Ten

Roommate 2: Running Away

The elevator door was already closing when she heard the footsteps of someone or someone's' running and calling her name. She didn't bother to stop the elevator to see who it was, she didn't even really care to try to stop it. She was feeling a lot of emotions and she didn't really know how to deal with it. She didn't even want to deal with it right at the moment thinking of the possibility that neighbors will see what is going on. 

The elevator was a quick ride. She didn't even notice it was open until it started to automatically close. She struggled to put focus on her trembling fingers to  push the open button. Making sure that there were noone around, she made haste walking out the building. She was already by the gate ready to bolt at random direction when she heard a familiar voice call for her.

 

She's been there for almost an hour now. He thought looking at his watch. She probably decided to asleep over. 

"But then again. . . " He stopped midway when he saw the very girl she was thinking about walking out of the building.

"Sunny~ah!" He called out to her through the passenger window.

She stopped was surprised to see him there. Her face 

"Get in." Ryohei said opening the door.

She was contemplating what to do until she heard some of the girls calling out her name. She quickly got in the car and slammed the door.

"Go." She said as if to order him to drive.

"Sunny!" Hyoyeon and Yuri were running to the car calling for her.

"You're friends are calling for you." He said confused at what was happening.

"Just drive oppa. Hurry!" She screamed without even noticing it.

Surprised, he did as he was told and drove away as quickly as possible. He looked at the rearview mirror and saw the two girls panting and yelling out the short girl's name. Still rattled and confused at the whole situation, he took a glance at Sunny and saw her blank expression taking over her strange expression earlier. He knew right there in then that whatever happened leading from the phone call was totally bad. Maybe even worst than he imagined.

"Do you have any schedule later?" Ryohei asked her. 

A strange question after what just happened but Sunny managed to shake her head to a no.

"Good." Ryohei answered and turned to the next exit before the highway.

"We're going on a trip." He simply said and looked at the girl once more.

She was biting her thumb and was sitting in a fetal position when the car parked at the side of the road. She was to out of it to even notice what was happening. Ryohei grabbed the seatbelt and moved her to strap the belt on properly. He then adjusted the backrest so that she would be lying on the car seat comfortably. He grabbed his parka which he removed earlier and covered her with it. 

"We're going to a great place but it's quite far so why don't you sleep for a bit." He said starting the engine again.

Sunny responded by turning her back and going back to a fetal position and grabbing his jacket. He turned of the lights inside the car and let her rest for a bit even though he knew she might not even fall asleep.

He drove fast but still following the designated speed. He stopped for a quick bathroom break and a tank refill, he even bought a few snacks on the way. They reached their destination in the matter of three hours. He parked the car at a secluded spot in one of the many view decks. 

He looked to his side and saw that Sunny was asleep before looking at his watched saw it was five minutes past seven. They had a few minutes before the sunrise. He kept the engine running to keep the heat on and went out of the car to stretch. Looking at his watch again, it was already 7:13 which meant there was only eight minutes left before the sunrise. 

Getting to the passenger side, he opened the door slowly so that Sunny wouldn't fall if in case she was stuck to the door. Luckily, she wasn't. 

"Sunny-ah." He said gently shaking her awake. "Wake up. Come on."

"Hmm?" She answered with eyes still closed.

"Il-eona. Get up. Come on." Ryohei assisted her back and held her hand to pull her awake.

"Wae?" She answered in a groggy and whiny voice.

"We only have four minutes left before the sun starts rising." He said finally getting her to sit down. 

He might have been able to get her to sit up but it didn't mean she was goint to do as he says. She was about to lie back down when Ryohei reacted faster grabbing hold of her shoulders and steadying her.

"Eh~! Yah!" Ryohei repramanded her.

"Shiro. Let me sleep more." She just answered.

Ryohei was not going to have any of this, there was only two minutes left and the sun was already picking so he  had no choice but to do what he had to do. He put a hand on her neck and his other under her legs and carried her bridal style - before Sunny could react - then settled her to the hood of the car and finally sitting down beside her.

"Yah! Oppa!" She screamed and hit his arm.

"Shh." Putting his finger at his lips and pointed his finger right where the sun was about to rise then just sat there relaxed.

 

Sunny raised an eyebrow and looked at what he was fussing about.

For a while, they just sat there watching the beautiful sunrise.

 

 

 

 

 


*N: Greetings Earth People! ~ and other living creatures who consider themselves as somewhat of the sort :D

      How's everybody doing?!

      :D :D :D

      i just feel all happy and bubbly right now.