Three

Roommate 2: Running Away

"Like a wild animal,

It get's ready to hunt

Watching carefully at its prey

Lurking around the bushes,

then comes out with a pounce."


Looking around the group of people, Sunny still felt a bit strange being around them but was able to hide it. What she failed to notice was that she was having fun and laughing with them. And for the first time in quite the longest time, without even realizing, she had her thoughts else where. For the moment, she just enjoyed and laughed along not knowing that this will end temporarily and that her darkside would come once again.

Later that night, when everybody decided to settle for some rest, she still was in the high and was getting ready for sleep when she heard the loud blast of music from the room downstairs. And with that, it somehow reminded her where she was. Her expression slowly changed as she tucked herself in. Rolling and turning for sometime, she looked at the wall clock and saw it was past midnight and she still couldn't seem to get some sleep. So instead of just laying their she thought of going out for a walk. Grabbing her phone, headset and hoodie, she slowly opened the door to make sure that the older didn't wake up from her sleep.

She was already halfway the stairs and busy plugging in her headset when she somewhat bumped into someone. She almost fell but someone grabbed her by the waist and steadying her. She looked up and although it was a bit dark, she was still able to identify who it was.

"Oh! Kwenchana Sunny?" She saw his brows creased signaling his worry.

"Annyeonhaseyo Ryohei oppa." She bowed and thumped her head on his shoulder. "Ahh~"

Still in a dangerous position, the man found it amusing how careless the short girl was. He laughed a little before noticing the girl pouting from embarassment.

"Uhm Ryohei oppa." Sunny felt even more embarassed when she remembered that Ryohei still had his hands on her waist.

"Oh weh?" The man still didn't seem how awkward their position was.

"Your hands." Sunny used her free hand to point at her waist.

His eyebrows creased again, he looked at where she was pointing. His eyes went as wide as it can get and then he immediately let her go. "I'm sorry."

"Neh. Kwenchana oppa." Sunny tried to laugh it off.

He knew she meant it so he smiled. "You have a schedule?"

"Ahm. Aniyo." Ottoke? Should I just lie? She felt like she wanted to lie but didn't. "I couldn't sleep so I was thinking about walking around."

"Oh? Around? At the backyard?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"I was kind of thinking around the neighborhood." She bit her tongue. Too honest!

"With who?" He didn't mean to sound like he was prying but they were housemates now. And ofcourse he was genuinely worried about the girl.

Yeah sure. You had to be honest. "I-uhm," she didn't know what to say but then saw Oi. "I-uhm, Oi is coming with me." 

Looking at the man, he didn't seem to be convinced enough but then he moved and let her pass. "Be careful then."

"Neh oppa." She skidded past him then grabbed Oi and her collar. She looked back and still saw the man watching her. "It's okay oppa. We'll be careful." She tried reassuring the man.

"You have my number right?" He asked and she nodded in answer. "Call me in case of trouble."

She just smiled and waved  before leaving for the door.


Without noticing, he lingered at the same spot still watching the door. She really is beautiful and adorable.  He smirked to himself remembering her cuteness. Her cuteness came so naturally and he might not show it but he really liked it.

A little while longer, the door opened and he saw Kang Jun and Jackson enter.

"Oh Ryohei hyung!" Jackson notice him. 

"Oh?" Kang Jun followed. "Can't sleep hyung?"

He was surprised by the sudden appearance of the two. "I-uhm, yeah." He stuttered and just went with it. He didn't really lie as it was half truth.

"Where did you come from?" He asked in turn.

"Oh. From a nearby restaurant. This guy here was craving for some samgyupsal." Kang Jun answered nudging Jackson.

"Oh. Okay." He said casually. "You guys should go to bed then. You might have early schedules for tomorrow."

"Neh hyung." The two answered in chorus.

"Good night Ryohei hyung." Jackson added.

He nodded his head and made his way to his room.

Opening the door, he heard a sign where the thought of regret from joining the show came to mind. From the introduction earlier, he had the feeling that Joon was a snorer. He wished he wasn't roomed with him but with the twist of luck, he was roomed with the man anyway.

With how loud the man was snoring, he didn't know if he could even sleep. 

Might as well try.

Laying down, his hands felt a bit warm. His eyes were at the ceiling while his mind was somewhere else. His fingers were rubbing his palm as if feeling the warmth he felt earlier when he held Sunny. She was wearing thick clothes but it felt as if he was touching the girl's bare skin. He was like that for some minutes until he decided to get something to drink in the kitchen.

Going back again to his room, Ryohei noticed that the snoring volumed down a bit.

Maybe I could finally get some sleep.

He we went to relieve himself and came back to his room to hear his phone ringing. He notice that his roommate wasn't much of a light sleeper but did mumble somethings when the phone rang.

Don't tell me they have a schedule for me this early in the morning. He thought his company might have set him up to some variety show.

Checking for the caller ID, it was an unlisted number. Either way, he went out of the room to answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Ryohei answered. 

"Oh. O-oppa." He familiared himself with the voice from the other line.

"Oh? Sunny? What's wrong?" He felt worried from Sunny's tone.

"I'm sorry if i woke you. It's just, I forgot the code for the gate." Sunny's felt embarassed.

"Oh. Okay. You're at the gate then?" He asked while he made his way to the door.

"Neh." 

"I'm on my way." He was already putting on the slippers rather than using the system to open it.

On the other side of the gate, Sunny was now craddling her sleeping companion. She was still on the phone with Ryohei and only hunged up when she saw him face to face with her,

"Oh. Oppa." She was surprised because she did think the man was just going to open the door through the security system.

"Had a good walk?" He asked with a silly smile on his face.

She returned the smile and got in before answering him. "Yes I did. But Oi here got bored so we came back home."

Ryohei made sure to lock the gate properly before following her. She was in the nth step when he turned to follow but instead of looking at the steps, his eyes were set on observing her figure from behind.

He saw how proportionate her figure was even with her small stature. His eyes were probing her from behind while he walked his way back to the house. He was in a sort of trance when he entered the door and his eyebrows even creased when he saw Sunny's behind while she bent to remove her shoes.

Woow, hello. He was totally mental shocked.

"I'm sorry again oppa." Sunny apologized and it woke him from his trance.

"O-oh?" He stuttered. "For what?"

"Uhm, for waking you up." They were already in the living room and Sunny was putting the sleeping dog in her corner.

"Oh. Aniya. I actually didn't sleep yet." He confessed. "I think my brain is still adjusting to the situation."

"Ah~." Sunny shaking her head. 

"Uhm. You should try drinking some warm milk. It could help you sleep faster." He suggested.

"Aniyo. I think I'm tired enough." She answered and was already at the stairs. "You should sleep also."

"G'night." He just answered as he himself went to his own room.

 


 

 

~ girl got moves & tooch. :D  


*N: Good day! I hope I didn't bore you or anything. So I did a naughty thing with Ryohei here. I didn't really mean to but someone in my life has been talking stuff about girls and bums and shapes so... yeah. lol.

BTW ~ I need your help. Do you think I should do the POV situations? Please comment and keep reading. Thanks :3