Twister

A Thousand Tales - A Collection of One Shots and Short Stories

 

 

“Ums, oh gosh, Jiyong,” she mumbled in her sleep. The man lying next to her raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips. Maybe he was getting old and hearing things because his girlfriend did not just say another man’s name while they were in bed.

                He slid himself up and crossed his arms, waiting for more. Lia turned in her sleep and again mumbled what sounded suspiciously like “Jiyong.” His perfect lips pressed into a line and he angrily pulled the blanket towards himself. Her punishment begins now.

                When Heechul woke up, he saw that Lia was already up and making breakfast. He rolled his eyes when she turned and saw him. “Heechul, good morning!” Hmmph, she certainly wasn’t thinking about him last night. She ran at him and he skirted away. Sorry, lady, not this morning, certainly not.

                She pouted and he shrugged. Aegyo wasn’t going to work. “So. What’s your problem this morning?”

                It was the way she asked. The ignorant, brass, snappy way she asked. It seemed as if she knew and was simply taunting him. Heechul hissed slightly. “Nothing.” He raised an eyebrow as if daring her to defy him. Lia kept quiet, not wanting to start any conflict this early in the morning.

                The entire day, Heechul was restless. It didn’t matter what Lia was doing, he found the need to watch over her. When she her computer, he stared at her desktop and raised his eyebrows slightly. It was a picture of G-Dragon during his heartbreaker days. When he saw her tumblr, he peeked at her list of biases and saw Jiyong’s name listed there. Heechul gritted his teeth. Was she that insensitive to his pride as to publically declare her love for this other man?

                He tapped her on the shoulder. “Nice picture you got there of Big Bang’s leader.” He commented casually. Lia nodded absent-mindedly and continued to update her multiple blogs.

                He scowled behind her head and jiggled his foot. Finally he stood up. “Let’s play a game. Let’s play Twister. My version. Every time we switch positions, I get to ask you a question.”

                “Why do we have to play it this way? Why can’t we alternate asking questions? As much as I would love to believe it, I actually don’t know everything about you.”

                He leaned in dangerously close and narrowed his eyes. “No. We’re doing this my way.” He stood up and spread out the Twister mat. “First move is right hand, yellow dot.” They moved easily and Heechul once again spoke up. “Who’s your ultimate, ultimate bias?”

                Lia giggled. So this was just an ego boosting. Fine, she can play along. “Kim Heechul of course. You know, that really amazing man in Super Junior.” He scoffed.

                “Left foot, blue dot.” They shifted. “Okay, who’s your ultimate in Big Bang?”

                “Definitely G-Dragon. Jiyong’s amazing.”

                “Right foot, blue dot. Next question. Who’s better looking, me or him?”

                Lia raised her head slightly to squint at him. “What is this Heechul? Obviously you. As if I would ever say anyone else. You’re cute.”

                “Well,” and this time he stood up. “If that’s the case, care to explain to me why there is a huge poster of him in the room, why you have an entire folder of his pictures, why you were his name last night in your dreams.

                Lia’s cheeks went pink. Oh shoot was her first thought. So maybe he had heard her. Damn, it was just a fangirl dream. That was all. Heechul dreams were hard to come by especially since she physically saw him every day.

                He pulled her up rather harshly and pinned her against the wall. He raised an eyebrow. “Yes? Why is that?”

                Lia shook her head. “It really wasn’t anything. It was just wistful thinking.”

                “WISTFUL THINKING? What in blazes is that supposed to mean?” he roared in her face. Lia cringed. He should already know that her love was always reserved for him, and him only.

                “Ya, why are you acting like this? I always have to endure you and your devotion to Sohee. On the shows it’s always Sohee this, Sohee that. She’s so annoying! I can’t stand her face, I can’t stand her voice, I can’t stand the way you always admire her! What do you see in her anyway?” She screamed back. “This is unfair. You’re a ton more vocal about your love and admiration for her. So you just heard me. And I’m sorry. But you can’t control your dreams can you? It wasn’t even inappropriate! Yeesh. You on the other hand. Your phone, your wallpaper, your desktop, everything!” Her voice sprang up an octave and Heechul stepped back surprised.

                He grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. “I’m sorry you feel this way. I’m sorry that while you’re there suffering over me spazzing about one girl, I have to deal with your multiple biases. There’s Taemin, Dongho, Kikwang, Jiyoung, and I guess I can add Baekyun and Kai to the list can I? Well, let me be honest. If you think you don’t appreciate, I appreciate this even less.” He now looked dangerous.

                Heechul advanced closer and cocked his head to the side. “What do you have to say for yourself, hmm?” His long slim fingers were casually the buttons on his shirt and Lia found herself incapable of answering.

                He smirked and yanked his shirt off in one swift motion. “That’s what I thought.” He lunged at her and shoved her onto the bed. 

I fixed it. And Maliha did read the story because it was posted on superjuniorpicfics. I'm satisfied. She typed a long response. Sort of missed the point, but I got a response. Go scroll down her tumblr to read it. Do it. You would be interested.

Now, I hope you liked this. :3 It's not the bestest but it's okay no?