Third,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rane's POV.

-So this is Tokyo ah.- I thought, excited to meet Daphine, after 3 years. 

We've been best friends since i was fifteen. We did everything together. I spent more time with her than anyone else, almost like sisters. But when we graduated after our final year, we went to different schools. I chose a 3-year course in a polytechnic, while she continued her science stream in a junior college.

We remained in contact still, because that's our promise. We both love Kpop, with me being a E.L.F, Cassie, Shawol, and Sone, her being a Prima Donna, VIP, Shawol, and Blackjack. We fell for SHINee's singing and charms ever since they debutted with Replay earlier this year. It's pretty amazing how different we are from each other, at the same time, similar too. 

She's probably the only friend that knows my whereabouts in Korea ever since i left home back then. Despite this, she didn't stop me from continuing with my decision, because she know i need her support more than anything else. What can i say, i do love this girl, alot. 

-

"RANE!! HERE!!" Daphine shouted as she ran towards me right after i walked out of the arrival terminal. 

"YAHHH! PHINE!!" I hugged her tightly. 

"I missed you so much girl." 

"Same here! AHHH! Can't believe we're meeting here after you left Singapore before me to come here and study!" 

"Hahah, come on let's go back to my place and we can talk all we want there. Have you eaten?" 

"Not yet, but it's okay i'm not hungry." 

-

"We reached." 

"Oh okay. Wow this place is kind of big." 

"Yeah, you'll be living here. I'll be beside you. It's actually one whole house, but my parents separated into two. They wanted me to rent it to someone but i told them you'll be coming to stay here with me." 

"Oh... and they didn't mind?" 

"Of course not, they're more than happy to have you with me, they said it's safer to stay near someone i know than a stranger." 

"Ahh, i see." 

"So, this is your room, here's the kitchen, and here's the living room." Daphine said as she pointed to the various places. 

"Girl, thank you so much, this is just, perfect." I said, as i looked at the neat white house. 

"Wait till you go into the room."She said, having a satisfied look. 

-

"OH.MY.GOD. GIRL! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I exclaimed and hugged her again. 

"Hahahaha, i knew you were coming, so i thought i should decorate it a little for you."She said as i looked at the Super Junior poster pasted on the wall, along with DBSK's. She even placed a Donghae photo beside the bed. 

"Thank you so much, i love it." 

"I know, especially the photo right." 

I giggled and we went over to her place. 

-

"So, our house will be separated by this two doors. You have to ring my bell to enter from this door while i have to ring yours if i'm entering from that door we just came out from."She explained. 

"Okay, no problem." I replied her, as she passed me the keys of the house. 

"So, you'll be starting school soon?" 

"Yeah, next week." 

"Okay, good luck girl." She tapped my shoulder. 

"You?" 

"I'm going to camp next month with my classmates, for about a week. Exams are taking place now.. so i should be studying haha." 

"Then what are you waiting for, study!" 

"Okay okay, you can manage there?" 

"Of course, i'll unpack and walk around the neighbouring area to check things out." 

"Hmm okay, just call me if you need help with anything. You've already learnt basic Japanese back in Korea right?" 

"Yeah, sort of. Hopefully i can use it appropriately. I shan't disturb you anymore, study well girl." 

"Thanks." 

"I thank you!" I replied her and went back to my place. 

-

I got used to things in J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter