WE ARE BEST FRIENDS

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The next morning young saeng is walking alone at the hallway heading to their classroom when he saw his best friend walking too on the same direction he was, he look so down and gloomy. He approach him but was neglected.
 
“Kyu jong ah are you sick? He asked checking the temperature on his best friend’s forehead.
 
Kyu jong didn’t answered, instead, he gave him a simple gaze and left him. Young saeng was wondering what was that attitude for, he wonder why his best friend act like that to him. He was then froze, he was never neglected and ignored by his best friend. He thought of something that he might done for making his best friend upset, but he can’t think of any.
 
He finally arrived at their classroom, jungmin and hyung jun along with hyun joong are there already, chatting with each other, and the other boy, kyu jong, is sitting on his chair and silent. He entered the room, he made a small smile to hyun joong and turn to his best friend, he pouted before walking to his seat beside kyu jong.
 
Kyu jong didn’t talk, unlike with usual days, he is the first person to talk as soon as saengie comes to the room. But today is different. He didn’t even glance at him.
 
“kyu jong ah what’s wrong with you? Do you feel something? Are you sick? The concerned best friend asked worriedly…
 
“just don’t mind me,,kyu finally answered after glaring  for minutes to saengie and turn to face the window again.
 
“something wrong im sure, don’t lie to me, tell me what’s wrong, you look gloomy, come on tell me,,,,,saengie asked once again shaking his friend’s arm..
 
“I said nothing and don’t mind me, just leave me alone okay!!! Kyu jong said , annoyed..
 
“no, tell me, I’m your friend, why don’t you~~saengie insisted but was cut…
 
“you didn’t heard me? I said nothing and leave me alone!!! Kyu jong stood up and said it again with loud voice..
Young saeng was stunned, he was shocked, this is the first time kyu jong had raise a voice like that. Hyun joong got up from his seat, jungmin and hyung jun was surprised too, all their classmates look at them and start to murmur.
 
“kyu what happen? Hyun joong went to them and asked not as the head student but as a friend.
 
“None of your business~ kyu answered with his sharp glare to him and pushed his chair as he leave…
 
“Kyu jong ah~~ kyu jong ahh~~ saengie tried to call and follow him but it was too late because their teacher suddenly came after kyu jong had exited the room.
 
“Young saeng ssi, what is it?  Hyun joong what is happening here? The teacher asked..
 
“nothing ma’am,… hyun joong deniably answered..
 
“okay, go to your seats now,, you didn’t heard the bell? the teacher said..
 
“we heard ma’am, sorry,,,hyun joong apologized and told his classmates to face the board,,,,he turn to saengie,, just sit first, we will find him later after class,,,he whispered…
 
“wait, what happen to kyu jong. I saw him exiting the room? The teacher said looking at young saeng..
 
“de?, he,,,he~~~ saengie can’t talk, he was out of mind since his best friend left the room..he can’t focus because his mind is full of his best friend being mad.
 
“young saeng sii, what  happen to your seat mate? The teacher asked again…
 
“ma’am, kyu jong is sick I think,, so I told him to go to the clinic,,hyun joong answered in behalf of saengie..
 
“then why you didn’t inform me about that? Next time if there are some case like someone is sick or whatever, informed me immediately,,,do you understand? The teacher scold..
 
“yes ma’am, sorry for that, it won’t happen again..Hyun joong apologize again..
 
After the class, young saeng quickly exited the room and run all over the campus while hyun joong just stay with jungmin and hyung jun, letting his boyfriend to settle things between him and kyu jong. He thought, kyu jong is right, it is not his business to interfere between them, Maybe something is wrong and so it is just between them..
 
Young saeng found his friend to the library after running for about an hour, sitting on one corner and leaning on the book shelves covering his face with both hands. He gets closer to him slowly and sat beside him, he didn’t talk and just waited for the other to notice his presence.
 
Few minutes later, kyu jong finally notice that there is someone beside him, he slowly turn his head to that side, he knows it already, that someone is his best friend. He stare expressionless while there are tears escaping from his eyes.
 
They both look at each other, kyu  jong who was hurting all the time and saengie who is clueless of what is happening. Young saeng wonder what those tears for and tried to wipe them out but kyu jong shove his hand and stood up and immediately wiped his own tears. He then walked out, saengie followed just behind without any word.
 
Kyu jong stopped when they reach the main entrance of the library and so young saeng stopped behind him too.
 
“stop following me, just leave me alone for a while, I will talk to you when I think I feel fine already..kyu jong said calmly without facing the other and walk continuously….
 
Young saeng didn’t listen, instead, he still followed him quietly, though kyu notice him already, no one talk after, until they reach the oval, it’s already dark and so no one is there aside from one person whom they didn’t notice sitting beside the tree.
 
Hyun joong can’t feel at ease knowing his boyfriend is in such situation with the best friend so he waited at the oval where it is the main way to go to the dorm. He saw the two stopped from there, he was about to go to them when he was stopped by a shout from kyu and just hid himself to the tree.
 
“you want to die!!! I told you I will talk to you when im okay, so stop following me!,,,kyu jong yell again..
 
“because I can’t understand why you need to push me away from you! Am I not your friend?,, just tell me your reason at least I know why you are avoiding me?! Young saeng asked raising a voice but still as calm as himself.
 
“you want to know?…kyu jong smirk sarcastically..
 
“de..tell me, tell me why, even if its gonna hurt me at least I know why you are acting so strange…saengie cried.
 
“okay! This,,this, it hurts young saeng, my heart is about to explode because he is hurting like hell~~~ kyu jong pointed his chest while crying out loud and repeatedly saying that it hurts..
 
