TOUGH MOMENT FOR US

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
Hyun joong decided to leave the rest at the living room 30 minutes after saengie decided to go to their room. He walked until he reach the front of their room and stood there for a while and thought about what kyu jong and others says about his boyfriend’s sensitivity and behavior the whole day.
 
He slowly twisted the door knob and saw inside was dark already with the dim light beside his cute boyfriend‘s bed. He walked closer to the  bed and sited on the edge, the boy was facing the opposite. He cross the boy’s body to see the face with a slight caress on the arm.
 
“saengie,,he called softly..he rested his chin on his lover’s shoulder and uttered some words, I don’t know what happen to you that you keep on sulking the whole day. He sigh.
 
Saengie didn’t bother to face him, instead he sobs, hyun joong tried to see his face but saengie just refuse to.
 
Hyun joong chuckled and pinch the sulking boy’s nose as he muttered another words, you don’t have to be jealous, you are my one and only, I don’t have the plan to eye someone other than you, just understand me from now on, this is just the start of our next journey and at the same time I need to deal with other students. He heaved a heavy breath when he realize that he is the only one talking.
 
He straightened himself and pulled himself out of saengie as he continued saying, I need you saengie, I know it’s hard for you seeing me busy with other students and having not enough time for you, but I need you, I need your presence, I need your support. He pause and lean down again, he softly planted a kiss on the other’s cheek, I love you no matter what, he whispered and went to his bed after, he knows that he can’t get word from him.
 
Sobbing continuously, saengie on the other hand face the lover’s bed, he cried and thought, maybe realizing, am I giving him a head ache? Am I just being so childish and demanding?, those questions landed on the back of his mind. He shut his eyes, just then the last drop of his tears fell on his pillow, and the silent night let the two of them doze off with their sleep.
 
**********
 
The next morning came as the foot steps outside the room was heard, some rushing or some were just playing. Young saeng woke up and lazily got up out from his blanket and sited on the edge of his bed.
 
He glance to the other bed, disappointed, the bed is all tidied and the sheet was well perm. He looked up to the wall clock and it says that it is just 5:45. Waking up earlier than his alarm clock but the other guy is already gone from the room. He sighed and thought about last night, about his selfishness, about his behavior. Guilty, ashamed, is what he feels right now. Maybe his boyfriend is right, he needs to just support him and understand everything.
 
He then quickly stretch out to condition his body and headed to the bathroom to take his bath and so prepare for the classes after.
 
6:30, he was all done and gets out of the room after tidying his own bed. Heading straight to his classroom. Kyu jong is there, eeteuk is there but the other two and his boyfriend aren’t there yet. Looking around, he stopped halfway.
 
He look at eeteuk’s direction, he sigh and walked through the seats beside eeteuk, the new student whom he got jealous since the class started.
 
“you came alone? where is hyun joong?, my best friend kyu jong sitting asked.
 
I answered with my gloomy face and low pitch of my voice, I don’t know, I woke up without him in the room, as I glance once to him and took out my book.
 
“did you talked?,, my curious friend asked again with those wrinkled eyebrows that I suppose due to worries about me, I know him, he’s like a father or a brother that concerns about the son or a sibling, my protective best friend, that was him ever since.
 
I scratch my temple and just answered him the truth, well we didn’t, I fell asleep before he came to the room. I click my tongue and turn my sight to the book and open it.
 
The two came, jung min and hyung jun, before kyu delivered the next question. Jungmin went in front of me before going to his seat, putting the paper bag on my arm chair on the top of the book that I just opened.
 
“what’s this? I asked frowning looking behind to jungmin..
 
“hi kyu….hi eeteuk..jungmin greeted in a hyper tone, just like hyung jun did too.
 
“yahhh jungmin,,, what is this? Did you happen saw hyun joong?.. Saengie asked again tapping jung min’s arm..
 
“yes we did..that thing, he told us to deliver that to you, at he lobby a while ago, he said that you might skip breakfast since he left early.. Jungmin told pointing to the paper bag.
 
