The Things You Do To Me

A Thousand Tales - A Collection of One Shots and Short Stories

 

“Yeah, ayo wassuuuup.” He lifted his mouth away from the camera and smirked

slightly. You bit down on her lip and tried to keep your hands tucked underneath your legs so they wouldn’t threaten to claw at the stage. Kris seemed to find you in the sea of people and winked. You stared back defiantly, daring him to say something. Kris only shrugged and went back to performing.

               Your boyfriend of two years really thought he was some sort of hotshot now that he has debuted, you mused to herself. You watched as the other fangirls swooned and cheered for him and felt a sense of pride. Yep, that was you Kris, and he really came a long way.

               After the concert was over, you waited to go backstage to see him. He was inside, busy congratulating s and hugging a crying Tao. You leaned against the wall and watched him. He was good at what he did. Your heart warmed when you saw him rub the maknae’s back lovingly and that was when he looked up.

               He saw you and smiled. Tao turned around and ceased his sniffling when he saw you. “Jie jie!” he cried and launched himself at you, only to back away shyly a few moments later. You laughed and hugged him back.

               “Congratulations on your first solo concert. Aish, no more crying okay?” The baby panda nodded and walked away to hug the other members. Kris walked up to you and couldn’t stop the grin from forming.

               “I’m so glad you came.” He leaned down for a kiss but you bopped him on the head.

               “How many times do I have to tell you not to look up from the microphone like that?”

               He raised an eyebrow and for a second you almost wanted to smack him for being so dense. “What?”

               “You know. You look up from the microphone and you just smirk a bit and your eyes are like giving people the onceover and your cheeks sort of puff out a bit, and you blink a little, and it’s just so. Darn. Frustrating.” You hissed the last two words out from the corner of your mouth.

               Kris’ face lit up and he started to give you his signature smirk. “Oohh, that face. Funny, I don’t recall you being this incensed when you told me about it the last time. How can you possibly ask me to stop? It’s called fan service my darling.”

               You rolled your eyes. Kris and his fan service. “Right. And so is sticking out your tongue and letting it casually run over your lips yes? And so is gently swaying that body of yours on stage and pretending like you don’t know how we all feel down there watching you?” For some reason, this was getting you mad.

               The other members had stopped milling around and were awkwardly standing around, trying not to eavesdrop and yet completely engrossed in your little tirade. Kris looked up and nodded for them to leave.

               “Hon, why are you doing this?”

               You waited until the room was empty and the door shut closed before starting on a rant that had been building. “You. You’re so mean. You’re always busy and you’re always out promoting, and that’s fine by me. But when you do come back all you ever do is,” you found yourself trailing off. This was going to get embarrassing.

               His eyebrows raised slightly and he waited. When you stayed silent, he prodded you. “Keep going. Tell me. When I do come back, what is it that I ever do?”

               Your words came out softly and rushed. “All you ever do is sleep and conk out on me.” You started picking at your fingers, feeling your neckline growing hot. Now you were desperate to just leave. “But whatever. I’ll see you tonight, and we can get some dinner and it’ll be fine. Kay, talk to you then!” You tried to scooter your way out of there but he pulled on your arm.

               Oh gosh. There was now a mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh dear goodness no. He bent down so you two were at eye level and smiled. “Is my little darling missing me? Is that it?”

               You tried to blow this off and blew air out of the side of your mouth. “Noooo. I’m just saying. Stop killing the noonas’ hearts and give some of us fangirls a consideration is all. Now, I really have to get going.”

               He pinned you against the wall. “Not so fast. You also mentioned something about me coming home and just…sleeping. Well, honey, let me tell you, if I didn’t just sleep and leave you alone, both of us would not be able to walk the next day. Any day.”

               His lips went to your neck and bit down on it gently. You involuntarily let out a moan and clutched at his shirt. “Kris, your members. They’re outside.” He ignored it and continued. His lips continued a steady path up your jaw eventually reaching your mouth.

               Your hands slipped up his loose shirt and you didn’t even feel the sweat on his chest as you moaned into his mouth. His leg parted yours and he slipped a knee in between, holding you higher so it would be easier for him.

               His fingers played with the hem of your shirt before inching their way up, up, up. Right before you felt you were about to explode, the doors opened slightly and you heard Tao’s hesitant voice. “Ge?”

               Kris dropped you and coughed. “Yeah?”

               Tao looked at the two of you and his eyes bulged. “Oh. Er, I’ll ask Luhan-ge!” He bobbled around awkwardly before slipping out of the room. You glanced at Kris and saw that he was following.

               “Yo! Wu Fan!” He tried to hide his smirk. You knew he was. “Where do you think you’re going?”

               “You wanted to get going, didn’t you?” His face was the picture of innocence. “I’ll see you tonight!” Then he lowered his voice. “Make sure you get all your errands done today. Because tomorrow you won’t be able to walk.” 

 

GOT OUT THEM KRIS FEELS.

It was supposed to be rated, but it started too fluffy. So I'm going to keep it this way.

 

SUPER JUNIOR. COMEBACK.

EXCITED.