32nd,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin was delighted. The boys were given a break for almost a week. He made plans immediately. Plans for him, and Rane. 

Rane, however, had plans too. She was recommended by her teachers to attend a conference in Hokkaido. Her grades were beautiful. And this was a good chance for her to meet entrepreneurs of leading companies. But that was not her aim. She had her dreams, her plans for her future. Still, she agreed to the trip, because of the learning experiences she'll have, and  it was also a chance to visit Hokkaido. She wanted to have fun with her peers, and of course, she was excited. Hokkaido, i'm coming. She thought happily, when Changmin wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Do you know what day tomorrow is?"Changmin asked. 

"What?" 

"Ffft, nevermind." 

Rane frowned and replied, "By the way, i'm leaving for Hokkaido tomorrow night. I don't think i've mentioned it to you but i'm attending some conference with some classmates. Seems like it'll benefit me in the future. So, you'll be missing me a little for quite a few days." 

Changmin felt nothing but disappointment. 

"Must you attend? I'm finally having a break from work and, i've made plans for the both of us."He asked, hoping for a favourable reply. 

"Oppa..." 

"That means no right. You always call me that when you feel uncomfortable or apologetic to me."Changmin pointed out and removed his arms from her. She turned around and faced him, noticing his disheartened face at once. 

"It's a good chance for me. I'll be back in a few. Besides, you haven't inform me anything about the plans you've made. How was i supposed to know that..?"She tried to make him understand. 

"At least you're supposed to know tomorrow's our 100th-day since the day you said yes to being with me. Forget it, i'll cancel the air tickets and hotel reservations."He responded dejectedly, and walked out of the kitchen, leaving her alone. 

Rane was guilty. She did not know it was their 100th-day anniversary at all, and she had to admit, she was surprised he knew. He was a busy man, really busy one in fact. Darn. She continued cooking her pasta for him, knowing he was hungry while cursing and blaming herself in her mind for not knowing. Well, it was not exactly her fault, since... she never had the habit of celebrating 100th-day anniversary and it was only until he mentioned it, she then recalled that, yes, Koreans celebrated that usually. 

She knew he was upset, and very dejected. 

Bringing the plate of hot pasta into the room, she saw him lying on the bed facing the window, with his back facing her. This is going to be hard. Sigh. She thought before she approached her boyfriend. 

"Changmin ah.. I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me and disappointed too. I don't intend to find reasons to explain myself because i know it's my fault for this. Honey, look at me will you?"She sighed when he moved his arm away from her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter