Twenty Three

Roommate 2: Running Away

Sunny landed right on top of Ryohei after jumping from the tree. Ryohei's arms were tightly wrapped around her with one hand protectively holding her head in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Ryohei groaned asking the girl.

Sunny opened her eyes and looked up to see Ryohei's scrunched up worried face.

"Eoh." She answered and slowly got off him.

She tried to push herself up but Ryohei pulled her back down into a tight hug. She thought he might've pulled her back down while trying to get up so she tried getting back up again but his arms tightened around her even more.

"O-oppa?" She sounded worried.

"One minute. Just one more." He heaved a sigh of relief with eyes close as he patted her hair.

"Why? Are you hurt? Did I~"

She was cut off by his chuckle.

"Hush. Now get off me. You're too heavy." He pushing his and her upper body into a sitting position.

"Yah. Do I look that a big person to you?!" She rebutted sounding annoyed. She was always a little too touchy feely when it comes to people mentioning her weight.

"Depends if your asking someone who is currently being sat on by you." He teased again.

Sunny rolled her eyes at him and scoffed before getting off him.

"Are you even going to volunteer to help me up at least?" He asked with a teasing smile.

Sunny didn't say anything and just helped him up. She helped him dust off and remove leaves that stuck to him when he fell on the ground. While she did that, Ryohei himself, also helped remove leaves that got stuck on her. He saw tiny splinters on her backside and started brushing it off with his hand.

Sunny's body tensed when she felt his hands go up in down on her backside.

"What do you think your doing oppa?" She scoffed and rolled his eyes on him again.

"Helping you dust off the splinters. Why?" He answered not noticing where his hand lay on top of.

"And your hand is where exactly?" She asked again with a more irritated tone.

Ryohei looked and flinched removing his hands off of her backside.

"I. . .Uhm. . . I. . . S-sorry." He stuttered and watch her finish of what he started.

And here I thought they put paddings on for the shape. . . He thought while deeply looking at her .

"Will you stop staring oppa!" Sunny hit him right on the shoulders.

He laughed but didn't stop looking at her.

"Don't worry. They're totally fine I tell you." He laughed continuing with the teasing.

"Yah!" She was about to hit him again but the sudden cold breeze stopped her to hug herself.

Ryohei didn't feel the cold wind cause he was bundled up in his jacket and scarf. He looked at her and sighed tehen took of the ranger bag before removing his jacket.

"Wear this." He said handing her the jacket while he unwrapped the scarf of his neck and wrapped it around her.

"But aren't you going to get cold? At least use the scarf." Sunny offered.

"No. It's okay." He answered and handed her the bag before crouching down. "Get down so we can get going."

"What? No. I'll walk." She refused.

"Barefoot? I don't think so. Now, get on before your friendly fox comes chasing after us." He said to convince her.

Sunny hesitated but had no choice. She was barefoot and left her shoes by the creek when she ran off away from the fox.

"Are you sure you're not tired? Just tell me if you're tired and I~"

"Here hold this for me." He cut her off handing her her shoes and putting on the bag on his front.

"My shoes! Where'd you get them?" She asked holding the pair away from them both because it was still dripping with water.

"In the water. Hold on tight." He said and started walking east.

Sunny looked at the direction they were heading and noticed it was opposite of where he came from.

"Wait oppa. Shouldn't we be heading back to that direction?"

"This way is closer." He answered. "There's no clear path but I saw the path close to here earlier. And besides, it'll take as twice the time to get back to the village if we turn back."

"Oh. Okay." She shrugged.

"Let's stop talking now because I might loose all my energy if we don't. Why don't you sing some song while we get there." He said huffing up air.

"If you'd just let me~"

"Sing." He cut her off again.

"Fine. But first, what's the magic word?" She sang teasingly.

He grunted finding her act both cute and annoying. "Will you just~"

"Magic word~." She sang teasingly again.

"Fine. Onegai, will you sing some song." He said mockingly.

"Hnng. You mock me. But I guess that'll do." She answered and started to sing 'Gee' in the weirdest way.

Ryohei laughed at her sudden weird antics forgetting his worries and what trouble they were both in when they get back.

 

 

Taeyeon and Chief Wanggu were nearing the the junction point and they were talking when she stopped him.

"Wanguppa, do you hear that?" She asked.

For the past two hours, Taeyeon and the old man have been arguing what to call him. And because of Taeyeon's weird dorkyness, she found it amusing to call the old man Wangguppa instead of 'Wanggu appa' or just plain 'appa'.

The old man at first, got weirded out and angry but agreed to it anyway.

