Twenty Six

Roommate 2: Running Away

Unbeknownst to them and more to the concious Ryohei, someone actually saw him kiss the sleeping girl. Ofcourse, lucky to the two of them plus the silent watcher, the producers decided to cut the filming for the day for equipment maintenance and to give a day-off for the whole crew and the housemates.

Ryohei quietly but quickly stood up to leave the room but the 'watcher', our ever beloved Wangkongie, was quicker enough on his feet to run back down stairs as quiet as a cat and towards the door. He waited for a minute to relax his breathing and give time for his giddy-ish feeling to dissipate before going back in, pretending to have just returned from his schedules.

 

There area few more days before the plans goes on to full execution.

It was the last wednesday of the month and Sunny and Ryohei were spending their time again in the entertainment center watching and chatting. 

"I'm back!" Jackson greeted as he got in.

"Up here!" Sunny yelled from her seat.

"Was it necessary to scream next to me?" An amused Ryohei who was sitting down next to her asked.

Sunny turned her head and looked at him for a second before answering "As a matter of fact, yes."

She smiled and giggled before putting some popcorn on .

Ryohei scoffed at her and started tickling her.

"Stop! Stop!" She was spitting out little bits of popcorn as she laughed. 

"Not until you say sorry." He answered and continued.

Sunny continued to laugh and her laughter escalated until she almost choke on a tiny piece of popcorn leading to a coughing fit.

"Oh God! Here." Ryohei grabbed a drink and handed it to her then sat down to pat he back. 

Jackson heard her coughing fit so he rushed up and stopped before reaching the second floor when he saw the scene. He instantly felt his giddy fanboying side coming in.

She took a gulp of the drink and coughed a little more before giving him the dirty look.

"I told you to stop." She smacked him and he swayed to his right making him notice Jackson on the stairs.

"Eoh? Wangkongie! Come sit next to me!" She scooted over and patted the space between him and Ryohei.

Jackson did his best to surpress his goofy smile.

"What are we watching?" He asked walking towards the space and was about to sit down in the space when Ryohei scooted on the space.

"Bwohya?" Sunny pushed Ryohei back and pulled Wangkong down.

"Tch." Ryohei reacted and grabbed the bowl of popcorn just as Jackson was about to.

"Eh~! Hyung, don't be like that." Jackson complained and tried to get some popcorn.

"Oppa! What's with you? Share some with Wangkongie, his probably hungry from his schedules." Sunny chastised the man.

"He can go cook some for himself." Ryohei said annoyed and gave Wangkongie an up and down look.

Feeling Ryohei's jealousy, Jackson scooted closer to Sunny which he kind of regretted because, the man gave him a nasty glare.

"Ryohei-oppa! Will you stop that and stop being petty. If you want I can go and make another bowl." Sunny said standing up.

"Fine. I'll share the popcorn. Can you sit down now?" The Japanese man shoved the bowl to the Chinese boy.

Sunny rolled her eyes at him. "Sometimes I wonder if your just moody or bipolar." She said and plopped back down on the sofa.

"And sometimes I wonder if you two are friends or lovers." Jackson muttered to himself but loud enough for the two to hear.

"What?!" The two elders asked the same time.

"Oh? Uhm. What? What?" He turned to both of them in pretense.

 

Three days. They had three days left before the meeting with the CEO and the plan's final execution. But first, they had to keep going with the early stages of the plan. 

For the past few days, they had to pretend that everything the CEO wanted was going according to plan. They had to make it seem like there was a rift in the group. They had to act out their cards right. They had to make it look like Jessica is getting her isolation and was - no, is being ousted fom the group. 

And for Jessica. She especially had and have to play her cards right. She had to give her all in acting and getting along with Tyler Kwon.

Three days and everybody was feeling the pressure and getting tense and tense by the count down.

Sunny, especially, was having it real hard.

The past couple of days was really draining her to the core. Going to her schedules and taking the night shift at the hospital, she barely had enough time to rest. Everything was stressing her out and for what she thought was for the better, she made sure not to show it to anybody. 

Her deejay schedule ended half an hour ago and she almost asked her manager to drive her to the hospital when he told her that her uncle, Chairman Lee, personally called him to tell her to take a rest for a couple of days. He must have seen through her facade and since she knew better than to argue with her uncle, she decided to follow his orders and take a rest for the mean time.

 

It been a busy day and everyone in the house were doing their part for the newly imposed Saturday Family Night tradition. They atleast had three more hours before the night began and the others were still there out with there schedules so those who were in the house didn't really bother to rush on things.

Ryohei finished his assigned tasked and was helping with the others in the kitchen when Sunny popped in.

"Welcome home." Seho greeted the short girl.

"Neh. I'm back." She greeted back and moved closer to see what they were doing. "What's with all the food? Oh no. Is it somebody's birthday?"

Half of the people gave her a shocked reaction while the other half gave he an 'are you for real?' face.

"It's Saturday Family Night, unnie." Youngji answered and gave her a back hug.

Sunny jumped a little when the youngster surprised her.

"You totally forgot, didn't you?" Seho stated giving her an amused grin.

"She totally did." Jackson answered Seho for her.

Sunny sighed and pouted. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. You've been busy and stressed for the past week." Ryohei said then looked at Youngji who was still hugging the shorter girl. "Yah, Youngji, why don't you help your unnie to her room so she can rest for a bit."

"Ne~" 

Sunny cut her off before she could even finish. "No. I want to stay and help out."

"There's nothing more to do. We're almost done with everything and we're just waiting for the others to come back." Dongwook said.

"Dongwook oppa's right. So will you please stop being stubborn and just go rest already?" Nana agreed.

"But the desserts' clearly unfinished yet." Sunny pouted,

"Okay, that's it." Ryohei wiped his hands and walked towards her. "Youngji you carry her bag and go on ahead to her room."

Youngji, though confused, did as told took the bag from Sunny.

"Oppa~" Sunny whined but Ryohei wasn't having it.

And without second thoughts, he got down and carried her like a sack of potatoes.

Sunny squealed in surprise.

"Oppa! What are you doing?!" Sunny squeaked from embarassment and grabbed on to his waist.

"Let's get you to bed." Ryohei said and started of the stairs.

They left everyone with mouths open and confused in the kitchen.

"Huh, that was interesting." Dongwook muttered.

"Ehehehe." Jackson giggled like an idiot.

 

Sunny held on his waist as tight as she could and kept squirming and complaining to Ryohei all the way up to her room.

"Alright, alright. We're here. Now stop squirming so I can put you down." Ryohei said and playfully spanked her bum.

Sunny's eyes grew wide as her body landed on the bed. But it wasn't really her perfect landing on the bed that surprised her.

"Y-yah. D-did you just.." She bit her lip not even wanting to say it.

"Yes, I did." He answered cooly and didn't need to hear the complete question to know what she was about to ask. 

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up later when everything's ready." Ryohei pulled her sheets and tucked her in.

Sunny had to cleared . Why does he always do this things for me? "Why do you do this?"

"Hmm?" Ryohei raised his brow and looked at the girl before sitting down beside her. "Do what?"

"This. Carrying me to bed, letting me push you around and b-babying me. Why?" She asked sounding a little bit frustrated.

Ryohei grinned and knew exactly how to answer her. "I think you know the answer to that. You said it yourself before you know." He said and gave her a silly boyish smile. "Now take some rest and I'll come wake you up later."

She blushed remembering the words that slipped out that lazy afternoon. "F-fine." She pulled the cover over her head and closed her eyes.

He sat there for a few minutes and waited for her hold on the blanket to loosen before pulling it off her face and then leaving the room.

 

The following days ended and passed like the wind.

It was two in the early morning and Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri was seated on the sofa watching some drama. While Yuri and Taeyeon had their eyes focused on the screen, Jessica was on her phone logged on her weibo account reading post of her fans.

All of a sudden, their head turned to the direction of a loud and angry scream. Sooyoung then came out of her room stomping her feet and put the phone in front of Jessica's face.

"Explain! NOW!" 

 

 

 

 

~ Lee Guk Joo knows something. . . hmmm...

 

 

*N: Hello. I am back.

      First of all, I'd like to say that I am sorry for the lame chapter.

      Secondly, I would like again to say how grateful I am to all of you who are have read this story.

      Thank you! Comment as you please. :)