28th,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Changmin.. W-why are you here, shouldn't you be, i mean, you said, tomorrow, n-not today."Rane looked at him in extreme shock, and a little happiness rising up from her toes. 

"Dear, i'm right here, and you're not giving me a hug or kiss or even inviting me inside?"Changmin said, pleased with who he was looking at. 

Finally. 

After almost three months, she was right infront of him. He was still trying to control his urge of just prancing on her and feel her under him. She obviously just woke up, oversized crumpled top which covered her shorts, revealing her right shoulder a little, and her hair was messed up in the a way that made him thought that she was just too seductive at that moment. Most of all, he inferred she did not wear anything beneath that oversized top, as her bare shoulder did not have a single trace of bra strap. 

Darn. 

"Oh, erm, er, just come in and have a seat first, i'll be right back alright. Changmin you chose a really, really bad timing. Ugh. I'm sorry, give me ten."She panicked and invited him in. 

"Hey."He pulled her into his arms when she was heading towards her room, and continued, "Relax. I just wanted to surprise you. You seemed unhappy seeing me. I'm sorry if i chose a bad timing alright?" 

"Sigh, sorry, i'm just, it's in the morning and my mood is indescribable right now. It's a crazy mixture of shock, delight, happiness, surprise, and just crankiness because it's still early. But, i'm really glad to see you, that's for sure."Rane explained, placing her hand on his face, still wondering if he was real.

"Glad to hear."Changmin replied. 

"Welcome back."Rane whispered and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

"That's not quite it."Changmin whispered back and reached for her lips, only to have her retreating. 

"Ya, I haven't brush my teeth. Maybe later, yeah?"  

 

The word 'no' whispered across her cheek.

 

And he sealed the short distance between their lips. She tried to pull back, or push him away, but her strength was incomparable to his. And a part of her, did not want to part from him. She felt her senses completely scattered, only to concentrate on where his lips sent her chills. The sensation he produced and surrounded her spreaded like fire through the rest of her body. 

She missed that feeling. Absolutely.

"Changmin.."She uttered when he pulled back to look at her. 

 

He smiled and placed his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter