Nine

Roommate 2: Running Away

Opening the door, they were greeted by the sound of loud angry voices. Good thing that their wall were thick enough to keep the noises in and prevent the neighbors from being disturbed.

"I had everything prepared even before they told me about the promotions and schedules!"

She recognized the voice. It was Jessica.

"Then that would be your damned fault for not informing us or the agency ahead! Or at least you could've told me so that I could've had informed the agency and they would've found a way!" 

The second voice sounded more fierce than the first. Already by the living room, she saw who it came from. It was Taeyeon. As big of a goofball she is, their leader had her anger left aside. It seemed that today was an exception. 

"What's going on?" Sunny asked as soon as she and Yoona was at the door.

Surprised by the unexpected voice, all heads turned towards her direction. 

"Unnie?" Seohyun came to her side.

"Sunbun?" Tiffany and Yuri reacted.

"Soonkyu-ah." Hyoyeon said.

And Sooyoung just looked at her and nodded.

With her arrival, the group was complete.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked not bothering to greet her.

"Yoona called. What's going on?" Sunny asked again.

She didn't point the question to one person but rather, she looked at everybody in the room even at the two giants beside her, with a puzzled expression. Noone dared to talk. Other half of the group had their eyes at the Taeyeon while the others had theirs at Jessica.

"What? Is it that noone knows what's happening or that noone wants to answer me?" She felt offended.

She looked at Taeyeon but the girl was preoccupied with her anger and confusion. She then looked at Jessica but she showed no care in answering the question.

"Fine." She said and held Seohyun's hands.

"Your turn. Like before." Sunny told her.

"Seo Joo Hyun." Taeyeon said firmly before the maknae could open .

Sunny raised an eyebrow, getting more frustrated. She saw how Seohyun couldn't help but hold her tongue. Sunny knew that there was something more to this than a simple fight. She wouldn't have been called last minute if something like this was going to happen.

"Hyun-ah. Like before." Sunny said looking at her directly in the eyes.

The maknae herself was growing more irritated and frustrated at the situation. Heaving a sigh, she prepared herself taking in a deep breather before talking.

"Like before." She said.

"Seo Joo Hyun!" Taeyeon yelled coming closer but held back by Tiffany.

"Go." Tiffany said.

"Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie have been arguing about the upcoming schedules. Sica unnie just came home and Taeyeon unnie immediately called us all - except you - for a late night meeting and showed the schedule. Then Sica unnie said she can't follow through it because she already had plans preparing her papers for school at the states and that she had her business to take care off. And then Tae unnie said to push it back. Sica  unnie said she already had pushed her life back. And it came to this." She said as quickly as possible.

"Why call a late night meeting without me?" Sunny asked.

"Because you weren't here and I knew you had a schedule." Taeyeon answered immediately.

"You could've called me or manager oppa." She asked again.

"You know our rule about indie-scheds. And we both know manager oppa had long gone home." Taeyeon wittingly answered.

She's hiding something. 

Sunny knew that there was more to it than just that. She knew how well witted this girl can be when she wanted it to be but she knew that she can crack her facade with a little more push.

"You're lying." She said dragging the words on.

"About what." 

"We both know there's more to it than what maknae told me. And we all know that you're really bad at hiding things. You might have been able to fool them but not me." She went on it straight.

"There's nothing more to it. Just that. Sica, needs to push it back at least a year more." She said.

"I told you. I've already pushed too far." Sica interupted.

"You're not the only one!" Taeyeon screamed and it was never pretty when she did. "We all did! To get this far. WE ALL DID!"

She then faced Sunny and looked at her like she was about to maul her. 

"And you!" She said pointing at her. Tiffany was having a hard time holding her back. "Why do you always have to be involved in everything? Just because your uncle owns the company doesn't mean you have to be in on everything!"

Her outburst made everything stop. Tiffany, in shock lost her grip and let her go. And for a moment, everything went silent.

"Sunny." Taeyeon took a step towards her.

Stepping back. Eyes wide open, she knew she couldn't just forgive her like that. Those very words she'd hated all her life. She never knew that her own friend/sister would say it right to her face. Looking at her once more. She knew that something more to it. Her very own friend would have never said something like that unless she was pushed to.

"Unnie." Yoona tried to hold her but Sunny just stepped back.

"Huh." She smiled cynically looking around the room before focusing at Taeyeon. She took a good look at her in the eyes before turning towards the door.

"Sunny." "Unnie." Taeyeon and Seohyun reacted at the same time.

 

 

 

 


*N: Hello! Hellowww! Meow!

      Soooo.. Drama?! 

      Double update! :D

      Meow! 

 ~ aren't they adorable?

 

 

 

I can't bare looking at her face like this without getting affected.