heard. 

Yoochun tried to control his tears that were threatening to fall, when he heard her words. 

Yoohwan ah, Chongmal mianheyo, hyung's not able to be with you. I really hope you're here with us now. 

Yunho smiled after hearing her words. 

Thank you so much, Rane. 

Changmin continued thinking about her words that affected him deeply.

Courage is the only d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter