Seventeenth,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll go get drinks, will be back soon. Don't, destroy my house. And absolutely no playing on my bed okay." Rane told the guys. 

They came over her house in the night, wanting to spend some time with her before leaving Tokyo the very next day for some photoshoot. 

"You're not going alone this late."Yoochun said.

"I'll go with you!"Junsu raised his hand excitedly.

"No, Changmin will go."Yoochun suggested.

"Ah, it's okay.. I'm in danger if anyone recognises you."Rane declined, sensing Yoochun's intentions.

"You're in more danger if there's no one with you."Yunho said, as though his words were final.

"Aish, come on let's go. They're naggy."Changmin pulled her out of the house, wearing his hoodie to cover his face a little.

-

 

They walked to the 24-hour convenience store together, in silence. He didn't know what to say, he just enjoyed being beside her alone. She tried to take her mind off his close presence beside her, sneaking peeks of his side view once in a while, admiring his features that looked so perfect. It was a comfortable ten-minute walk. 

After paying, he had an annoyed look on his face, like, he was angry or something. 

"Are you alright?"She asked, noticing his difference after they bought the drinks. 

"Aren't you cold?"He replied. 

"What?" 

"Wear this."He took off the hood and ped his sweater. 

"Wha- No, oppa, you need it to cover up, and i'm not cold."She pulled away when he attempted to put the sweater on her.

"Don't move. Wear it."He said with a frown. 

His insistence made her afraid to decline further. 

Gosh, please don't let anyone see DBSK with me. She silently thought. 

 

He was annoyed. In his mind he was scolding her for wearing something that showed her figure well. Didn't she notice how the cashier glared at her chest? Hell, he was practically drooling when she bent down to pick up the coins she dropped. The best part is that she even smiled at him when we left the store. Can't she just protect herself a little better? 


He folded his arms and continued his silent scolding while walking back, with her still puzzled at his sudden change in mood. 

"You haven't answered my question."She asked, breaking his thoughts. 

"What?" 

"Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter