Thirteen

Roommate 2: Running Away

Get out of my head! Get out! Get out! Get out! 

Sunny knew that when Ryohei took the call, Tiffany would be pestering him to take watch over her. She hated it when the others do that. She hated it when people have to be bothered to take good care of her. She hated being babied. 

The moment Ryohei got out of the car, she found a chance to run away. She waited until he had his back turned before silently slipping away. She slipped away like a thief in the night and made a quick run for it. She ran fast knowing that it wouldn't take long before Ryohei gets information about her 'illness' and what it led her too.

She was ashamed of it. Others knew about her depressions but only those who were truly close to her knew what she had done to herself because of it. 

'Just please. Please stay by her side always.'

Those were Tiffany's words. She felt so ashamed when she heard her say it. Ashamed of the memories of how the girls took good care of her when they found her over dosed in metamphetamine. The more the memories came flashing, the faster she ran to whereever. 

Minutes later, she stopped when she saw a bridge close by. Then her mind snapped. 

"This is it!" She thought to herself.

"Finally, this can all end." She thought and without hesitation. She ran to the bridge.

She stopped and inspected if the bridge was set high enough and checked if the river below was deep or shallow. It was shallow. The rocks and boulders were visible and she thought it was perfect.

"A one-way, no pain gate to hell." She said before climbing to the railing.

 

 

And without hesitation. 

 

 

 

 

She jumped. . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


~ Huhh!  Got you there, didn't I? 

 

 

 

 

Ryohei and Tiffany's conversatjoin lasted for a little over twenty minutes. Sunny, in between of their conversation, was thinking twice if she should've taken the call instead. With her mind jumbled, she felt her chest tighten. She was finding it hard to breath so she stepped out the car to take a breather. And without knowing it, with had her head down and a hand on her chest, she started walking aimlessly and mindlessly.

She was already in the middle of the bridge when she felt herself breathing normally and notice that her shoe was dusty. 

"That's strange." She said to herself.

She raised her head and started looking around. She must have taken a turn somewhere because when she looked back, the car wasn't there. Instead, she saw two different turning points and she couldn't remember if she came from the left or the right. 

"Aish. Pabbo." Scolding herself for getting lost.

Feeling irritated and a little tired, she decided to stay there to rest a little before she starts walking her way back. It's been only a couple minutes that she stayed there when she heard a car's coming close. She looked to her side where the car was approaching and saw the familiar car turn her way.

"Oh! Thank goodness." She sighed relief.

 

The car stopped beside her and she was about to take a step next to it when an angry Ryohei came out slamming the door. 

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He screamed when he was a feet away from her at her.

She stepped back frightened of his sudden outburst. He was breathing heavily and his eyes looked so angrily at her like he was about to eat her.

"Were you planning to end it? Did you want to jump and die in this bridge and let me find your body?! What in God's word were you thinking?!"

"I-I. .O-oppa." Her voice and body trembled.

"I asked you what the hell were you thinking?!!" He yelled a notch louder and held her tight by the shoulders.

"I-I'm sorry." Sunny uttered with tears flowing from her eyes.

Ryohei saw her tears and hell did he know how stupid he was letting his anger get to him.

"God. I'm sorry." He grinded his teeth and loosened his grip on her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scream at you like that. I just~." He stopped, bowed his head and took a deep sigh.

He looked at her and she had her hand on her face crying like a child. Ryohei, feeling like a total jerk, without a thought, hugged her and consoled her.

"I'm really sorry. It's okay now. Don't cry." He said consoling her. 

 

He felt her hands smacking her but he didn't care and continued to hug and console her.

"You're mean." He heard her say when her sobbing got calmer.

"I know. I'm sorry." He told her. "Do you feel a little better know." 

"No." She said with attitude and punched him in the stomach.

Ryohei let go of her and winced feeling a slight pain from the hit.

"O-okay. Now?" He asked her.

"A little." She said and giggled while hiccupping.

"I'm sorry and I mean it." He said and wiped the leftover tears in her eyes. 

She smiled and sighed.

"You *hic* know?" She asked him.

"Eoh." He didn't hesitate to answer.

"Are you *hic* are you going to start acting weird around me now?" She continued.

"A little." He said teasingly but truthfully.

They just smiled and she let him lead her back to the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*N: :D :D :P :D :D :P 

     Got you there, didn't I? 

     So this was short and the next chapters might either be the same or longer than any other chapters. 

     Kiss Kiss to you lovely wonderful readers! :D

~ bye bye! :