"Eoh." He nodded his head.

They both looked straight ahead where the sound was coming from and saw lights being flashed. 

"Walk faster." The old man said pulling her hand and walked faster towards the junction. 

They got there a minute later and saw old man Lee dancing around with Yuri while Ryohei carried a singing Sunny on his back. 

"What the heck is this?" Wanggu exclaimed as soon as they stopped.

 

Sunny and Ryohei were having fun singing 'What About My Age' when they spotted Roadster Lee and Yuri coming their way. They were the first ones to reach the area. Yuri immediately ran to them and Sunny got off Ryohei to meet her friend's open arms.

She was then greeted by a thump on the forehead and screaming from the girl. They had a quick arguement and then old man Lee intervened hugging Sunny. Then bipolar Yuri came out and started singing the singing again.

They were having too much fun that didnt even notice the last group of the search party appoach them.

"What the heck is this?" Wanggu exclaimed as soon as they stopped.

Taeyeon's eyes quickly dropped on Sunny and almost like Yuri's actions earlier, she took two long strides while Sunny got off Ryohei again, supposedly to hug Taeyeon, but was greeted with a quick short thump on the head instead by the kid leader.

"Ah!" Sunny winced in pain and looked at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes but the kid leader was far too tired and pissed to give in.

Taeyeon put up a cold stoic facade and gave her one last glare before turning to Wannguppa.

"Let's go back. The other's are probably itching to come and join us up here." She said with a slight venomous tone then went ahead of them.

"Ooohhh. . . You're so getting desciplined later. Still, you're lucky it's not Tiffany." Yuri teased Sunny to which the shorter girl rolled her eyes on her.

She was scooped up bridal style by Ryohei again and the rest of them followed Taeyeon. Yuri caught up with her and linked arms to walk along side her.

 

"Unnie. Should I set the table already?" Yoona tapped Hyoyeon who was busy cooking the last dish. 

"Eoh. Tell the others to help carry this dishes there." She pointed to the plates and bowls of dishes settled on the 'counter'.

"Okay. Uhm, unnie, do you think they'll be coming back with Sunny-unnie?" Yoona sounded worried.

Hyoyeon removed the pan from the fire before turning to face Yoona. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure they're already on their way back. Plus, with Ryohei-oppa, I'm sure Sunny's on her way back here safe and sound. Well, with the shorty's clutsyness sometimes, she'll maybe have a little scratch here and there of course." Hyoyeon trolled.

Yoona laughed from her unnies wacky thought.

"I'll go get the others to help then." She said and left the blonde in the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon still didn't talk to Sunny but chatted with the elders and Yuri on their way back. 

Ryohei was finding the tension a little worrisome so he thought of a plan to get them talking to each other at least. He had a plan and waited until they reached the first junction point before stopping the others. He put Sunny down and then scooped her up again - this time in his shoulders before running down the hill.

"Last one to the village is a slow poke snail!" He screamed and ran as fast as he could down the hill.

Sunny was caught off guard was whiplashed when Ryohei picked her up like a sack of rice then suddenly running towards the hill.

Taeyeon and Roadster Lee panicked and started screaming at him but he didn't stop while Yuri and Wanggu found them adorable and funny.

Sunny tried to stop Ryohei but he didn't and still continued to run until they reached the gate. He pushed open the gate suprising the girls who were carrying plates of food.

"Bwoya?!" Sooyoung screamed. "Oh? Ryohei onii-san?" 

"We're back." He said and placed a woozy Sunny on the ground but held on to her. 

Hyoyeon heard the commotion and got out of the kitchen to see what was happening.

"Good timing Ilbon-oppa! We're just preparing the table. Why don't you two get cleaned up and rest while we wait for the others." She instructed as if nothing ever happened.

"Neh." Ryohei answered and then looked at Yoona who stood frozen next to Hyoyeon. "Yoona, can you help this one with the scatches on her palms."

Yoona jerked a little in shock of the realization of Hyoyeon's words. 

"Daebak! Hyo-unnie! I think you really might be psychic or something." She said then went to help Sunny as told.

"What did Hyonnie say again?" Sunny asked feeling curious.

The rest of the search party arrived a few minutes after the two then washed up so they could join dinner.

 

 

 

~ i love her pumps!!

 

~ really jealous of he humps! :3

 

 

*N: Hello! Hello!

    So first, I'd like to Thank you guys again for reading, subscribing, and upvoting!     

    Like I said I'll keep on updating before my braind dries up again.  Also, please don't forget to comment.

    Your opinions matter and would really help a lot!

     ;3