First,

She...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rane's POV. 

 

"Unnie, can you convince my umma to let me attend the concert too please please?" 

"Hmmmmm, okay." I couldn't refuse, Fany's eyes were filled with sincerity and hope. 

-

"Fany's umma ahh, let Fany attend the concert with me yeah? I know she's still very young, but i'll take care of her really well. It's been very long since DBSK's back in Korea for a concert, and she'll have a really great time." 

She nodded after hesitating for a few seconds whether to let her six-year-old attend the concert. 

"Thank you, i'll take good care of her!" 

-

It's been so long since DBSK's holding their asia tour again, with Seoul being the first stop. Ever since two years ago, after watching them perform "Rising Sun" on Youtube, I've fallen for the group's singing ability, harmonizing, looks, and most importantly, synchronization. They fit other so well, and shine so brightly that, no one could possibly just look at them and not go 'W-O-W'. Especially Changmin, for me. 

-

Concert Day. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" DONG BANG SHIN KI! DONG BANG SHIN KI!" Fans chanted. 

-

The concert started with their new song, "O", and everyone starts to scream once the members appear. 

-

-Wah. I'm really here. Can't believe i'm watching them live, with my own eyes.- I thought to myself, smiling. 

"UNNIEEEEE!!! JAEJOONG OPPA JINCHA JJANG!" Fany screamed to me. 

I was carrying her, since she was too short to see them and for her age, she's really skinny, but still, my hands felt tired after twenty minutes of carrying her. 

-Should not have bought moshpit tickets- I thought.

"Unnie, you can put me down. Your hands must be tired after carrying me for almost an hour. It's Changmin oppa's solo now, you should enjoy it." 

"Anniyo, unnie can see him while carrying you. The concert's already halfway, i'll carry you until it ends. Besides, we're nearest to the side of the stage, so, i'm enjoying myself." I said, not wanting to put her down because she's so small and everyone's squeezing in the moshpit wanting to get attention from the boys, so i'm worried that she'll get hurt. 

"Unnie, Komawohyo." 

I smiled hearing that. 

"....Like young lovers only do...." Changmin sang. I was really amazed at his great pronunciation because English's not their main language. He sang sweetly, while the crowd chanted 'SHIM CHANG MIN', and he slowly walked down the stage to... our moshpit area. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! OPPAAAHHH! CHANGMIN OPPA SARANGHAE!" Everyone started yelling their heads off, around me. I was shocked, for awhile. -Two reasons, first, he's walking here oh.my.gosh., and would you just stop suddenly yelling beside me, i have a kid on me and you're scaring her plus me.-

"Unnie!! Changmin oppa's coming!!"

"Yeah!" I replied Fany happily.

The lights followed Changmin, making him seem even more perfect, while he approached our side slowly.

-

Changmin's POV 

-I should go nearer to the fans that cannot see me well. Hmm, there, there's a woman carrying a kid.- I thought. 

"When i first kissed you, that's when i knew, i was in love~" I sang while walking towards the fans. 

-That kid'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter