Thirty

Roommate 2: Running Away

*N: Quick Quick Quick!!

  I'll be out for a couple of weeks here's the third of the multi-update!


 

 

 

As promised, Ryohei picked Sunny up at the dorm exactly at 12 and took her to a private restaurant where they enjoyed lunch together.

"Did you talk to the girls?" Ryohei asked while wrapping some meat in lettuce.

"Mm. We really couldn't talk at the dorm so we talked somewhere else and went there just on time for you to pick me up." She answered while trying to pick off food on her plate.

Ryohei lifted his head to see what the girl was doing and saw how she was picking off her food.

"What are you doing? Don't just pick the meat. Eat some of the vegetables." He said scolding her.

Sunny pouted and ignored what he just said.

"How about the roommates?" She asked.

Ryohei made a small wrap and practically shoved it in before answering her. "They didn't ask much after I told them what you told me to say to them."

"Ah. Thach good then." was still filled with the wrap.

Ryohei feigned disgust from the sight and Sunny gave him a 'do you want to die' expression.

Sighing, the man took a tissue and reached out the girl wiping the sides of her lips. 

Her adorable kissable heart shaped plump lips. He shook his head realizing what he just thought.

"What's with you all of a sudden?" Sunny asked with a creased brow.

Ryohei's head turned to look at her in the eyes. "W-what?"

"You're acting strange all of a sudden." 

"O-oh. I. . . uhm. . . Here!" He practically jabbed the piece of meat inside .

"Mmpf! BMwoyang!" She whined now trying to chew the large piece of meat in .

Ryohei chuckled seeing her amusing face struggling to bite the piece of meat.

"Sorry. Here, spit it out." He handed a tissue but the girl smacked it away.

Sunny cocked her brow and swallowed a bit before saying something. "Tchon't yow know you're naut shoepposhed tow wastche phood!"

He grimaced again but chuckled at the cute sight of her talking with filled with food. 

"Will you at least swallow before talking? You look like eck when you're talking with your mouth full." He playfully complained.

Sunny scoffed at him and pouted.

"Aigoo~ Why is the Bunny pouting again? Is the Bunny angry?" Ryohei teased pinching her cheeks only to be swatted away by the girl.

 

 

"Is Sunny not up yet?" Jongok asked the youngest in the house.

She and Youngji were the only up and in the living room resting after fixing the things in the kitchen. Aside from them Sunny and Ryohei were upstairs sleeping in their own rooms.

"Aniyo." Youngji answered shaking her head. "She's still pretty down."

It's been a couple of days since the scandal came out and less since Sunny's aunt's passing. 

 

For the sake of respect, the PDs of the show, gave them three weeks off. Sunny actually didn't want to interrupt the filming so she talked to the head PD privately about it. The head PD was actually prepared already even before she talked to him. In fact, just hours after the funeral service, Sunny's family members talked to her manager to let her stay in the house share. They wanted her to be distracted from being stressed and relapsing far too deep on her depression.

At that time, Ryohei also received a surprising phone call from one of the girls.

Tiffany, who told her about Sunny's depression, asked -begged him to keep an eye out for her and to contact them in case of emergency.

Being a good friend, he told the girl that he'll do everything he can to watch out for Sunny and to try being by her side always. And true to his words, right after the funeral, Ryohei stood outside the car with the other housemates waiting for the short girl.

 

Jongok sighed. 

"I'll go check on her, unnie." Youngji said and went upstairs.

When she got to the door, she heard someone call for her on the opposite room.

"What are you doing?" Ryohei asked standing by his room door.

Youngji jumped a little surprised to see him there. "Unnie, hasn't eaten breakfast yet and she skipped dinner last night as well."

"What?" Ryohei had a schedule the previous night and only came home early in the morning. He called the girl before his schedule to make sure she ate and he had to nag her about it also.

"It's almost noon and..." He sighed.

"I know." Youngji said pouting.

"I'll go prepare her something. Can you wake her up?" He told the maknae.

"Nae." Youngji said and slowly opened the door. 

The room was dark and the only thing lighting up the room is the window.

Youngji quietly creeped in and stopped when she heard the quiet sobs coming from her unnie. She felt the emotion coming to her too. 

Slowly, she walked towards the girl lying down on fetal position and slipped in on her bed to lie down next to her.

Sunny quickly wiped her tears when she felt someone climbing up her bed. She opened her eyes and saw Youngji laying down next to her wrapping her arms around her.

"Good morning." Sunny greeted her faking a happy tone.

Youngji's lips stayed pouting. "It's already noon." She said sulkily.

"Oh." 

The house maknae smelled hint of alcohol from her breath. "You skipped dinner and breakfast. And I can smell soju."

