WHAT THE HECK..

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
 
It has been months and the school days gone so fast  since eeteuk had flew overseas leaving sungmin with the guys. The guys tried their best to look after sungmin but sungmin just decided to be alone and there's some instances that he joined the others once in a while and through that, they become close. Their everyday living in school and dormitory goes in normal like usual aside from one thing that young saeng keeps in his self and something really bothers within his self.
 
One day after class, hyun joong headed straightly to the office to have his duty as the student head. Kyu jong as usual join in their club and the two decided to go to canteen and so young saeng wants to have some rest and just wait his boyfriend inside the room. 
 
While on his way to the dorm, he felt like someone was following behind him. He made his assumption as he notice a shadow tailing behind but everytime he look behind, there's no one in there, no one around. He continued walking and decided to put his headphone and hum with the music so that he wont hear anything that makes himself scare.
 
When he already made a couple of steps  and he can’t hear anything aside from the song playing on his pad, someone surprisingly grab his fist and drag him the side  and pinned him on a big tree, since no one in there and it’s pretty quiet because its already the end of the class, the guy had the confident to do so, to do anything he want. His mouth was covered by the guy’s hand and pressed him more on the tree to prevent him from screaming. Young saeng had widened his eyes and tried to removed the hand on his mouth but it‘s useless.
 
"I will release you but dont scream,,the guy said...and young saeng just nodded...the guy relesaed him slowly..
 
"junsu ssi…Young saeng spoke in soft very low tone almost murmuring his letters, but stared so sharp over the guy and looked around..
 
"Did i happen to scare you? junsu asked putting his smirked on his lips sarcastically..
 
"What do you want from me? young saeng asked again breaking an eye contact from him...
 
"I want you...junsu answered directly...
 
"Mwo? young saeng asking in surprise...you want me? He stuttered and gulp..
 
Junsu laughed so loud and lean closer to him,...wae? shirho? i know there's something special between you and hyun joong..he’s your boyfriend, though you didn’t told me about it and he never mention it to me..I know it..he told him in almost whisper.
 
"W-waeyo? Do I have the responsibility to tell you? Does hyun joong has the duty to inform you? Wae. Are we friends. Look I never consider you as part of my life,you re the reason why I suffered, so stop interfering with us and stop bothering me, I want a new life already.. Saengie spat out though he was so nervous and all..
 
"I‘m not the type of idiot that stay away from the one I like, you know that and you know that I once tried to get you and I am almost there, but you hide from me.. i even search about you two and besides your relationship is the talk in the campus even at the start of the school…ahhh actually I volunteered to be the assistant...junsu revealed that makes young saeng shocked, not expecting someone really investigates about them, and it’s just not an ordinary intentions or what, junsu is one of the person in his past, the past that ruins everything..
 
Young saeng pushed junsu away as he started to get nervous and his heart race too fast...why are you doing this to me you jerk, I already told you, I will never be yours, stop messing with me again...he cried..
 
"Isnt that obvious? i said i want you...is there a problem to like you? junsu said smirking and teasing with him...i dont know what pushing me that makes me wanted you badly everytime i see you, even when you‘re gone, you never leave my mind, I always imagine you being with me. Every time you give your moan with hyun joong, it makes me wanted you more..do you get what I mean? he added and saengie’s nape.
 
"I dont like you even from the start, can‘t you get what I mean? how many times do you let me slap with you the word I don‘t like you...i will never like you,,,,young saeng said raising his voice while eyes shut and felt so disgust...ert, of course hyun joong and I always make out because we love each other, I don’t care if you hear us or see us having , you will never get that from me..he sad sharply and slapped him on the face.
 
"Oooopsss! easy young saeng ssi..anyway, ok yelled as you want nobody in here no one will hear you...junsu teased continuously as young saeng looked around and heart pounds really hard. Junsu felt that pain trigger in his heart after receiving those harsh words from him but he never show how pissed he was because of that.
 
"Do what you want.. you will never get me....young saeng  said trying to be brave and not be scared but his voice cracked already and his knees were trembling already and he was shaking...
 
"ooohhhh! you seems scared already....junsu said as he went closer to young saeng again and start to push the shoulder on the three, he cornered him with his both arms and inch him..
 
"Do you think hyun joong will forgive you if he knew what you are doing to me? young saeng said, trying to threaten him..
 
"Ani! i know he wont..maybe he will kill me, kill me to death especially if he found out that i was the one who locked you at the camp site....junsu said and confessed..but! But does he know that we know each other even before you met him..junsu chuckled sarcastically while caressing saengie’s face.
 
Young saeng got surprised and start to feel hot in his face and looked devilishly out of his anger...You idiot! How could you~~~.. He skipped a beat ad try to push him again but he was jailed already and cant free himself, he can’t even move..
 
“wae? you will tell hyun joong now that i was the culprit who locked his beloved precious boyfriend? junsu said...eo! you look more prettier closely like this...he added while staring at young saeng’s face an inches apart from 
him tracing every parts of his face with his eyes and he stopped on down to the lips..
 
Young saeng cant able to talk and tried to avoid junsu's face by looking on his side...let me go please...he begged and tears starts to fall.. he was afraid of the next thing that will gonna happen seeing those lustful eyes of the man cornering him
 
Junsu felt a little guilty but he didnt release him, instead he often and  hugged him tightly.
 
Saengie keeps on pushing him that makes him agitated again, dont make me mad young saeng,,,im trying to be calm for you...just treat me nicely or you will regret it...junsu threatened as he released him.
 
Why should i treat you well,, you're treating me like this always that makes me feel so mad at you more and more and hate you more...wae? anything good that i could be pleased by you?.. young saeng responded while his body felt shaking due nervousness..
 
Huh! junsu laugh and messed his hair....you tend to hate hyun joong before but you accepted him and like him, cant you show that once that you like me too? he asked almost demanding..
 
"Ani! Yes I hated him for being a pushy to me, forcing himself to me bt i dont like hyun joong,,I LOVE HYUN JOONG, even the first ay we met, I just hated him because for the second time, I was attracted to someone again and I hate it because im afraid that it will ruined again, but he showed me his sincerity and how much he loves me...and now i cant do like you even for a seconds because you are the reason for being miserable but I‘m thankful because if it isn‘t for your carelessness and your greediness I won‘t be here and I won‘t meet him, so thank you...young saeng said confidently but it makes junsu more pissed off..
 
Junsu punch the tree and glared sharply to him. Young saeng got really 
more scared as he saw junsu's face turned into a devilish one.
 
Junsu tried to grab young saeng again but a call from behind stopped him by 
doing it.
 
"Young saeng! hyun joong called from afar with sungmin....
 
Young saeng and junsu turned their faces to hyun joong, young saeng wiped the tears on his face.
 
Junsu whispered as he was looking to hyun joong walking towards their direction, im not done yet with you young saeng i will not give up...
 
Saengie just looked at junsu and turned to hyun joong. He noticed his boyfriends’s face had turned into a strange one and seems angry so he run towards him to stopped him on getting closer to junsu.
 
"Hyun joong ah kaja...young saeng said while pushing his lover back... pushing him away from junsu's sight..
 
"Ani..what did he do to you? hyun joong asked stabbing the assistant with his sharp glare 
 
"Let's just talk inside the room...young saeng told, he is still shaking.....please hyun joong! he beg when he saw his angry boyfriend trying to get near his assistant..sungmin let's go... He turn to him and seek for help..
 
"Ah ye...sungmin agreed and helped young saeng over hyun joong to control him..junsu then left with his devilish smirk.
 
Hyun joong sway his arm and let his hand out of young saeng and sungmin’s grip and walk in race heading to the dorm saengie sigh in relief and stop. Sungmin patted his friend young saeng and make a smile encouraging  him to follow quickly to the boyfriend.
 
They both follow actually to the dorm, they both run but hyun joong is too fast and they didn‘t catch him. They proceeded to the room.
 
“hyun joong ah...waegeure?....he asked..
 
“you‘re asking me why now? Hyun joong is being sarcastic..
 
"I will be off now..you two just talk...sungmin said and about to leave..
 
"Ani,, sungmin stay here....hyun joong talked.. young saeng looked at sungmin.. Sit for a while sungmin,,,he added,,,young saeng you take your seat too. He commanded...
 
Young saeng sited obediently to the bed near him, hyun joong’s bed and sungmin on the chair on the study table.
 
"Now young saeng.. tell me what was that all about...what was junsu and you doing in there?  this is not the first time i saw you with junsu with that atmosphere..is he bullying you? Threatening you? Why is he doing that? Is he not afraid on what I can do? I can expel him from this school, so tell me…hyun joong asked curiously with his angry voice..
 
"Ani,,i mean....ehmmm...young saeng just responded so blur as he dont know whether to say it or not.
 
"You cant  answer me? or you dont trust me arent you? damn it!!! he shouted and turned the question to sungmin....sungmin tell me what you saw! he yelled.
 
"Eehhh! sungmin? young saeng was surprised and turned his gaze back to sungmin...
 
"Ani...i was walking along the corridor after class.. i was about to call you but i saw junsu following you so i just observed him,,,then i saw him that he grabbed you so i hide myself in one of the tree where you two cant notice me..i saw him forcing you so i decided to see hyun joong and tell him about it..i already know that junsu had a bad intention over you,,,eeteuk also notice it and he said he already mentioned to kyu jong about what happen in the camp site..I told eeteuk about what I know.. Sungmin speaks.
 
"Mwo? camp site? hyun joong eyes blinking his eyes continuously that makes his mind so eager to know about everything that he didn’t know.
 
"De camp site..sungmin repeats,,,when young saeng had been locked...mianhae,, i didnt mean to messed with you guys...i just thought...sungmin stopped from detailing everything he knows...
 
"Aniya aniya its ok.. what happen that night you know it, you saw who locked the door? hyun joong starts to interrogate sungmin.
 
"Ye junsu did it....i saw young saeng at the back area that time looking for a bathroom to use and I left him in there after we had talk but i didnt go too far, i just stayed beside the tree when suddenly i saw junsu walked over to the bathroom where young saeng had entered but he didnt get inside and i watched him, i just saw him standing in front of the door and walked back to the party immediately, i didnt mind it because I didnt actually saw what he did because its too dark, then I left t get back to my cottage and then heard and I saw all of you looking for young saeng,,,sungmin told the whole story while the two are listening very carefully..
 
Young saeng who ust had the confession from junsu about the same matter, just lowered his head and shut his eyes..
 
"Ahhhh jinjja..that stupid really makes me pissed off right now...young saeng! you know it already? Don‘t you have any reaction about what sungmin had told us?.... hyun joong shifted to his boyfriend. throwing his anger but trying his best to be calm...
 
"yes.. i just found out today.. junsu itself told me about it....young saeng answered...
 
*Someone hardly knocking on the door, the door swung opened before they just attend into it. Kyu jong with jungmin and hyung jun gets inside in a rush. and asked.
 
“hyun joong ah,, what happen.. we heard it from someone that you had in trouble? waeyo what happen...they questioned continuously...
 
"Aeshhhh.. who said that! hyun joong yelled that makes the three froze...I’m not in trouble ok?! Who the hell is spreading that rumor,,he murmured..
 
"Ahhhh,,,they sighed,, what a relief,,, jungmin mumbled while wiping his invisible sweat on the forehead.
 
"Can i asked you this? hyun joong spoke..facing the three...
 
"Huh! mwoga? they replied in chorus..
 
"do you know who locked young saeng inside the comfort room in the camp site? hyun joong ask anticipating for the answer...
 
"Junsu! they replied together...And looked at each other after..
 
“Waeyo? kyu jong questioned.
 
"Yahhhh! you stupid useless bratt,  all of you knows it!!! hyun joong yelled...
 
"W-waeyo? hyung jun stuttered,,,you~~impossible,,you d- dont know it yet? 
 
Young saeng, instead of worrying, he laughed so quietly of what had hyun joong‘s facial reaction about the matter.
 
"Yah! young saeng you still have time to laugh at me huh? hyun joong noticed..
 
Young saeng transform his face into serious and hyun joong gazed at everyone with fierce eyes and ask,, why you didnt tell me that?
 
Everyone bowed their head as hyun joong scolded them while kyu jong 
explained...minhae,, but we dont want you two get bothered anymore since it happened a long time, we just warned junsu about it and since we didnt notice him bothering young saeng lately.
 
"Mwo!! hyun joong interrupted,,,did you know what happen today? huh? you dont know right? he asked.
 
"Ani...but what happen.?. young saeng what happen to you? jungmin said suddenly felt worried.
 
"Junsu attempt to harass him! hyun joong answered...and thanks to sungmin he saw it...
 
"Mworago! he - he harassed young saeng? ahhh that idiot.....kyu jong mumbling madly...
 
"I just saw junsu pushing young saeng under the tree so i rushed over hyun joong then i dont know what happen next...sungmin said..
 
"Ani it doesnt matter now on what you saw.. the important thing is why junsu keeps on bothering young saeng...and young saeng having no trust in me keeps it to himself...Hyun joong said emphasizing those words he said..
 
"Hyun joong ah.. its not like that...young saeng said with a pitiful eyes...
 
"Ok do you know why is he bothering you? jungmin asked...
 
"De? young saeng simple response..and still had this battle in mind whether to say it out now or this isn’t the right time.
 
"You know it? hyun joong widening his big eyes..ahhh jinjja.. im getting crazy over here,, he stood up and walked back and forth in front of others.....
 
"Aiyahh! hyun joong keumanhae..im getting dizzy,,,irritated jungmin said and put hyun joong in the bed to sit..
 
"What was this all about? hyungjun asked...
 
"He said he want me? young saeng replied honestly as what junsu said. Honestly, im having a doubt if I can reveal this to all you especially to you hyun joong,, saengie started.
 
"de? he want you? kyu jong asked jaw dropped...and what was that you want to reveal?
 
“junsu is admiring me even before, in my previous school..I’m sorry hyun joong I didn’t mean to hide it, he’s the one who ruined my life in my previous school, the one who made my boyfriend distrust me an he is the one who harassed me…saengie cried.. Telling this past story in which part of his bad memories, is just  hard thing to do.
 
“what? He is? Why you didn’t told me? You should have told me saengie? Why you always keep things inside you alone?! How could I protect you if you, yourself is refusing into it…hyun joong shouted. Disappointed to his boyfriend.
 
“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that he will prsue me again like this. He also told me that he investigates about us..saengie announced..he knows 
that we have mutual relationship. and he added he will not give up on me yet..he talked all about it. He ahd no choice but to sit everything now..
 
"Waaahhhh so he is so mean and great...is he that obsess in you.....jungmin complimented in return..
 
"hyun joong... he is your assisstant, havent you notice it,, i mean his interest on young saeng? sungmin asked..that makes hyun joong think...
 
Hyun joong chuckled and said  well he always asked me about young saeng and i sometimes saw him looking at young saeng everytime he is at the office, but i didnt mind it,,he now realize while staring to his boyfriend..
 
"I didnt mind him too at first since i've no interest in him from the beginning,,you all know me,,i dont used to be friendly... youang saeng said while playing with his nails..and junsu is not on my list to be close to ever since, until he started to bother me..
 
"Its the same when we were preparing eeteuk's party right? hyun joong said facing young saeng...
 
Saengie nodded in response  and start to say all the things that junsu had done to him, not only this day but all this days. That junsu also sent messages to his phone. the glare over him,, the words that makes him so bothered and everything. The sweet talks and threats.
 
The conversation lasts for two hours. hyun joong after hearing all the sufferings that young saeng had with junsu's threatened and words, had gone totally pissed off and mad...He stood up immediately and went out of the room. Running desperately.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
we're getting fast now....remaining chaps will be edited soon...thankyu..