Six

Roommate 2: Running Away

The night went on just like that. 

The three of them, Ryohei, Sunny and Jackson, sat and ate while they chat. And when they finished eating, they took their time cleaning and chatting some more then moved to the entertainment area to watch a movie but didn't even bother finishing it because of the silly jokes and stories they had to tell.

Mostly, Jackson gave his stories and sat back while watched how the two older people chatted away and enjoyed their moment. He wanted to stay some more but he couldn't seeing that he had a schedule to do later in the evening so he said his goodbyes and went. They stood to walk him out but he refused and only gave hugs before he left.

 

Still at the entertainment area, the two chitter-chatters, stopped their talks when Sunny popped in Roaring Currents which was one of Ryohei's movies. At first, he tried his best to change the movie but Sunny somehow overpowered him. So instead of arguing with her, he went to get some snacks and got back to see Sunny concentrated on watching the movie.

The movie ended an hour and thirty minutes later right about when the housemates came back one after the other.


Dinner was once again filled with chats and laughters and mostly everyone was tired so they just had their meal, put the dishes away and said their good nights. 

It was pass eleven and Jong Ok was fast asleep while Sunny laid wide awake. She didn't feel tired or sleepy rather, she felt like she had to stay wake, it was as if her brain knew that something was going to happen. She grabbed her phone and texted Ryohei.

 

To: Ryohei

From: Sunny

Oppa . . . Are you up?

It took a while before she got a reply.

 

To: Sunny

From: Ryohei

Just finished brushing my teeth. Wae?

 

To: Ryohei

From: Sunny

Want to take a walk ? . . . 

He did feel a little stuffy and maybe taking a walk might help him loosen up a little. He was about to reply when he received another message.

 

To: Ryohei

From: Sunny

 . . . and talk?

He was surprise, when he read the message. He didn't forget about earlier, just that, he wasn't expecting Sunny to want to talk to him so soon. So before she gets a chance to change her mind, he made a quick reply.

 

To: Sunny

From: Ryohei

Wear something warm.

 

Within minutes, they were out of their rooms and all covered up for their walk. Sunny wore a coat with a hood and a scarf while Ryohei had himself covered with a hip length parka and a gray knitted bonnet.

"And for a second there, I thought you changed your mind." He and motioned her towards him.

"Hush!" Sunny whispered to him. "Unnie is kind of a light sleeper."

"Oh. Okay." He said and more tip toeing towards the stairs.

"Yah!" She then yelled in a whisper only to cover her own mouth with her hands and quickly ran towards the same direction.

Ryohei was already by the door laughing himself off when Sunny reached him.

"Eish! I should just go and try to get some sleep." Sunny feigned her annoyance.

"Mianhe. Mianhe. I was just kidding around." He said and opened the door. "Come on. Put your shoes on and let's go for that walk."

 

They were out the gates a few minutes later then headed west of the gate to a small shopping district with Sunny leading the way. Although Ryohei wasn't sure they were heading and if there was even any shop open at this hour, he just went along following where ever she was going. Passing by a block or two and turning left and right around corners, they reached a small but quaint shopping district. 

"Wow! How'd you find this place?" Ryohei exclaimed not hiding his astonishment.

"Hm." She answered with a shrug and an "I don't know" expression on her face.

"Are you sure you're bad with directions?" He .

"Yah~!" Earning a hit and a whine from the girl. "Come on. I know a great place that I found the first night I went walking alone."

They entered a small restaurant that had dividers to separate each table making it a good place for them to have their privacy. Not that they needed it since it was late in the evening.

"Aigoo~. Sunny is back again." An old man and woman came greeting us.

"I'm here again haraboji, halmoeni!" She greeted with her bright smile.

"Omo! Look! She also brought her boyfriend with her!" The old lady clasped her hand in glee.

"Aniyo halmoeni." Sunny said to the lovely old lady. "She's one of the people I live with and also a great friend of mine."

For a second there, Ryohei felt a slight tingle of happiness hearing what the old woman said only to have it shut down when he heard Sunny say the word friend.

"Oppa." Sunny nudged him.

"Hmm?" He answered.

"This haraboji is Song Chunseo and this halmoeni is Kim Miyoung. They are the kind and beautiful owners of this shop." She said introducing them. "Halmoeni, haraboji, this is my good friend Otani Ryohei. He is a model and an actor."

"Annyeonhasaeyo. My name is Otani Ryohei. Nice to meet you."

"Aigoo~. Are you sure you're not Sunny's namja chingu?" The old woman asked.

"I'm a man and also her friend. So I'm a namja and her chingu." He answered the lady with his a charm.

The old couple both laughed clearly enjoying his charm. 

"Come." The old man gestured and lead them to Sunny's table.

From the time they entered the restaurant, Ryohei couldn't help but be amazed at how the owners were taking special good care of her. They also took good care of him but not like how they treated Sunny.

 

 ~ she's just too cute!

 

 


*N: Yeah! I finally updated after a while.

Another Yeah! for new year! So I haven't really been thankful for somethings and I wanted to say my thanks now.

THANK YOU to everybody who made time to subscribe to my story. I am truly grateful and you really made me happy.

I hope we all get to have a great year ahead of us.

So everybody, belated Happy Prosperous New Year.

 

 

 

Oh yeah. I was browsing for Sunny's eating picswhen I saw this. God I'm really jealous.