“where is he now? Saengie followed another question..
 
“ahhh he will not go to class today since the faculty gave a job to him, a survey so he needs to meet the freshmen…hyung jun informed.
 
Sighing again, he pouted and opened the bag, a cup of coffee and a bread is inside, he took out the coffee and thank the boys. He sip on it but his appetite seems not good to him right now. He slid back the bread inside and tried to finish the coffee.
 
Jungmin’s sharp eyes caught the friend not eating and so he talked too him, yah eat that bread, the class will start soon, he said with a scolding tone..
 
“you have to eat that saengie… hyun joong threatened us to kill if he knew you didn’t eat that..pleasseee. Save us..hyung jun added and beg…
 
Young saeng cannot response and argue, he just nodded and tried to eat the bread even his stomach doesn’t want it.
 
Eeteuk, who is just silent sitting beside him, just look at him and smirked with one side lips.
 
**********
 
Weeks had passed or even a month really flies too fast, their situation got worst even more. Hyun joong became too busy everyday, not having enough time to join his friends especially his boyfriend. He even got no chance to meet and talk to him often though they shared the same room. 
 
Hyun joong usually leave their room earlier before saengie had woken up, enter the classroom in the middle of discussion, followed by leaving the classroom as soon as the class mark ended and just leave a pat on his boyfriend’s head after giving him a peck on the cheek. And at night saengie is fallen asleep when he enters the room.
 
No words, no eye contacts makes saengie feels so outdated about his lover. He tried to catch up with him many times, but it didn’t worked out. Freshmen, faculties, and responsibilities as the head student always chase his man.
 
One day, as what the routine hyun joong had this past few weeks, as the teacher hint the end of the class for the day, he quickly put back his things on his bag and stood up in a rush.
 
Kyu jong stood up from his seat too, hyun joong, he called. Hyun joong then face the friend. He mouth pointed towards saengie, who just calm sitting on his seat.
 
Hyun joong bent down and cup his boyfriend’s face, I need to leave now, there’s something I need to settle in the office, he said, I’l try to make up in the canteen okay?,, he continued and as usual he left a peck on the forehead and a soft caress on both shoulders. He then left after tapping kyu jong’s shoulder, a hint to take care of the boy.
 
“why he is so busy nowadays? It’s been a month, what kind of duties he have now? Jungmin murmured…young saeng, he called,,does he still have time to you?,,he questioned in irate tone.
 
Hyung jun elbowed jungmin and lean to him to whisper,, don’t say such thing,,it will just add up to saengie’s worries lately..
 
Saengie stood and force his smile uttering words that might help to lessen his friend’s concerns about them, it’s alright, I understand,,,I must understand, it’s his duty,,,and besides we still meet and talk in the room, so no need to worry. He assured.
 
“Saengie that’s not the point. We’re not idiot for us not to know what is happening between you both in the room. You’re sleeping when he comes to your room. We often check you both okay,,stop defending on him.. Kyu jong spoke that makes the friend just scratch his head since those words were true.
 
“does he knows what is up on you this past few days? What were you doing the whole day or what is happening to you everyday? The last time you had,,even a simple cold, he didn’t know that..hyung jun added, they all needed to confront and they needed to speak out what they observes.
 
“he’s always with the freshmen. Is he a teacher? They always go to him for a free tutor, aren’t their family rich?, they can afford a private tutor so why he needs to endure this?..jungmin added, agitated, though he is not in the place of his friend.
 
Saengie fell on his seat and somehow  felt dizzy.
 
“saengie, are you alright? You look pale now..eeteuk needed to interrupt with the conversation as he notice the boy squeezing his eyes.
 
“saengie just tell us if you feel not well, we don’t even see you at the canteen this days, you always excuse yourself to go…don’t tell us that you’re skipping your meal…kyu jong went in front of him and asked, full of worries.
 
“I’m fine don’t worry, I just felt dizzy,,suddenly,, and I din’t had much appetite lately.. Saengie replied but the friends didn’t believe that he‘s fine.
 
Kyu jong held his best friend’s wrist and he notice the hot temperature on him, he checked the forehead and it’s really burning in hot. He suddenly stood up and raise a voice, angry,,, now tell us that hyun joong knows what is happening to you!! Does he notice that you’re burning? No, right? If he did, he did notice you a while ago but no! he left and didn’t notice anything.
 
“kyu, don’t blame him,, he’s just~~~just,,,doing,,,,saengie tries to complete his sentence but ended up pausing in every word he utter.. He~~just~~~doing~ his duties~~~ he continued and bit his lower lip but his strength gave in and he suddenly lost consciousness.
 
The friends panic as they saw their friend fell his face on the armchair, they lift him up and did shake him. Kyu jong keeps slapping him on the face lightly and try to wake him up until their hopes failed. They immediately call for the school clinics assistance and few minutes later the nurses came and they put the boy on a stretcher, the rest followed behind heading to the clinic.
 
Eeteuk decided not to follow, instead, he takes the opposite way, the way to the student council’s office, to see hyun joong. But few steps away from the classroom, he saw this mysterious guy. He lock his eyes to him but the guy just turned around and avoids him.
 
**********
 
Nevertheless, hyun joong who was still busy entertaining some complains on the office, had no idea of what was happening right now. Hr suddenly skip a beat as in his heart jumped and felt a strange feeling, he blew some air an shook his head and thought why suddenly a strange feeling or a weird feeling right now. He rub his chest to help his nervousness overcome. 
 
A student enters and immediately went to another student who was sitting and waiting,,hey,the senior student collapsed, he told.
 
Hyun joong’s nervousness added some fast beatings. Who collapsed? He asked the student…
 
“a senior year student,, I just heard it…the freshmen answered politely..they takes him in the clinic already I think..he added..
 
“really….do you know who it is?,,hyun joong questioned gain..
 
“ahm im sorry I didn’t know who it was,,, but he’s from your home room…the freshmen response with assurance.
 
“are you sure?,,hyun joong confirmed but before the freshmen gave a response, there’s a knock came on the door and eeteuk appeared behind it. He felt more nervous as he saw eeteuk standing on the door. He waits.
 
Eeteuk gaze towards other students and went to him,,,hyun joong~~~ young saeng~~, he started but doesn’t know how he can tell the head student about the news in a way that he can’t shock him.
 
“young saeng? What~~~what happen to him?..hyun joong threw the question with so much weakedness since he heard about a senior student who collapsed a while ago.
 
“he’s in the clinic right now…eeteuk  finally spat out…
 
“de?---that was the only word hyun joong had formed from his mouth, he stood froze and didn’t commented some more. He was shocked of course by seeing his expression on his face. Freshmen who are inside the office start to murmur and questions who young saeng is and why their student head is so worried, blah blah blah….
 
He finally snap out and grab his phone that was on the table and called jungmin, he ask the condition of hi boyfriend, what happen to him and so on and so forth.
 
“jungmin, the what you’re doing!! Why you didn’t call me immediately!!! He yell on the phone, frustrated…stay there with him and don’t ever leave him even just a seconds, arasseo!!! He shouted again and left the office.
 
Amused, eeteuk didn’t move from where he stands as he entered the office, instead he chuckled and mumbled,,is he that in love with young saeng? Tskkk,, he looks so different from a serious student head. Young saeng is really lucky to have him. He rise a brow after and turn to the students who were now looking on him. He bowed and smile, then he left.
 
**********
 
At the clinic while kyu, jung min an hyung jun were worried to death about his sudden breakdown a while ago in the classroom and the doctor still making some observation to the patient, the great boyfriend entered in the scene. He asked the doctor immediately as he steps in on how was his boyfriend. And the doctor assure him that the patient is alright and it’s just due to stress and fatigue that’s why he got a high fever.
 
Cleching his fist, he went at the edge of the bed and sited after the doctor left.
 
“what happen? I left him with you after class right? He asked calmly but he gave this furious look to everyone.
 
“hyun joong don’t give us that damn look. He passed out few minutes after you’ve gone. And besides, he’s already sick before you left.. And besides he’s not our responsibility, it’s yours but you already ignoring him for  month, so don’t try to talk and blame anyone of us…jungmin hissed…
 
“I’m not ignoring him..and so you’re saying that I am to blame?,,hyun joong argued..
 
“who else?. For goodness sake hyun joong, this is the second time that your boyfriend got sick, good thing the first one is just  mild fever and cold, and now it happens again, but this time, I think he didn’t take it anymore…jungmin told irritated.
 
“he’s been waiting always hyun joong, and we though he’s skipping a meal…kyu jong added..
 
“what? He’s been sick just before this one? And,,skipping a meal…wait,,you all know this and you didn’t told me? I asked you to look after him..hyun joong raise a bit of his voice.
 
“don’t shout at us,,, we tried to but you are too busy,, and we often caught him just looking at you from afar and he attempted to talk to you but those bratts in freshmen always bothers you with their studies.. Jungmin raise his voice too..
 
“Stop it you two, we are in the clinic....hyung jun reminded the friends who were both losing their temper.
 
“hyun joong, I warned you before and I always gives you some hints, I told you to keep your eyes on him, take care of him, you spoiled him hyun joong, it’s your fault, now you re taking yourself away from him, of course there’s this big changes on your set up. I think he didn’t able to carry everything…kyu jong commented calmly.
 
“so it’s my fault,,I didn’t know that this will have a huge effect on him, we talked, and he says he’s fine…hyun joong said in a guilty tone..
 
“when was the last time you two had talked hyun joong,, maybe the first day, 2nd day or  one week, it’s really fine but hyun joong, it’s a month already. Me too if my boyfriend won’t talk to me or see me or even ask me how am I,,I will feel the same as him, or maybe I will die,,,jungmin muttered looking at saengie on the bed.
 
“Sorry we have to go first,, were hoping you sty with him now…kyu jong said and there he pushed the two out of the ward giving the couple a time alone.
 
Guilty, pain, and blaming himself, he cried all of that. He lean closer to his boyfriend’s ear and whisper to him, minhae, I’m so careless with our relationship lately. I didn’t know that you’e having a hard time, I’sorry for being a bad boyfriend to you, I’m sorry. Wake up soon, I promise, I will never let my eyes off from you.I love you. He caress the boy’s face and ruffled the hair.
 
Saengie opened his eyes on a half, weak but he manage to smile to his boyfriend. Hyun joong peck him on the forehead and whispered again,,, go to sleep, you have to sleep more and rest, don’t force yourself, we’ll talk when you get better. The boy then shut his eyes again and there he fall asleep for the second time, he wants to talk to but he’s too weak to do it.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: have you been ignored by your love one? boyfriend/girlfriend i mean, well me yes to my 2nd boyfriend  but i didn't actually mind that. because i realize my mistake too when i am in a relationship with my first.. my first always told me this "i don't ask you to give your full attention on me because i know, i will never get the level of attntion that you are giving to your friends, all i am asking is just a little notice that i am existing".. so i experience tat feeling to my 2nd, i was ignored and i often saw him riding with some girls on his ride...ouch..now i can't find someone the sae or better than my first...
 
..sorry i am so lazy to update actually so i was just working with a new story of mine this past days,,i didn't posted it yet,"peek" is the temporary title, maybe it contains just few shots... wait for it.. it's hyunsaeng. saengie here has a twin..and he was mistaken as his twin brother by the brother's boyfriend..
 
and owh by the way,, happy chuseok day...and happy 1st anniversary to saengie's overjoyed album, japan debut as a solo (9-19), and of course this month is our hyunsaeng anniversary (9-17) too..