Nineteenth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you guys rejuvenated now? It's late, you're catching a flight tomorrow, we shouldn't stay here any longer. I don't know what comes out at night in the woods."She said. 

"What? I thought it's safe, since you're a regular here."Junsu asked. 

"Dear, i usually come in the day, or at least when there's light. This is the first time i came here at night." 

"Okay, let's go. Hurry!"Junsu rushed everyone. 

"Ya, are you scared?"Changmin teased, as they all started to walk out of the place.

"Aniyo, i'm just worried." 

"Liar." 

"Ya, what happens if some wild beasts appears? Rane will be in danger!"Junsu shot back, using Rane as his excuse for his fear. 

"No, i'll protect her."Yoochun adds into the teasing. 

"Rane's mine. I'll do the job, bro."Yunho patted Yoochun's shoulder and walked closer to the girl. 

"I came first."Yoochun walked closer to her as well. 

"You can protect Junsu. Rane's fine with me." 

"What? I don't need Yoochun's protection!"Junsu complained. 

"Oh really? Who's the one that asked us to leave because he's scared?"Changmin said. 

"Ya, you, i told you i wasn't scared!" 

"Liar." 

"Coward." 

"What? Who's the coward!"Changmin argued. 

"The one that doesn't dare to confess his love." 

"Don't speak nonsense."Changmin said with a deathly glare. 

 

Confess his love? He's DBSK afterall, of course he has someone he loves. Probably someone from SNSD, or some pretty Japanese singer. Rane thought, upon Junsu's words. 

She wasn't exactly wrong since his previous girlfriend's in SNSD. 

"Don't be so mean to him."Rane said to Changmin before pulling Junsu away with her, after seeing Changmin's glare. 

Junsu sticked his tongue out at Changmin, and revealed a victorious smile. 

Don't be so mean to him. Mean. MEAN. MEAN! I'm not mean! The maknae complained in his mind. 

 

Jaejoong just remained silent throughout the return journey. In his mind, was only one thing. Rather, one person. Rane. He did not know what to do with himself. As much as he did not wish to, he really felt something for her. Something strong, and constantly reminding him that an extraordinary woman was right infront of him. Yet he could not say a thing. Because, well, she was silently recognised as his brother's girl. It dawned on him that she deserved to be loved and protected well by someone, and that someone will never be him. 

Uncontrollable affections, impossible confessions. Well, it's hard for someone to hide his feelings, especially when the person k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter