Thirty Two

Roommate 2: Running Away

Morning after...

 

"Ah! Chamna!" Joon groaned rubbing his aching back after sleeping on the couch for the night. 

"Good morning oppa!~" Youngji and Nana greeted cheerfully.

"What's good in the morning when I get to wake up with my back aching like I slept on a sack of rock?" He whined.

Nana and Youngji were playing with Oi at the time.

"Oppa. Don't be mean. Youngji's just greeting you, you know." Nana said.

"Aish. Mianhe maknae." Joon said patting the girl in the head.

"Why'd you sleep in the couch anyway?" Nana asked while poking the dog in her tummy.

"You ask me. Why..." He hesitated remembering what he'd come home to see last night or better yet, earlier this morning.

 

Arriving home after seeing his girl, Joon was totally swooped drained with energy and simply wanted to go to sleep before his ten o'clock schedule which was about seven hours from now.

Walking sluggishly upstairs, he shed his clothes one by one on the way to the shared room leaving himself with his shorts and socks only. With his half lidded eyes, he noticed that the door was ajar which was quite peculiar since Ryohei never left the door ajar. He always had it closed - not locked or ajar - simply closed. It was never like him to live it like that.

Opening the door  a little wider, he sneaked a peek and saw that Ryohei was fast asleep. Except...

"What's with the lump?" He asked himself walking in quietly making sure that he doesn't wake his roommate. 

Never knew the man had a dutch wife.  He thought and dismissed other ideas.

 Putting his clothes down, he grabbed a tank top and a new pair of shorts before going into the shower to take a quick bath before going to bed. When he got out ten minutes later with a towel on his hair, he thought he saw the lump move and groan. He ignore it at first thinking that he was hallucinating due to the lack of sleep and fatigue. Then when it moved again, he frozed and slowly turned just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"T-too hot..."

The lump complained squirming out of the blanket and when the head of a girl popped out he almost jumped out of skin and started screaming like a girl until he recognized Sunny's sleeping face come out of blanket. 

If his eyes could grow any bigger and if there was any possibility of someone imploding in shock, he would've imploded big time like a  freaking meteor hitting and grounding the earth to tiny little invisible dust.

Still, freaking out was no excuse for him to wake the two up. And even the idea of waking the two up made his face flushed. Quietly like a mouse, he sneaked his way out of the room and closed it. 

"What the hell was that? Wait, did they have their clothes on or...." His face flushed once more. "Aiyoo~ Forget it. They're adults they can do whatever they want." 

He then went to the entertainment area and settled himself on the couch letting himself fall asleep.

 

"Joon-oppa, are you okay?" Youngji's voice shook him awake.

Shaking his head off, he nodded his head and gave the younger kid another pat.

"Oppa. I think you need to cool down with your practice for a while." Nana said.

 "Unnie's right." Youngji agreed. "You need a day off."

"Eoh. Arasso." He nodded and stood up to go to his room when he remembered and turned to the two girls. "Uhm, is Ryohei still asleep?"

Nana shrugged. 

"I think he went somewhere with Sunny-unnie today." Youngji answered poking Oi in the stomach.

"Oh. Really. Did you see them come out together?" He asked trying to be subtled with the questions.

"Eoh. I saw unnie coming out of your room earlier. She must've woken him up." Youngji answered.

He nodded again. "Eoh... W-what clothes were they wearing? I mean, when they went out of the room."

"Unnie was in her pajamas and oppa was wearing his. Waeyo?" The younger girl asked giving him a suspicious look.

"Huh..." He answered and crept off into the confines of his and Ryohei's room.

"That oppa's weird. He's really really weird." Nana whispered and craned her neck to make sure that the older gent was out of ear shot from her comment before joining Youngji with her noiseless giggles.

 

What really happened...

"Why do you even bother walking when you have me as your personal carriage?" Ryohei sarcastically mumbled carrying the half dead girl to her room.

After deciding to sleep on the porch, Ryohei had come out a few minutes into her mid-sleeping state and nagged her to get up and get to bed. He had the mindset of a determined person ready to deny Sunny of her self-spoiling ways, only, that mindset crashed big time after a mere two minutes of the girl whining and acting out with her aegyo. Although, for a mere two minutes, Ryohei praised himself that he didn't give in as quickly as he usually do.

"At your drunk state, I ask myself  why shouldn't just throw you on the floor and let you sleep there in the cold."

Ryohei kept mumbling until he paused for a groan as they reached Sunny and Jong-ok's room. 

"Stand up for a second. I need to open the door." He tried putting her down but the tiny brunette wouldn't let his neck go and instead, pulled him closer.

"Yah. G-get- " Oh! Why bother. 

Maneuvering his right hand, he adjusted her higher and braced his left hand to carry her whole weight for at least a second or until he manages the door knob. He reached for the damn thing when it opened on its own from the inside.

"What are you doing in the dead of night?" A half asleep Jong-ok asked opening the door wider for Ryohei to pass.

"Mianhe, noona." He said and half threw Sunny on her bed.

That earned him a smack on the back by Jong-ok.

"She could've fallen off!" She whispered at him. 

"The bed's too big for her to fall off from. Heck, even the pillows' are bigger than her." The older woman didn't expect a grouchy answer to come out from him.

Squinting her eyes, he observed him closely and sighed. 

"Go." She pulled him towards the door. "Sleep and you two will have a big deal of talking about your problems tomorrow."

He wanted to protest but the door was already closed.

"Night, noona." He sighed and got to his room.

 

Not more than ten minutes after he changed his clothes, got to bed and was starting to lose himself into dreamland, he heard the weirdest sound of an alien mumbling and the sound of clothes being dragged on the floor. Since the sound came from the door, he though it must have been Joon coming back from his work or some other schedule he had for the day.Totally ignoring it and taking in the day, he didn't bother to get up and greet the man thinking he'd greet him in the morning instead.

And when that mumbling alien crawled towards his bed and familiarity hit his brain, he groaned.

"Yah!" He whispered and flicked the girl in the forehead. "Go back to your room!"

"Mnmm~.." Sunny whined and pressed herself closer to his warmth.

He almost got up again when the door opened again and Jong-ok showed. 

"Let her sleep here for now." The oldest said knowing she could trust him with her.

"Noona, she's.." He wanted to complain but the older woman waived him off and telling him its already late and to get some rest.

Forget it. I'm too tired anyway.

"Fine. If your going to sleep here, you need to stay on this side." He said and moved over to the right and sleeping on his back while she slept on her side facing him.

"What are you whining about now?" He asked when Sunny started squirming closer to him and whining.

"C-cold." She shimpered and wrapped a hand across his chest.

"Yah. If your cold you can just use two blankets."

Unwrapping her arm, he covered her with the blanket she brought with herself and using his own duvet, he covered her first before himself. Thinking she'd be warmed up in a few minutes, he settled his back on the bed once more and tried to get some needed sleep. 

"Oppa~." 

"Ah, jjinja." 

Not wanting to let the night get any longer, he moved closer to her and slipped his hand under her neck and took her arm over his chest. 

"Sleep."

"Eung~." The drunk girl replied and snugged a little closer towards him placing her head on the crook of his neck.

"Aish, you spoiled brat." He whispered and brushed off a clump of hair on her face before sleeping himself.

Somewhere along the night, Sunny hid herself under the covers and Ryohei had her as a dutch wife. And when the real Joon entered this time, the were too lost in sleep that even the lightest drop of a feather or the loudest sound of the alarm wouldn't wake them.

 

Quarter to four in the morning, Ryohei woke up because of the squirming and strange noises his bedmate was doing. He ignored it at first at the thought that she was just finding a comfortable position to sleep on but when her moans escalated, he opened his eyes and saw the discomfort in Sunny's face. She was having a nightmare. Rather than waking her up, he lulled her to ease and rocked her like a sleeping baby.

It wasn't even an hour later when she started again when the nightmare crept in and he had to wake up and settle her again. When it happened again on the forth time, it was already past five and Ryohei decided to wake her instead of lulling her back to sleep once more. It was easy to wake her but when he told her to get changed and her gym bag, she whined saying she was too tired.

They argued as quietly as they could and even when Sunny did her best to refuse Ryohei, he as always, was not having it.

 

"Where are we going anyway?" An annoyed Sunny asked sitting her on the passenger's seat.

Ryohei didn't answer and moved over her to grab the seat belt and put it on her.

With an unexpected act, Sunny felt her heart beat skip and kept to herself.

What the hell?  

She turned and looked at Ryohei.

"Your face is flushed. Are you okay?" He asked and placed a hand on her face.

Mwoyah. His hands... She took his hand and moved away from him letting his hand go in mid-air.

"Okay?"

Turning away, she looked out and ignored him while he drove.

What the hell is going on with me?  He's just Ryohei-oppa. 

 

 

 

 

 

*N: 

    Hello my fellow fanfic lovers!

    I've actually had this chap hidden for quiet the while and I've managed to wing it and write and rewrite it.

   As always, thank you all for reading, commenting, and subbing!!

  See you next chap! :D