Fourth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rane's POV. 

"Ouch!" I yelled as i fell down.

-This . Feels like a mistake to attend the concert.- I sighed as regretful thoughts ran through my mind. 

"Be careful."Someone said anxiously as he helped me up. 

"OH. Kamsahamnida." I bowed my head apologetically, when i saw Changmin.

-AISH WHY DID I LOOK SO STUPID INFRONT OF HIM OF ALL PEOPLE. AISH!- 

"Let me give you a ride, you can't walk properly."He said. 

"Aniyo, kwenchannayo, i can manage myself, really. Just go."I declined his offer politely, and pulled my hand off his tight grip so that he understands i don't need his help. Rather, i don't want to bother him. 

I smiled and struggled to walk away from him.

-

Changmin's POV.

-She didn't want my help. Why? But she needs it. She's in pain. What should i do. AISH. Hyungs will scold me if i let her go alone. I don't want her to walk like that alone in the dark as well. But she's just a fan. Am i doing things too far? There's a reason why she doesn't want to bother me. But what happens if she meets anyone with evil intentions? AISH SHIM CHANG MIN!- I hesitated for about a minute. 

-

Yunho's POV. 

"YAH. What is he doing, letting her go alone."I said when i saw what was happening. 

"Come on Changmin, do something." Yoochun said in English. 

"Bwo?"Junsu asked Yoochun. 

-

Jaejoong's POV.

-That girl, seems a little familiar somehow. Hmmm, wow she just walked away from changmin. Cool.- I thought. 

"OH! YAH OUR MAKNAE IS REALLY SHIM CHANG MIN AHH."I exclaimed when i saw what changmin did. 

-

Rane's POV.

"OHMYGOD!" I screamed when someone just carried me in bridal style. I held my hands tightly over his neck, afraid of falling, instinctively. 

It's him. Again. 

"You, keep quiet and stop struggling."Changmin ordered me when i start to struggle from his tight grip. 

I followed his orders. 

He carried me back to his van, with me blushing. 

-His hands are at my thighs and the side of my ... chest. Gosh, this is so embarrassing.-I can't help but think. 

-

Changmin's POV.

-Oh my gosh what did i just do. She'll think i'm a ert or something. She's lighter than i thought though. And she smells nice. AISH SHIM CHANG MIN DON'T THINK.- 

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster with her so close to me. 

-I'm just sending a fan home, an injured fan. Chill man, don't think so much.- I tried convincing myself in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter