Twenty Seven

Roommate 2: Running Away

They only had a few more hours before their flight to China. And instead of using that few more hours to rest, they were all at the office impatiently waiting for the CEO to arrive for their 'emergency meeting'.

It's only been a minute since the post on her weibo and it already caught the attention of every national and international fan. And in that minute, they were quick to receive a phone call from the agency informing them about an emergency meeting and that their managers were already in the parking lot waiting for them.

Of course, as planned, they all acted surprised at how quick the agency people were able to send for them right after the post. What they didn't expect was that one of them was later informed of the matter.

 

For the past five minutes that they've sat on the room, Taeyeon and the other girls kept giving each other eye contacts trying to communicate.

Not being able hold it in, Jessica quietly slipped herself between Tiffany and Taeyeon. 

"Where the hell is Sunny?" She asked in a whisper miming the words like they would do during awkward interviews.

Taeyeon pretended to look the other way as she answered her the same way, "I don't know. Possible that CEO didn't have her informed."

The ice princess sighed. " that pig." Jessica cussed.

"Unnie, did you text Sunny-unnie?" Seohyun asked trying to pretend that they were having a casual conversation while the three work out with the situation.

"What do we do now?" Tiffany asked copying the two.

"I did but she might still be asleep." Sooyoung answered.

"I'll try calling her." Hyoyeon pretended to dial Sunny's number.

Jessica actually saw what Hyoyeon did. "She's not answering is she?" She asked with clenched teeth.

"Whatever is going on right now, is part of his plan. We, no, YOU have to make the best of the situation." Hyoyeon told her.

"No." Yuri answered for the blonde.

"Damn it. This is supposed for the nine of us." Tiffany said joining the casual conversation.

It was all up to Jessica now. "Fine. I'm winging this. Whatever I do, and I mean WHATEVER, you girls just have to go along with it.

 

CEO Kim entered the room with arrogance written all over his face. The girls, kept to their seats and didn't even bother to show the man any respect -not that the pig deserved it anyway.

"Well," he started as he sat down on his chair. "Who wants to raise the first question first?"

None of them answered.

"How about you Jessica?" He said giving the girl a smirk.

The girls looked at each other before Jessica slowly stood up and walk to his desk folding her arms to her chest and staring down at the man.

"It's not a question really. It's more of an answer." She said giving the her icy glare.

His lips curved amused at how the girl was trying to act tought. "Well, what is it?"

Jessica scoffed. "Well, the answer to the girls questions as to who and how the ty thing was posted was because of a PIG who wasn't able to handle my rejection for his offer to make me his mistress." The girls gasped and the smug smile on his face wavered.

"Oh wait. That wasn't the term you used. What was it again?" Jessica tapped her index finger on her chin trying to think. "It was. . . hmm. . . That's right!" She clapped her hand together. "The exact words were, 'be my on the side and you'll get everything you want'."

"Jessica. What are you trying to say?" Taeyeon wasn't just playing along. Her tone really showed concern.

"Huh?!" Jessica feigned shock. "Lookie here, the leader, the oldest unnie, is actually trying to care."

"Y-yah." What are you trying to... Taeyeon muttered.

Tiffany stood and looked at the arrogant man sitting on his chair as if he was a king rightfully seated on his throne. " CEO Kim, is she telling the truth?"

The man shrugged. "Depends on how you define the word."

"Answer the question." Hyoyeon bluntly said.

"I don't take orders from little girls." He growled losing his temper.

Out of all the SNSD members, the girls who knows how to push his buttons were Jessica and Hyoyeon. Based on seniority, the two have been in the company longer than the arrogant man. Basically, when in private, with or without the other girls, the two would always make sure to put the pig in his rightful place. 

"Good job Hyoyeonie." Jessica smirked and complimented the blonde but kept her eyes at Kim.

"CEO Kim, won't you explain what Jessica-unnie is implying?" Seohyun said acting like a helpless little girl caught up between mommy and daddy's arguement.

"Implying?" Good job, baby. Jessica turned her head to give the girl an incedulous look. "Are you for real Seohyun? Are you seriously saying that you don't trust me? Have I not gained your trust all these years?"

Seohyun's face fell. She opened but bit her lip instead.

"Sica-yah. Do you really need to use that tone on her?" Sooyoung said while Yoona scooted closer to Seohyun holding her hands.

Like Seohyun, she didn't answer and just rolled her eyes at Sooyoung.

That was when Kim found his another leverage. "Oh, dear. Don't cry Seohyun."

Jessica's quickly turned her head to the man and her eyes buldged when she saw the smile on his plastered face. 

It was there, written all over his face. She knew that by the time he was over with her, he'd be picking one of them to play with. The others, especially her same age friends are able to fight him of but not the younger ones. Especially not Seohyun, not the girl who shows utter respect to authority.

When it hit her that the youngest was the next target, it made her angry blind.

"Don't dare touch her you spineless pig!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Jung Jessica!" Taeyeon yelled and went to her side grabbing the ice princess by the shoulders.

"Don't you dare Taeyeon." That's it Taeyeon. Jessica hissed. "I don't care if your the leader or the oldest. In case you've forgotten, I'm the one with the seniority in this room."

"I haven't. Not even for once. But in your case, you seem to have forgotten one thing. He is the CEO of this company." Taeyeon matched her stare.

"Hah. The CEO who played his tricks who manipulated you to try to get me out of this group without having to deal with the mess."

Kim sat momentarily shocked to hear the words flow from Jessica. Taeyeon herself stood frozen in the same state still holding on her shoulders.

"Shocking, right?" Jessica didn't have to look at the man to tell that he was glaring at Taeyeon. "Don't worry. Our uptight-ish Taeyeon here didn't need to tell me anything. I figured everything out when I remembered hearing that you pulled her out to discuss some matters with her. Plus, your stench was all over it."

This is it. No turning back. Jessica thought as she kept her eyes on the leader.

Taeyeon, in that moment, felt as if she just read Jessica's mind. And as much as she wanted to stop the girl, but she just knew she couldn't.

Their was a pregnant silence in the room as the two girls stood face to face while the others stayed in their seat and tried to anticipate what was about to happen. The girls were too stunned and although they wanted to say something, they didn't. They couldn't do anything, not with the risk of wasting Jessica's superb acting and the possibility of exposing the plan they have worked and rushed to arrange.

Jessica scoffed. Brushing Taeyeon's arms off, she returned her gaze to Kim who's jaw was still ajar.

"This is my deal. You harm any of my girls and of SM girls, I will make sure that all these." Jessica spread her arms. "All of these things you've worked hard to earn, will crumble to dust taking you with it." Her voice and tone, rightfully gives meaning to her title.

"U-unnie." Yoona and Seohyun chorused.

"Jessica." The rest of them stuttered.

The fear and confusion in the rest of the girls made Kim somewhat hopeful.

With his arrogance once more, he stood and straightened his jacket before speaking. "With what little girl? With your fans?" He actually had the audacity to mock and laugh at her.

"Jessica, stop it." Taeyeon begged.

"Don't worry Taeyeon-yang. This girl won't be able to do anything t-."

His voice faltered when he heard his voice.

 

"This is your last chance, Jessica." Kim's words came playfully but with smug.

"Last chance? What are you talking about exactly." Jessica's voice showed no care at all.

"With my offer."

"You have a lot of offer. You need to be specific." Her tone didn't change.

"You really like playing games, don't you?" His voice actually sounded amused. "Very well, I'm talking about you getting everything you want once you become my girl."

"Tch. You still haven't given up on that, have you?" Jessica answered disdainfully.

"Like I told you. I always get what I want." His tone never changed.

"Huh. I guess," The sound of someone gulping and swallowing was heard. "Not this time."

There was silence after Jessica's response. "Like I said. This is your last chance."

"And like I said. I will never ever be with a cheating spineless swine like you." 

There was a sound of glass breaking. "You . You'll see who your dealing with."

 

Jessica ended the recording and kept her phone in her bag.

All the girls stood up and muttered out curses. Like they said, if glares could kill, Kim Young-min's cause of death will be signed off as overkill.

 

"You have your answers right?" The ice queen knew she had won and displaying a smirk on her face.

Kim had his hands clenched into fists. "You !" He exclaimed through his gritted teeth. Exhaling deeply, he again tried to show that it wasn't over yet.

"It's not deal until I get what I want." He said.

"You already have what you want." Jessica blankly answered. And with it said, she turned to look at the other girls before walking out of the room. 

The girls followed shortly not even bothering to look at the man.

Hyoyeon stopped and turned to walk up to him. Kim's expression didn't change and with a loud smack, "I guess pigs will always be pigs." Hyoyeon said before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

~ you don't mess with the Ice Princess. 

 

 

 

 

*N: Hello. . .

    Yep. . I really like saying that don't I? 

    So, DUN! DUN! DUN! 

    Drama. Drama. Drama. 

    I don't have much to say but thank you once more for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment as you please. :)