“waeyo? Kyu jong~~is it because of me? Saengie tries to control the emotions that kyu jong is showing right now, the emotions that it’ll hurt him too.. He has no idea.
 
“yes..it’s because of you,,this heart act so crazy because of you…you want to know why? Because I like you, I love you saengie, since long time ago but I never had the confidence to say it to you because you are my best friend and I don’t want to ruin it, he confessed…but..but when I saw you with hyun joong, when you are being close to him, when you are talking about him, when he hugged you and you hugged him back, I knew it, something is wrong,,,
 
“kyu jong,,,saengie spoke..
 
“something is wrong with me, I know you have something special between you two, and me, I am hurting to death..kyu jong continued, I’m stupid all the time but it’s fine with me but when I knew your relationship I felt like melting and wanted to disappear,,he added, he face him and hugged him, can’t you love me instead? He asked in whisper..
 
“kyu jong ah~~~are just the words saengie mention many times, he has nothing to say aside from calling his name…
 
Kyu jong released him and then he tried to smile,,you don’t have to answer me, I got the answer already.. He said…
 
Hyun joong who was hiding behind the tree, eavesdropping the two’s conversation, he felt guilty over his friend but then he felt jealous at the same time, he saw saengie how worried he is with his best friend, yes what to be jealous about, they were best friends, but the fact is, kyu jong has this feeling for his best friend, the same feelings as his towards the angel. He decided to leave them alone and not to join them. He cautiously walked away from the tree so he can’t create any noise. He walk gloomily until he reach their room..
 
Kyu jong force a smile and both sited at the bench, silence follows after for about 5 minutes. Young saeng glancing once in a while. The scene is familiar to him. Hun joong and him are like this when they were trapped at the abandoned music room and now, here it goes again the same awkward situation but with a different person.
 
“kyu jong ah,,,,mianhae, I didn’t know it,,saengie’s soft voice broke the silence..
 
“sorry? Kyu jong chuckled and face down his lap….you don’t have to be sorry, you don’t know anything, I didn’t had enough confident to confess, it’s my fault for having a feelings towards my best friend,,,he said..
 
“but still, I’m sorry because I can’t give you back the feelings you want…young saeng felt so guilty, he doesn’t want to hurt him for telling him the truth but he doesn’t want to lie,,
 
“it’s okay, I am fine now, I already said all the things that I kept inside me…kyu jong said and laughed like nothing had happened..he sighed after..he tried to brighten the mood after those many tears fallen from his eyes..
 
“kyu jong ah~~~~ saengie cried this time and hug his friend, gomawo,,,
 
“aigoo..its okay,, do you like hyun joong that much? He asked all of a sudden..
 
“kim kyu jong!,,saengie shouted..
 
“wae? Im just asking. Of course I want to know and stop keeping a secret from me now… kyu jong said, his mood is brighter than the moon now like there has no tough situation he had just a while ago..so you like him that much? He asked again..
 
“ahmm,,,eerrmmm,,young saeng can’t answer it still, he is too careful and worried that this man in front of him will hurt again by a simple answer or so..
 
“arasseo,,you don’t have to answer,,I know it already, I know you like him from the start,,,,,you can’t lie to me,,it’s written all over your face everyday. “I  love hyun joong” that’s what it is written in your face…kyu jong frankly said..
 
“you do know? Am I that obvious?,,,saengie looked down and uttered..
 
“yes,,both of you are obvious..does jungmin and hyung jun know it already? Because jungmin seems to know something,,,kyu jong asked messing up saengie’s hair..
 
“we haven’t told anyone yet,,,young saeng replied..
 
“you two were good at acting…kyu jong said,,,let’s go then,,it’s pretty late,,sorry for this petty mess I gave you…he added felt sorry for what he did to him..
 
“aniya,,it’s alright,,don’t worry about that..everything will be alright…saengie said and hug him..
 
“Jinjja,,if I tell you to break up with hyun joong and just go to me,,,will it be okay? Kyu jong suddenly utter…
 
“mwo? Saengie was speechless and let himself off from the hug..
 
“just kiding,,let’s go…kyu jong laughed and walk and left the shocked boy on the bench…
 
“arggghhhh,,a joke?,,so it was just a joke,,,that’s a relief then..he murmured and run to catch up with his best friend..he put his arm around the friend’s neck,,
 
“yahhh remove your arm,,hyun joong will see us… want him to get jealous? Kyu jong shove the hand and run..
 
“arasseo!! Just don’t run okay? Wait for me…saengie shouted but ended up running too, now he is sure that his best friend came back to normal…
 
Kyu jong is like a treasure that saengie has to keep for the rest of his life, A best friend, a brother as well as a mother who keeps on caring for him, but one thing worst that he cant give to him, it is as a lover. He believes, a best friend can keep forever even if both will experience the toughest moment but a lover once a worst thing will happen between you, you can’t keep him anymore, you need to force yourself to let go because it would be a burden and pain to your own self if you will save him beside you. A friend can be a treasure forever but a lost lover will not be treasured like you wished to do.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..here is the update.. subscribe and comment,,thankyu for new subbies...i'll try my best to update often because i might get busy starting net month..have to find another job,,,keke
 
everyone has a friend, opposite and sometimes you can't avoid to have feelings for him or her,,,one thing i can say to you,,think twice before breaking the friendship and let the feelings ruined everything,,i'd lost a friend because of this so called feelings,,so be careful in every decisions you make,,i'm not saying to ignore it but as much as possible control yourself,,,because it will hurt you too much in the end..it's up to your decision anyway..
 
..enjoy...heavy rains in my country, typhoons,non stop rain,,,