"Where?" She feigned ignorance. Her voice was sounded raspy.

Youngji scoffed at her. "Unnie, why don't you shower and get changed. Ryohei-oppa's is preparing you food downstairs and he's probably on his way up already. He looked mad when I told him you skipped dinner and breakfast."

"What? Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" Sunny said slowly getting up. "And why would you go and say that to him."

She didn't answer and just shrugged.

"Ooohhhh." Sunny felt dizzy getting up. "Help me."

Youngji quickly got up and walked to her side to assist her. She held her by the waist and helped her get to the bathroom.

"See. This is what you get for not eating." Youngji scolded the older girl.

"Yah. I'm the unnie her right?" 

"Neh~, unnie. Do you have clothes prepared?" She asked.

"Pick some for me!" She yelled as she got in the shower.

"Neh!"

 

Ryohei went down and was greeted by Jongok in the living room on his way to the kitchen.

"You're up?" She said as she prepared the things she needed before going out.

"Eoh? Neh. Heading out for your schedule, noona?" He asked.

"Eoh. It's almost lunch time, can you handle lunch? I don't have much time to prepare you guys any."

"Neh. Sure."

"Oh. Uhm, there's only the three of you so you don't have much to do. Okay?" She said as she was about to go out the door. "And will you take Sunny out of the house. She's been cooped up here since, you know."

"Neh. Don't worry, noona. I'll take her out later." He walked her to her car. "Take care, noona."

Getting back to the house, he quickly got to the kitchen and started thinking and bringing out random things to cook.

As told, he prepared enough for the three of them and a little bit more just in case. It took him less than thirty minutes to prepare the dishes since some of it only needed reheating and one was a quick dish to make.

Piling two trays of food in his hands, he brought them inside Sunny's room. 

"Youngji-ah. Can you go down and bring the drinks up?"

The maknae simply nodded and sped down to bring the drinks.

Setting up the mats on the floor, he arranged the food one by one and covered it with the tray.

"What's taking her so long to  bring the drinks?" He got up and was on his way out to check on the drinks when the bathroom door opened.

Sunny came out with a towel wrapped around her body and drying her hair with another.

"Youngji-ah, where are my clothes?" She asked with her face covered with hair and towel.

Ryohei stood frozen with eyes ready to bulge out of his eyes. "Uuhh..."

Sunny looked up when she heard a different voice. When she did, she screamed bloody murder and covered herself with the towel she was using on her hair before retreating to the bathroom.

The Japanese man, on the other hand, ran out of the room covering his ears.

"What's going on?" Youngji asked running upstairs with the drinks on her hand.

"Uhm. . ." He gulped in some air. "Go and help your unnie with her clothes."

"Eoh." She answered and stopped when she realized what just happened.

"Oppa! What did you do?!" She yelled at the man. "Don't tell me you . . ."

Ryohei looked offended from her accusations.

"Will you just go and help her so we can eat already!" He yelled back.

 

The door opened on him after a couple of minutes.

"You can come in now oppa." The maknae said.

"O-okay." He hesitated.

Sunny pulled him in when she saw the man taking his step so slowly.

"Yah. Can you not walk like a turtle? People are hungry over here." Sunny teased as she sat the man down.

"Yah. How can you not eat dinner when I even called just to make sure you do?" Ryohei accusingly asked her.

Sunny looked away biting on the chopsticks.

"And then I hear you also didn't eat breakfast." He added. "Yah. Are you even listening to me?"

Sunny sighed and looked at the man in the eye. "I wasn't feeling hungry." She whined in annoyance.

"You-"

Youngji who's been staying still and watching the two interrupted.

"Jal mug get sumnida!" 

They both stopped and turned their attention to the girl looking back and forth at them.

Youngji hanged her head feeling like she did something wrong.

"Baegopa-yo." She mumbled quietly.

Sunny laughed distracted by the youngster's complain.

"Arasso. Let's eat." Ryohei grabbed Youngji a meat, placing it on her bowl.

"You two better eat a lot and finish everything here." He added warning the two girls.

Sunny scoffed and muttered, "Why cook so many for three anyways?"

It sounded like a whisper but it was loud enough for the two people to hear.

"Yah." He said a little offended.

"Mmmnn! Oppa! It's really yummy." Youngji exaggerated shoving one dish to another in causing her to cough.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Ryohei grabbed her right hand and stopped her from shoving more in. "You'll choke if you put more."

And that was how lunch went for the three of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*N: Hello!

    Yup.. I'm slowly redirecting the focus on the roommates once again. :D

    Again... Thank you  so much to you guys for reading, subscribing and commenting.

    Some might think I'm just putting the word out but I really am thankful to you guys. :)