Part II

A Thousand Tales - A Collection of One Shots and Short Stories

 

Part II

               You woke up with a splitting headache. You’ve never had a hangover but you believed that this is what it would be like. The back of your skull felt tender to the touch and you winced as you tried not to move too quickly. The pain was horrible as you had to close your eyes to shield yourself from the light above. You tried to move your arms but realized that they were tied. This you had to see.

               You craned your neck and saw both your arms handcuffed rather painfully to the bed. It took a while for you to realize that you were stripped down to only your under garments. Your legs were shackled to a ledge, and the blood was slowly creeping to your head. How in the world?

               “I see the pretty girl is awake now.” You shook and the metal braces clanged together. The lights shut off so only a small candle light remained. It was the man with the voice.

               “W-who are you?” you stuttered and tried to sound brave.

               He chuckled. “That’s for me to know, and you to never find out.” A dark shadow swept by the bed and you could only see the same slim fingers, this time your skin. “Such a beautiful specimen. Such a beautiful, well-made, creature. It’s too bad you fell into my grasp and now you have no choice but to serve me.” Another low chuckle. “Unfortunately, I never was good at taking care of precious goodies.”

               He leaned closer and this time you could see intelligent light brown eyes. They were slightly cat shaped and you inhaled his intoxicating heady scent. His fingers came forward to your cheeks and you shivered. They were so cold. Rings glittered on them and caught the flame of the candle behind him.

               “What is a precious darling thing like you doing wandering the streets so late at night, hmm? You can’t blame me for wanting to add you to my collection. After all, you were just asking for it.” His tone took on a darker timbre.

               For some unknown reason, all caution left you and you started blabbering. “I was working late, and my boss really wanted me to stay and so I left late and I got lost on the way.”

               A finger came against your lips to shush you. He worked quickly and soon your eyes were completely blindfolded by a silky piece of fabric. “Wait, why?” Of all the intelligent questions you could have asked, you opted for this.

               “Sweetheart, I think you should know by now that I am the only one asking the questions.” He placed his lips on yours and you felt like you were doused with ice. All the blood in your body went cold before a rush of adrenaline came crashing over you. You were both numb and on fire.

               The taste of his lips was dangerous and seemed to be like a honeysuckle poison. You opened your mouth, inviting his tongue in. His tongue was just as slick as he was. It moved in an expert way and explored the crevasses of your mouth. It ran over your teeth and along your gums and you wondered why such odd actions were so strangely arousing.

               You strained against the shackles and tried to move yourself against him but suddenly you felt an empty space above you. There was more rustling and you waited, trying to regain your breath. All the sensations felt foreign to you.

               You had always been a good girl. Never the type to see other boys. You’ve never had your first kiss for goodness’ sakes. And yet, somehow, you seemed to know and welcome the responses that this man provoked in you.

               Once more you felt that he had returned. His lips caressed your jaw this time and on your collarbone. He along the ridge and blew against it. You mewled slightly and you felt the curve of a smirk.

               “Can I at least see your face?” You begged. Irrationally, you felt yourself falling in love with him already. It was ridiculous.

               He ignored your plea and you felt your torso lifted slightly off the bed as he unhooked your bra. Scissors snipped through the straps and you groaned. You had worn your favorite one and now it was ruined.

               “You just destroyed my favorite bra,” you complained.

               He seemed to stop at this. “I’ve never met someone like you.” He seemed to marvel. “Human girls actually have favorite pieces of lingerie?”

               There it was. Your ears latched on to the word, “human,” and you froze. You knew it would be futile to ask, but decided to anyway. “What exactly are you?”

               But he had already moved on. His cool touch was now fondling your s and he seemed to be examining them. You blushed, not knowing if they were too big for his tastes.

               “Exquisite,” he murmured. “You really are the golden ratio.” You were confused. The golden ratio? What was this guy? Some hermit mathematician?

               You felt his lips tentatively brush across the top of the flesh and you suppressed a moan. Hermit or not, he sure knew what he was doing. His fingers rolled your erect bud and he slipped it into his mouth. You nearly passed out with all the new found pleasure.

               “You taste like a sweet lilac flower. Fresh and new with budding potential. I’ve always liked finding rarities like you.” His voice was like silk, rolling in the hazy depths of your mind.

               You nodded lazily. His voice was like an aphrodisiac, lolling you into a pink tinged state of desire. You found yourself arching up, trying to have more of him. He pushed you down. “No, my sweet. Have some patience. There’s nothing I despise more than a woman who is too willing.” His mouth moved next to your ear. “Wait for me sweetheart.”

               He peeled away your underwear and you let in a sharp inhale. You quivered in anticipation, not knowing what exactly he was planning on doing. You felt a shift in the bed and you gripped the shackles tighter. He blew a cool breath across your wet folds and you whimpered. He sighed.

               “Baby girl just can’t even control herself hmm?” He had a teasing lilt in his voice.

               You bit down on your lip to try to not make another sound. His tongue seemed to find his way into you and you almost died. His teeth scraped across your and you screamed. If this was the feeling people get whenever they have , then you understood why people did it all the time.

               “C-can I please see you?” the blindfold was heightening all of your other senses but it was keeping you from having any control.

               He laughed. “So eager to see my face. Sorry babe. I’m afraid you’ll have to just keep calm.”

               You felt his fingers dip into you and you lost control. You moaned out loud and tried to move your legs but he kept them spread apart. You felt him shift and felt something hard enter you. All the pleasures of his fingers were forgotten and you screamed out loud. You didn’t know what you were screaming but everything just felt good.

               He was moving at an absurd pace and you tilted your head back to try and get more of your body to touch his skin. Even his skin smelled good. He was a mix of tantalizing leather and mint and something woody. His hard length was still moving in and out of you and you winced as you pulled on the handcuffs. Blood began to run down your arm and he suddenly stopped.

               “Aish, you stupid girl. I told you not to move. I told you to just let me do everything. Why are you moving?” Everything changed. He now sounded cruel, and his words seemed to be twisted.

               There was a flurry of movement now and you tried to stop yourself from thinking about the burning lower regions and more on why he had a sudden change in demeanor. “Is something wrong?”

               You heard the clatter of something sharp and a curse. Now you started to panic. “Such a pretty thing,” he murmured and your cheek. “Almost too pretty for me to destroy. Why is it that all the pretty ones go bad? I was hoping for you to be different. I was hoping for you to just obey me.” He sounded almost gentle.

               A sharp blade touched your flesh and you froze. “What are you doing?”

               “Still asking questions. I told you not to. And yet you’re still here asking away.” The cold blade seemed to enter your flesh and this time you screamed out of sheer terror.

               A hand came over your mouth and the blade traveled down your chest you felt trickles of blood start to drip out and the hand that was covering your mouth started to press down and you felt your head start to blank out.

               Strangely enough the last thought that was in your head was, “Good bye world.” Because in his haste to kill you, he had let his hood slip off, and you had seen his face. And his was the face of an angel. 

 

MASS UPDATE.

OUR BOYS ARE BACK.

MY FAVORITE SONG: Y, FREE AND SINGLE, GULLIVER AND DAYDREAM

I'M SO PROUD

I've been wanting to write this for ages. I had this idea walking home from school